Quantcast European Football 2012 /2013

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default European Football 2012 /2013

Well it begins in earnest next week ( Barclays Prem )

As a Spurs supporter i really fear for us ...I just cant believe we got rid of Redknapp !!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Offsite 1996 to 2005
    Dec 2006 2007 2008 CBR
    Dec 2009 2010 2011 2013 2014 2017 BLT
    Dec 2012 2015 2016 2018 OKW
    Dec 2017 2018 S/S
    June 2010 BCV
    June 2012 OKW

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I actually have a positive outlook for this coming campaign. Maybe because Rodgers has told us not to expect great things cause LFC is currently in a "rebuilding" year. I don't know. But I like his philosophy on how to manage the game and I think Borini and Allen were great signings. I'd LOVE to see Clint Dempsey in an LFC shirt, but I'm quickly losing hope of that happening. How about we get rid of Charlie Adam and use that money to fund Dempsey's transfer? I'd love that.

Spurs look dangerous this time around, even without Harry at the helm. But I think several teams can challenge for the title this year. I think that it's going to be an interesting season. Give me a few weeks and I'll tell you my prediction.

C'mon, You Reds!!!!!!!!!!
    "When I think of vacation, I think of Disney. I really do. They allow you just to open up your imagination and just be a kid again. There's nothing like it in the world."

"There's no rest on planetary duty." -Paul Watson

You'll Never Walk Alone - Justice For The 96!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I know it's the first match of the season, but, man, we got toasted today. The second goal from a weak penalty was questionable at best. Although, whenever I see that Phil Dowd will be ref for our matches, I expect to lose.

Hope your clubs did/do better than mine did this weekend!
    "When I think of vacation, I think of Disney. I really do. They allow you just to open up your imagination and just be a kid again. There's nothing like it in the world."

Post Thanks / Like

Liverpool was a shocker even as a neutral ,mind you Spurs didnt fare much better and we need a striker desperatley .... Should be a good game tonight with Everton v Man Utd
    Offsite 1996 to 2005
    Dec 2006 2007 2008 CBR
    Dec 2017 2018 S/S
    June 2010 BCV
    June 2012 OKW

Post Thanks / Like

I'm trying to keep in mind that this season is going to be a "rebuilding" season, but my finger is inching dangerously close to the panic button. I'm hoping Liverpool starts winning at least a few matches and that I can smile a few times this season.

Fingers crossed here.

Post Thanks / Like

At last Spurs get their first win

Not looking good for Liverpool. Tricky one for you next weekend.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad Spurs got their first win cause I think AVB gets a lot of unnecessary flack from everyone. He, like Brendan Rodgers, need the time and patience to get the proper men in place and for their respective systems to work. Unfortunately, football supporters don't have as much patience as they used to nowadays.

I'm hoping that we pull off our first win against Man U this weekend. Not holding my breath, but stranger things have happened. I'll give Rodgers this season to work out the kinks, as long as we don't get relegated. I don't think that'll happen, but, again, stranger things have happened. I think a top 8 finish is in the future for us this campaign.

How about that Real Madrid-City match today? Big guns meeting up already. Should be a good one!!

Good luck to everyone's clubs this year!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Rogers seems to have turned the corner now the Europa cup result against young boys was brilliant and they were unlucky against United

Cant believe we beat Man Utd on saturday ..tell me ist not a dream
    Offsite 1996 to 2005
    Dec 2006 2007 2008 CBR
    Dec 2017 2018 S/S
    June 2010 BCV
    June 2012 OKW

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDER View Post
    Rogers seems to have turned the corner now the Europa cup result against young boys was brilliant and they were unlucky against United

Cant believe we beat Man Utd on saturday ..tell me ist not a dream
    I'm not surprised Spurs beat Man U. Spurs have quality, and they were due against Man U. I bet you were nervous when Man U started coming back, though.

Hopefully you're right and LFC has turned that corner! The first win is out of the way, so let's keep it going! They looked good Saturday, but they should've been able to keep the clean sheet. The defense needs to tighten up and protect Reina, although Pepe's not helping his own cause with the gaffes I've seen him make. Suso, Sahin, and Sterling look good! Let's hope they can keep this up!

Good luck to everyone's clubs out there!!

Post Thanks / Like

Wow. This season is enough to make a Kopite rip out all of his hair. Would it kill us to have some consistency? Ugh.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Davy
    yep a bit of a shocker for Liverpool against Stoke ,but Stoke are a vry physical side and its never a hard game against them

But i know what you mean we beat Man Utd and then draw against a weak team in the Europa !!!!
    Offsite 1996 to 2005
    Dec 2006 2007 2008 CBR
    Dec 2017 2018 S/S
    June 2010 BCV
    June 2012 OKW

Post Thanks / Like

Man, the refs this past weekend were horrible EVERYWHERE!!! I just don't understand what was going on with all of them!!!

On a brighter note, I absolutely LOVED Luis Suarez's dive celebration right in front of David Moyes!! You can tell what he was going to do as soon as the ball crossed the line!!

Post Thanks / Like

1. I saw this weekend I might have a very very distant cousin in EPL Ref Andre Marriner. Watched the match between Everton and Liverpool, Great Match but I was surprised there wasnt a Red Card.

2. Manchester United is only 1 point behind Chealsea!!!

Its on Baby!
    1982 MK
    1988 MK & Epcot
    1989 MK & Epcot
    2002 MK, Epcot and Disney MGM Studios
    2006 DL
    2008 MK, Epcot and DHS (Best trip EVER)

Booked- 5 year wedding aniv at Port Orleans Riverside April 20-22 2012

Planned Chirstmas 2012 offsite

Second Star to the right and straight on till morning.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jim&AngieMarriner View Post
    1. I saw this weekend I might have a very very distant cousin in EPL Ref Andre Marriner. Watched the match between Everton and Liverpool, Great Match but I was surprised there wasnt a Red Card.

2. Manchester United is only 1 point behind Chealsea!!!

Its on Baby!
    Red card for who, Jim?

Post Thanks / Like

Shoot, now come on fellas, Ive slept since then. You really expect me to remember?

Fine, i will just go over here and sit in a corner.

Bad Football fan.
    1982 MK
    1988 MK & Epcot
    1989 MK & Epcot
    2002 MK, Epcot and Disney MGM Studios
    2006 DL
    2008 MK, Epcot and DHS (Best trip EVER)

Booked- 5 year wedding aniv at Port Orleans Riverside April 20-22 2012

Planned Chirstmas 2012 offsite

Second Star to the right and straight on till morning.

Post Thanks / Like

What is going on with Spurs !!! How could we loose to Wigan !!!

As for Chelsea they are slowly becomming the most disliked team in England with all their behaviour ....Add me to that list !!! The Clattenburg ( referee ) incident is taking the mickey especially after they way they dealt with John Terry
    Offsite 1996 to 2005
    Dec 2006 2007 2008 CBR
    Dec 2017 2018 S/S
    June 2010 BCV
    June 2012 OKW

Post Thanks / Like

Jim, I just wasn't sure which incident you were talking about during the Merseyside derby. No need for anyone to sit in any corners. It's been a while since those matches, so no big deal. I was just curious.

Raider, I think Spurs are having the same problem that Liverpool is: consistency. Maybe it's the new systems of play, maybe it's that the players haven't gelled properly yet, etc. Could be so may other things in addition to that. I do disagree with you on 1 point: I think that Chelsea are becoming the most disliked club in England rather quickly. (For me, no one will ever take Man U's place. Ever.) The Clattenburg incident will definitely push them straight to the top if they are found to be wrong. We'll just have to see how it all plays out, I guess.

C'mon, you Reds!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Davyjones View Post
    Raider, I do disagree with you on 1 point: I think that Chelsea are becoming the most disliked club in England rather quickly. (For me, no one will ever take Man U's place. Ever.) The Clattenburg incident will definitely push them straight to the top if they are found to be wrong. We'll just have to see how it all plays out, I guess.

C'mon, you Reds!!!!
    Davy another loss for Spurs and a good result for Liverpool ...
    The point about Chelsea is that in England the hero worship of John Terry with all is "incidents off the field" and then the racism slur against Clattenburg has left the Football team a bit of a joke ... Most Prem managers have openly said they dont believe Clattenburg said it and Chelsea now are beginning to back down on this allegation since the press has turned on them accusing them of double standards and Chelsea refusing to disclose what fine they gave John Terry over his racism incident ...

Your a Liverpool supporter so naturally you will always have a dislike of Man Utd but as a Spurs supporter on theory i should dislike Arsenal ,but i actually dislike Chelsea even more since their past antics ...

But i like many cant wait to see how this unfolds for heads are going to roll on one side or another
    Offsite 1996 to 2005
    Dec 2006 2007 2008 CBR
    Dec 2017 2018 S/S
    June 2010 BCV
    June 2012 OKW

Post Thanks / Like

It was a good result but it's sad that I am now as happy with draws as I have been in the past with wins. Shows how low my expectations for this year is, I guess.

Post Thanks / Like

How about Benitez coming back to the EPL with Chelsea? How long do you think he'll last?

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: