Quantcast Disneyland Fall Fun - Who's In? - Page 3

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BrerGnat View Post
    Got it Justin! So far it's:

Justin
    Dawn
    Natalie
    Maria ?
    Melissa ?

I will update this post as people confirm. I will be looking for a final head count around mid September.

Some more information:

Tour runs daily at 9:30am and 2:30pm

Tour capacity is 15 persons

Approximate duration is 3 hours

Tour price includes lunch

Cost is $87.20 per person (discount applied)

Reservations can be made 30 days in advance.
    I am in for sure! And put down my friend Fannie and Maria as maybe's as I have not yet confirmed them coming. But for sure me! Woo Hoo! I am pretty sure I have exhausted all historical documentaries on Walt on You Tube and anywhere else on the internet. I'm currently reading Walt Disney The Triumph of the American Imagination by Neal Gabler and next is Walt Disney an American Original by Bob Thomas. Needless to say I am thoroughly fascinated with Walt. I really admire him for his endless imagination and tenacity (he never gave up!) And I just discovered that a group was (in 2010) restoring the original building where Laugh O Grams was born in Kansas City. That is in my own backyard! OBVIOUSLY I'll be making a trip over that way soon. Has anyone seen the Extinct Attractions Club vidoes on You Tube? The one of Walt's Monorail and Trains is really so neat and there is so much interview time with some of the original imagineers who helped make Disneyland come to be! Alice Davis, Rolly Crump, X Antencio, Yale Gracey, Marc Davis, Tony Baxter and Bob Gurr. Oh how I wish I could have been alive and a young adult with artistic abilities hired and working in the days of Disneyland creation! Check out the videos - they are great! And did you know that Thurl Ravenscroft, the voice for Tony the Tiger was one of the original Grin Grinning Ghosts? Can't get enough of this stuff!!!
    Melissa
    "I'm Goofy for Mickey"

2008 - Dolphin, 2010 - Port Orleans, 2011 - Coronado Springs, 2012 - Beach Club, 2013 - Beach Club, Next Trip Oct 2014 - My first trip to Disneyland!!!

"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." - Walt Disney

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Late to the thread, but I'm in. Booked 10/21-27 at Disneyland Hotel (thank you Wendy!). I'm up for any and all activities.
    Meg

40 trips (plus two to Disneyland, and one to Disneyland Paris) and counting!

Post Thanks / Like

Got it Justin! So far it's:

Justin
    Dawn
    Natalie
    Maria ?
    Melissa ?

I will update this post as people confirm. I will be looking for a final head count around mid September.

Some more information:

Tour runs daily at 9:30am and 2:30pm

Tour capacity is 15 persons

Approximate duration is 3 hours

Tour price includes lunch

Cost is $87.20 per person (discount applied)

Reservations can be made 30 days in advance.
    I'm in too Natalie! Dying to do this tour. I'm there 10/21-27, so any date should work for me.
    Meg

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dopey's Girl View Post
    I'm in too Natalie! Dying to do this tour. I'm there 10/21-27, so any date should work for me.
    Great Meg! I'll add you to the list along with Melissa, Fannie (?), and Maria (?).
    Natalie
    INTERCOT Staff: Disneyland Resort-California, The Water Cooler

Post Thanks / Like

Great Meg! I'll add you to the list along with Melissa, Fannie (?), and Maria (?).

Thanks!

Can't wait to finally meet you, since we missed one another at Icot15!
    Meg

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks!

Can't wait to finally meet you, since we missed one another at Icot15!
    Same here!
    Natalie

Post Thanks / Like

Default Walk in Walt's Footsteps Tour

Natalie - Fannie, Maria and I are booked Oct. 21 - 25, but the only days we could do it though since the first and last day are travel days would be the 22nd, 23rd or 24th. I so can't wait to see everyone and to do this tour! We are going cheap. We are staying at the Holiday Inn across the street from the entrance. But I want to see someone's room at Disneyland Hotel (Meg, hint hint I want to see those magical headboards!
    Melissa
    "I'm Goofy for Mickey"

2008 - Dolphin, 2010 - Port Orleans, 2011 - Coronado Springs, 2012 - Beach Club, 2013 - Beach Club, Next Trip Oct 2014 - My first trip to Disneyland!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Just booked my flight down using points on Southwest! Woo hoo! I'll be arriving on the 21st.

Now to book the return...I am waiting on that one since I have to pay for it.
    What time do you get in on the 21st? We get in at 10:00 AM! Do they do the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party? I wondered if one of the days we are there 21-25 they would be having that in Disneyland or if that is just a World thing.
    Melissa
    "I'm Goofy for Mickey"

Post Thanks / Like

Melissa, I get in around 1pm or something. I don't remember exactly.

Which Holiday Inn will you be at? Just curious because there is NOT a Holiday Inn across the entrance. Both HI's in the area are quite a ways from the parks. Not walkable.

Yes, there are Halloween Parties at Disneyland! We are waiting on the dates to be released. Should happen sometime in May.

We can definitely plan the tour for the 22, 23, or 24th; no problem!
    Natalie

Post Thanks / Like

We are definitely doing a party!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaW View Post
    Natalie - Fannie, Maria and I are booked Oct. 21 - 25, but the only days we could do it though since the first and last day are travel days would be the 22nd, 23rd or 24th. I so can't wait to see everyone and to do this tour! We are going cheap. We are staying at the Holiday Inn across the street from the entrance. But I want to see someone's room at Disneyland Hotel (Meg, hint hint I want to see those magical headboards!
    No problem!
    Meg

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    We are definitely doing a party!
    Fun! I was there close to this same time, but we didn't do anything special. I'm so excited to see Disneyland with other Disney fans. I love my family, but they just don't get it!
    Meg

Post Thanks / Like

Just booked my flight!!!
    Meg

Post Thanks / Like

Just booked my flight!!!
    Woo hoo! I just booked my return flight yesterday and my rental car. I'm almost set. Just waiting to book my room.
    Natalie

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by brergnat View Post
    woo hoo! I just booked my return flight yesterday and my rental car. I'm almost set. Just waiting to book my room.
    yay!!!
    Meg

Post Thanks / Like

Hi gang,

Do you have a tentative run down on meets? I'm having trouble convincing my boss to let me take the whole week. I'm looking to see when most of the meet-ups are happening so I can schedule the days off. Thanks! Looking forward to the trip and seeing everyone.
    #runICOT rocks!
    6 years Disney running!
    14 5Ks
    13 10Ks
    16 Half Marathons
    5 Coast to Coast
    Just Finished: WDW 5K 10K
    Up Next: SW Light Side (Virtual Half) Dark Side (Half) Kessel Run Challenge

Post Thanks / Like

Official booked a stay at DLH for October 21-27. Thanks Wendy!
    Linda aka tinkwest
    INTERCOT Staff ~ Disneyland Resort

Come On Everybody - Here We Go!!

“To all who come to this happy place: Welcome. ...”

Support our INTERCOT Sponsors!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by badkitty View Post
    Hi gang,

Do you have a tentative run down on meets? I'm having trouble convincing my boss to let me take the whole week. I'm looking to see when most of the meet-ups are happening so I can schedule the days off. Thanks! Looking forward to the trip and seeing everyone.
    Nothing has been set in stone yet. I would say that most likely look towards Wed-Sun for the bulk of planned meets. That seems to be the time where most people will be on property, and not arriving or departing.
    Natalie

Post Thanks / Like

Melissa, I get in around 1pm or something. I don't remember exactly.

Which Holiday Inn will you be at? Just curious because there is NOT a Holiday Inn across the entrance. Both HI's in the area are quite a ways from the parks. Not walkable.

Yes, there are Halloween Parties at Disneyland! We are waiting on the dates to be released. Should happen sometime in May.

We can definitely plan the tour for the 22, 23, or 24th; no problem!
    Hey Natalie - You are so right about the HI's being so far away. I thought it was across from the entrance until I google earthed it. We are staying at the Fairfield Inn now I'm pretty sure.

I'm hoping to make DRs at the Blue Bayou restaurant for dinner for Fannie, Maria and myself and anyone else that wants to join us. SO I wondered if you have set a date for the Walk in Walt's Steps tour yet? Just let me know. Thanks!
    Melissa
    "I'm Goofy for Mickey"

Post Thanks / Like

No problem!
    Awesome - THANKS Meg! I am so excited for this trip and to get together with everyone again!!!!
    Melissa
    "I'm Goofy for Mickey"

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: