INTERCOT - Walt Disney World Inside & Out - Info Central
Disney Dining Plan Estimator
Estimator provides INTERCOTees with two important figures:
1. A rough estimate of the percentage off the actual cost of food and
beverage the plan would likely save them.
2. A cost benefit ratio indicate the likelihood of achieving greater savings
from a discount not compatible with a Magic My Way Package purchase.
The estimated percentage saved helps gives INTERCOTees an idea of how much
they are likely to save with the plan.
The normalized ratio gives INTERCOTees an idea of how likely they are to
save more money by using a room only discount, staying at a non-Disney owned
hotel, or other savings methods that could not be used with a Magic My Way
Please Note the following assumptions of the Estimator:
If the location serves breakfast, lunch and dinner; the Estimator assumes
the INTERCOTee is dining there for Lunch and/or Dinner.
The “average meal cost” assigned to some Dining locations assume that INTERCOTees on the plan will gravitate towards the more expensive items on
Please Note if INTERCOTees anticipate that the Estimators assumptions do not
pertain to them, the savings percentage will likely be marginally high for
The INTERCOT Disney Dining Plan Estimator
The INTERCOT Disney Dining Plan
Estimator is a Microsoft Excel Worksheet. You must be running excel or
a compatible program to utilize this program.
*Note*: Only input into white colored cells.
1. Enter the number of: Adults in your party, Children in your party and
nights stayed on the Magic My Way Package.
2. Scroll through the listing of Table service, Counter Service and Snack
locations and place an “x” in the left most column for each location you
wish to dine at.
3. After placing each “x” place in the next column the number of adults in
your party dining at that location.
a. If you plan on dining at a location multiple times, input the number of
adults dining multiplied by the number of times you wish to dine.
4. After you have completed selection all of the locations you wish to dine
at, place an “X’ in the box marked “All Credit Selections are Complete”.
5. Click on the “Your Disney Dining Plan Value” tab to see the results of
New Page 1
INTERCOT Insider is a twice monthly email
update with tips and
To subscribe, enter your email address: