Episode 12 -
The Big Reveal
March 27, 2011
Click play above or
download this episode
The Cast: Melanie Bounds,
Carol Robert, John Yaglenski
- Gary Returns - Carol & Gary actually are on the
same show at the same time. No Ian.
- The Haunted Mansion queue rehash. Gary questions
why the queue really needed adding to since there was never a wait, but is
reserving judgement. Carol is a little worried it looked a bit "cheap".
John's wondering how it will be lit at night.
- John is going to have to slice and dice this
- Why don't they offer a photo at the end of the
Haunted Mansion ride. Send it on to Marketing! Combine photos and learn the
"Photoshops". INTERCOT Consulting Services are born!
- New Ticketing @ Epcot being tested. RFID Scanners
- 2 Brilliant Ideas in one podcast - EasyPass for
- Wait - another one. Annual Passholder dedicated
line. Bypass those confused by the ticketing process.
- New Permanent Home for Mickey Mouse - Town Square
Theater. Magician Mickey will be making an appearance. Hinted to open April
- Patriotic Mickey, Frotierland Mickey, The Billies.
Colonial characters including Patriotic Mickey should definately move to the
- Gary begs for a trip to Hawaii for all the great
- Free wifi testing @ the Contemporary Resort. A
"flight" of internet at the Wave of American Flavors.
- The Tikki Room. Reopening pushed further back to
July 1 - fueling rumours that the old show may return.
- Mel hates the Country Bears. Yet another attraction
- the Tiki Bears.
- Apparently no one has seen the Tikki Room Pre-show.
Google it or hit YouTube, John swears it exists.
- Gary & Refurbs - Toontown update. Mel struggles to
describe a peak as we play charades. Then Gary needs to explain the weenie.
- Grand Floridian Expansion. Construction between the
Polyneisan Luau thru to where the Grand Floridian Pool begins. Bridal
Suites? DVC? Reception Halls - we're full of ideas tonite!
- INTERCOT's Best Of - Photo Places. Gary takes a pic
at the wishing well & the giant troll in Norway (aka Uncle Jimmy). Carol
takes pictures of the icons. Mel does the character totem pole at the
Wilderness Lodge. John talks about video in front of the Adventureland sign
& Epcot's Spaceship Earth.
- John's headed to the Hard Rock Hotel and then new
Hilton Bonnet Creek Resort.
- Mel went back to Universal & liked it much better
this time. She thinks the Mummy is the coolest ride ever! Don't wear flip
flops on the Forbidden Journey. Gary has another idea - gift shop at the end
of the ride with all the stuff people loose on the ride. Crowd control @
Wizarding World. Jimmy Neutron going away.
- What's an LMNOP?
The Official Ticket Center