Episode 18 -
You'll Stay Here and You'll Like It!
July 3, 2011
Click play above or
download this episode
Carol Robert, Ian
Mitchell, Jeff Latko, Melanie Bounds, Gary O'Brien & John Yaglenski
The biggest crew for the podcast yet - 6 is the magic number
John's just back from the world and has plenty to say - though Ian gets in
an Edit early on. Yes, that's why everyone is giggling.
Hoop De Doo at Fort Wilderness still a good time after all these years. Say
hi to Dan Patrick's look alike. Getting there is a little bit convoluted.
Keep Carol on Speed Dial! Ask Carol!
INTERCOT's Best Of Entertainment
- Gary likes the Street Performers in the UK and Italy
- Ian loves Sonny Eclipse at Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe
- Carol goes out to Disneyland for the Billy's at the Golden Horseshoe or
Off Kilter in Canada @ Epcot.
- Jeff enjoys the Holidays Around The World @ Epcot and streetmosphere at
- Mel prefers the Voices of Liberty at the American Adventure (It's Not A
Board Room Fellas...)
- John thinks Push is a hoot in the Magic Kingdom and DeVine at the Animal
This episodes song is Midnight At The Oasis by Maria Muldaur - Send your
camel to bed from 1974.
Talking Food from John's Trip!
- Quick Service Burgers - BRUTAL say John & Ian. Something has definitely
changed. As John tweeted it tasted like a combination of cardboard and
soybean flavored with smoke. Like eating a hockeypuck.
- Columbia Harbor House tuna sandwich was sub-par. Mushy and Mayonaisy!
- Kona was excellent - sushi was fab. John tells the trick...
- ESPN Zone does not disappoint. Burgers and Dingers are wonderful.
Disney Pin Code Promos - Disney Picks Your Resort - We try to understand.
Old Key West Resort Discussion - Water Sprites go 5 mph. We transition into
a discussion on busses.
Waterparks - if you haven't been recently - GO!
Vinylmation - Like Mel, John has been sucked in.
Escaped the heat in Voyage of the Little Mermaid. LASERS!
Carol covers the current Rehabs/Announcements/Park Hours
Mel ponders Test Track changes? Rumors of Cars in Lights Motors and Meet n'
The Official Ticket Center