Episode 29 - That's A Lot Of Shuffleboard
Click play above or
download this episode
The Cast: Melanie, John, Ian,
Brought to you by:
Magical Journey's -
The Official Ticket Center -
- Castmember beards and casual
Fridays. Mel will be on mustache watch.
- Cruise Line news - unfortunately, some of it is horribly incorrect in this
part of the show. We will get it straight after the break. No, the Europe
cruises do not leave from Florida, and the Alaskan cruise does not leave
- Disney Premier Visa - new card will have an annual fee. 8 designs.
- Ian kills his router and forces an unexpected reboot.
- Electric Umbrella. Gary wants to know why the restaurant stinks so bad
- We correct our missteps Cruise wise.
- INTERCOT Best Of Parades. Carol misses Tapestry of Nations. Melanie says
BOO TO YOU! Ian is a fan of Spectromagic. Gary goes for the Main Street
Electrical Parade. John goes with the hipster choice of the Bicentennial
Parade from 1976.
- The INTERCOT 15th Anniversary boards are up. Join in the fun and plan your
- One of our members actually made a Flight of Meatloaf. John and Ian are
upset that beef was not included.
- Star Wars weekends announced May 18 - June 10.
- Universal announcements. New Spiderman updates, water show, parade,
Despicable Me, new Blue Man Show and more.
- Gary the squirrel and Ponce DeLe Squarepants
The Official Ticket Center