Episode 31 - The Episode That Never Ends
Click play above or
download this episode
The Cast: Melanie, John, Ian,
Brought to you by:
Magical Journey's -
The Official Ticket Center -
The Cast – John Yaglenski, Carol Robert, Gary O’Brien, Ian
Mitchell and Melanie Bounds.
- Catching up with the cast
- Storybook Circus soft opening – Mel gushes over how great it looks,
including the bathrooms. Carol proposes a Meet at Disneyland and only ride
the extinct WDW and Disneyland-only rides, also takes credit for the
Carollwood train station name.
- Disney Fantasy press event – Ian gives his review, is starstruck by Jerry
- John gets an invitation to the Disney Fantasy preview cruise
- Agent P taking over Kim Possible Showcase Adventure at EPCOT - Ian does
his Dr. Doofenshmirtz impression
- Mel gives her Flower & Garden festival update
- Another lament over the state of park merchandise
- Mel gives her One More Disney Day update.
- Carol shares her Disneyland trip, after she has to unplug & plug
- INTERCOT Best of – Ride Music, past or present (suggested by me, yay!):
Carol - COP – Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow; Ian channels Andy Rooney again,
then chooses – POTC -Yo Ho (A Pirate’s Life for Me); Gary – HM –Grim
Grinning Ghosts (the funky guitar version); Mel – Soarin’; John – Horizons –
- How did EPCOTs Future World lose its way?
- Last week’s ‘Best of - Ride Vehicle’ feedback (I got another shout out,
- John & Ian TV show challenge
- Wifi implementation at resorts is complete
- Carol shares park hours & rehabs, after she has to unplug & plug again
- The Handwich may prompt Gary to finally visit Disneyland
- Free Dining offers are now out
- New Duffy Jedi Costume - John may get one for his naked Duffy
- Everyone’s Favorite Column, Gary’s Column, is NCAA Bracket challenged, and
thankfully survived St. Patrick’s Day revelers.
- John promises lots of tweets and pictures from his Disney Fantasy cruise
- Constipated John pictures taken by Gary go viral
- Handwich recipe suggestions abound