The INTERCOT Insider Live Podcast
Episode 33 - We Crank Because We Care
The Cast: Ian, Melanie, Gary & John
- Unfortunately, we didn't make our deadline
- Sports talk starts the show and a Bake McBride reference
- John got sick
- NextGen latest rumors - cutting wait times?
- What's wrong with being spontaneous
- Was this really Walt's vision?
- Eisner's vision
- Levels of frustration & what's a vacation
- The Disney evangelists
- Do the people really want NextGen?
- The simplicity of an old theme park experience & Knobels Grove
- Crowds all the time
- Florida Orange Bird & A hologram of Anita Bryant
- We rehash the merchandising debate and are hopeful of the direction clothing wise
- Poo poo and eating your words
- DVC @ Fort Wilderness, Gary has feelings - he says leave it alone
- STOLPort - check it out on Google Earth says Gary
- DVC in the parks? Disney’s America mention
- Ian staying in the castle - AGAIN
- Staying in the
Haunted Mansion & Haunted Mansion themed rooms?
- Mel stayed in a Pirates Room and gives a review
- Test Track refurb - the horrible Test Track All-Stars acapella group covering the closure. A clown making balloon animals would be more entertaining. John approves of the kerning in the new Test Track logo. Gary suggests a cross promotion with the Shriners
- Thanks to @inbloomphoto who wanted to know - Best of Special Effects. Ian loves Haunted Mansion, Gary’s a fan of the sense of smell - goes with scents such as Spaceship Earth and Soarin’, Melanie likes the Bride Room in the Haunted Mansion. John goes with the classic Peter Pan and flying over London.
- Ian suggests they stop firing movie people and fire the publicity department instead.
-Tom Hanks to play Walt Disney?
- Amazon Prime pick of the week from Gary - Jonah Man
- Visiting the Wizarding World of Harry Potter