Live Disney Podcast
Really Realistic Swirling Animals
Click play above or
download this episode
Melanie Bounds, Gary O'Brien, Christine Warner, Ian Mitchell
- We learn what SNOAP is... who knew and then it leads to talk about the
- Ian starts asking TOO MANY QUESTIONS.
- Changes coming to Animal Kingdom with new Avatar Themed Land and Discovery
River Nighttime Show! We try to figure out where exactly this will be taking
- We look forward to Disney's Animal Kingdom being open at night.
- Enough about the Lands.
- John's Trip to The Disney Worlds and his MyMagic+ Experience
- He liked the room key, he liked the paying with your band but hated the
preplanning & fastpass experience. Ended up not using scheduled times at
- MyMagic+ for dining at Be Our Guest - got John to try something he
woulnd't have otherwise and was a good experience.
- Christine has worries for local guests.
- John is hopeful the system will be tweaked before wide rollout.
- False start.
- Parking lot views, still no sugar free syrup at the Kona (COME ON!), John
says just get the plain coffee, sushi chefs have moved.
- RFID paper cups. Ian claims John made this up and Mel's head is about to
- Starbucks - AWESOME!
- Universal & Simpsons Area
- INTERCOT's Take It or Leave It - Character Meals. Mel says take it unless
it's Chef Mickey's. Gary says it's situational but take it. Ian takes it -
always a highlight. Christine says leave it - hates the hustle and bustle of
it all. John says leave it now - kids are grown.
- Glow with the Show debuts.
- Main Street bypass & hotel pools.
- The crew laments the demise of Epcot attractions.
Brought to you by:
The Official Ticket Center
INTERCOT Insider is a twice monthly email
update with tips and
To subscribe, enter your email address: