Numbers With Ian
DOWNLOAD This Episode
The Cast: Christine Warner, Michael Montanez, Ian Mitchell & John
- The return of Michael - he was not fired.
- John's hooked on racing - he's been sucked in.
- Why we were gone so long.
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Media Event.
- Fantasyland looks great with the walls down and the theming is top notch
on the new attraction. Pictures on our social media channels.
- BTW, we are on Instagram now as @INTERCOT
- Recycling MagicBands? How?
- POV MineTrain video is online at youtube.com/intercot - there are 2
different versions along with the press breakfast.
- The ride leaves you wanting more - it's great but quick. Very well themed
and love the dark ridee portion. Worth the wait and has repeat factor.
- FastPass system melted.
- Rained A LOT during the weekend. John had to get a Helly Hansen raincoat.
Can't stand the ponchos and the sweat.
- Polynesian Renovation - Trader Sam's coming and the name is being changed
back to the Polynesian Village Resort. Lobby renovations coming as well.
- Harambe Nights $134 is the DELUXE ticket not the base, $119 is regular
- Christine is over special ticketed events. Thinks it's being overplayed.
- John did the $29 Epcot Wind Down and really liked the Tequilla tasting and
thought it was a good value. There was good and bad though.
- New parade is AWESOME!
- Ian's trip. Stayed at Fort Wilderness. Golf carts are a must! Bridge is
closed. Monorail is closed. Boats are closed. It's pouring.... A 2.5 hour
tour, a 2.5 hour tour. Fastpass Plus issues. Walking off the Haunted
- Take It or Leave It - Downtown Disney. Mitchell - Leave It. Warner - Take
It. Montanez - Take It?? Yaglenski - Leave It.
- 4 Parks, 1 World, 1 Night
- Star Wars Weekends. Unfortunately the first day of the breakfast went
south and John Warner didn't get any characters.
- Service Level, Cost and Expectations
- The Alan Parsons Project!
- Pixar in Concert -
Brought to you by:
The Official Ticket Center