Quantcast Ordering holiday photo cards

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ordering holiday photo cards

Need a bit of advice. For the past two years, I have ordered cards from Snapfish. They are fabulous, do great work and my orders have come very quickly. However, this year I am having trouble finding a card that goes well with my chosen photo. Also, we celebrate Hanukkah, not Christmas, and I like to get a card that is for the "holidays" or "seasons greetings" so that I can send them out to everyone on my list, and the choices are a bit mininal this year on that site -- especially since they haven't added that many new ones (don't want to use the same background I used last year).

Can anyone recommend a reliable company to go through, with interesting cards to choose from? I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!!

Jill

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not sure if Snapfish allows you to use just a picture as the cover of your card. You could use Photoshop or a similar program to write your greeting on the photo, and submit that file (a JPG) for your card cover.
    Ellen
    INTERCOT Staff: Dining, Disney Cruise Line, Guests with Special Needs

Next up:
    Christmas with the Mouse
    President's Week 2013

Post Thanks / Like

Depending on what you want, lots of people sell Disney themed photo cards. Disneyshopping has them on their "personalized" section. Costco also sells them at their stores, and you may be able to order them online.

Little drug store chains also have them, like CVS or Walgreens.

We have only done Costco and this year, we bought ours through the Disney Cruise Line. Both have turned out amazing!
    Morgan- DVC, AP, Perfect Princess, Married at Disney
    Off-site * POFQ * ASMu * POR * FW * BWI/V * Dolphin * AKL-Jambo/Kidani * WL * ASSp * Swan * POP * CBR * OKW * CSR * ASMo * BLT * SSR * AoA * DCL-Platinum * DLParis * DLR

Post Thanks / Like

I love Costco photo cards for their large selection, convenience and their price. First set of 50 is $15.99 and each set of 25 more is $5.99.

www.costco.com then select photo center.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks AZ Disney! That was a HUGE help. Luckily I have a Costco membership that I needed to make some use of. I ordered them, called the store and they said they would be ready in an hour! How amazing is that?? What a great price too. Thanks so much!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome! I know, I can't get over how easy, cheap, and quick they make it for you. One of lifes simple pleasures!

P.S. Try the deluxe personalized calendars sometime, they are the BEST EVER!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: