On our reservation sheet from the Walt Disney Travel Company we received a list of everything included: flight, transfer, hotel, park admission, insurance, then something called "feature" which lists: Luggage Tags, Mini Golf Voucher, Planet Hollywood $15 Meal Voucher, SeaRaycer Offer Voucher.
We have received the luggage tags in the mail in the past but this time we are doing ME so I am expecting special ones.
I have never seen the Mini Golf Voucher before. Is this a free offer or a coupon/discount?
The Planet Hollywood Meal Voucher we received before and just passed it along to a friend of ours that works at Cirque. She goes there on her break sometimes. We'll probably do the same with this one. (Free Dining Plan this trip!)
What I am most curious about is the SeaRaycer Offer Voucher. Does anyone know what this is? The SeaRaycers, I understand these are the updated version of the old Water Mice that you rent at the resort marinas for $24/half hour. Does anyone know if this included voucher is a freebie or a coupon/discount offer?
I hope someone here can help answer these questions! We are filling up our non-park day with lots of fun stuff! (I'm just trying to figue out how much $$ it is going to cost!)