Quantcast AP Rates for Disneyland Hotels Announced

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation AP Rates for Disneyland Hotels Announced

Keep the magic of the Theme Parks going all night long with a stay at one of our spectacular hotels! But hurry, because these special Annual Passholder rates are only available for a limited time!

Spend a night for as low as $149* from August 19 to September 1, 2007 or $129* from September 2 to December 15, 2007.

For reservations, call (714) 956-MICKEY† and ask for rate plan "AP4."

* Based on a one-night standard room rate at Disney's Paradise Pier® Hotel. Block out dates of November 20 to November 24, 2007 and other restrictions apply. Subject to availability as the number of rooms allocated for this offer is restricted. Advance reservations required. Other room rates and hotels will vary. Excludes Resort fees and taxes. Hotel guest must be a valid Annual Passholder at the time of stay. Limit two rooms per Passholder per reservation. Maximum occupancy of room varies by hotel and room type. Not valid in combination with any other discounts or offers. Offer subject to restrictions (including Annual Passholder terms and conditions) and change without notice. © Disney"
    † If you are under 18 years of age, you must have your parent or guardian's permission to dial this number.
    Michael aka: NotaGeek

INTERCOT Insider Live Podcast Staff
    WDW 1/6/16 - 1/11/16 - BRING ON THE COWBELLS!

Please s
    upport INTERCOT Sponsors!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the news, Michael!

Looks promising for next fall.

Post Thanks / Like

My thoughts exactly, Mel. We're going anyway, Girlfriend!!
    ¨¨*:•

"Here You Leave Today and Enter the World of Yesterday, Tomorrow and Fantasy!"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Melanears View Post
    Thanks for the news, Michael!

Looks promising for next fall.
    No kidding! This is a HUGE deal for AP holders! I booked myself for my annual Dec 6-9 trip so I can get my fix of Disney Christmas!

Please s

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PolyGirl40 View Post
    We're going anyway, Girlfriend!!
    True, true.

on your holiday trip, Michael!

Post Thanks / Like

What a great deal! We'll be using DVC points, but I really hope some Intercotees will be able to take advantage of it!
    Niki aka Lucille

I used to be Snow White, but I drifted - Mae West

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PolyGirl40 View Post
    My thoughts exactly, Mel. We're going anyway, Girlfriend!!
    Woo woo!
    Donna
    Intercot Staff

My father's name was Ferdinand, my mama's name was Liza, they didn't know what to call me so they called me Ferdiliza!
    Billy Hill and the Hillbillies - "I'm OK!"

Please support INTERCOT'S wonderful sponsers!

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Great news!
    Glad to see that they rolled it out a tad early this year.
    So, I'll assume that the rates that they listed are for the PP Hotel. Has anyone called them to see what the rates for the other two Hotels might be??

Cheers!

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Allow me to answer my own question...I just got off the phone with Disney Vacations a few minutes ago...
    I checked mostly in November and December. We were looking for a 5 night stay.
    The week of October 21st, the PP is available for the $129 rate (standard view). Concierge is $169. There is no AP rate for GCH this week.
    I was mostly looking for the GCH (as I've mentioned in previous threads).
    The best GCH deal that we found was the week after Thanksgiving. Standard room = $199. View room = $239. Concierge = $279.

Good luck to everyone!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drevlo View Post
    ...The week of October 21st, the PP is available for the $129 rate (standard view). Concierge is $169. There is no AP rate for GCH this week.
    I was mostly looking for the GCH (as I've mentioned in previous threads).
    The best GCH deal that we found was the week after Thanksgiving. Standard room = $199. View room = $239. Concierge = $279.
    I beg to differ. I just booked (last week) a stay from October 23-October 26 (3 nights) at the GCH, Couryard Concierge, for $279/night. I just got the confirmation letter in the mail Saturday. When I found out how low the rate was, I tried to add a day onto the front or back end of the reservation (either Monday or Friday) but no go, it was sold out.

Just wanted to clarify that there IS availability, just not for the whole week.
    Natalie
    INTERCOT Staff: Disneyland Resort-California, The Water Cooler

Post Thanks / Like

Excellent point...and something that I should have added to my post.
    Finding five or more consecutive days with AP rates was what they did not have available.
    I too have been trying to add a day to the end of our trip (making it 6 nights instead of 5), but the $199 GCH rate is wiped out for that last night. I asked about getting a Concierge level room for that last night (which is available), but they won't let me book just one night at the Concierge level. it has to be multiple nights.

Post Thanks / Like

Default GCH, Concierge

Is it really worth it? Other than the food perks what else do you get? Are any special tours available for GCH, Concierge guests?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jutah1953 View Post
    Is it really worth it? Other than the food perks what else do you get? Are any special tours available for GCH, Concierge guests?
    to INTERCOT!

As an Annual Passholder at the Disneyland Resort, when DL offers these special rates to passholders it's totally worth it! The hotels are normally from $189-$350 per night, and they are TOTALLY Disney ... it's part of the fun of being at the park, the theming, the rooms, the ability to stay IN the Magic. There's another a couple of other threads going on here asking the same question that I thought you might find interesting:

Perks of Staying at a Disney Hotel

Disneyland Hotel and Paradise Pier, are they worth it?

Perks for Grand California Guests

Please s

Post Thanks / Like

Here are hotel specific rates for AP holders. GCH $199?!?! Call NOW!

Enjoy the magic all night long with a stay at a spectacular Disneyland® Resort Hotel! But hurry — these special Annual Passholder rates are only available for a limited time!

Disney's Paradise Pier® Hotel
    as low as
    $149* from August 19, 2007 to September 1, 2007 or
    $129* from September 3, 2007 to September 18, 2007 and November 14 to December 15, 2007

Disneyland® Hotel as low as
    $169* from August 19, 2007 to September 1, 2007 or
    $149* from September 3, 2007 to September 18, 2007 and November 14 to December 15, 2007

Disney's Grand Californian Hotel® & Spa as low as
    $219* from August 19, 2007 to September 1, 2007 or
    $199* from September 3, 2007 to September 18, 2007 and November 14 to December 15, 2007

For reservations, call (714) 956-MICKEY† and ask for rate plan "AP4."

* Based on a one-night standard room rate at Disney's Paradise Pier® Hotel. Block out dates of November 20 to November 24, 2007 and other restrictions apply. Subject to availability as the number of rooms allocated for this offer is restricted. Advance reservations required. Other room rates and hotels will vary. Excludes Resort fees and taxes. Hotel guest must be a valid Annual Passholder at the time of stay. Limit two rooms per Passholder per reservation. Maximum occupancy of room varies by hotel and room type. Not valid in combination with any other discounts or offers. Offer subject to restrictions (including Annual Passholder terms and conditions) and change without notice. © Disney

† If you are under 18 years of age, you must have your parent or guardian's permission to dial this number.
    Linda aka tinkwest
    INTERCOT Staff ~ Disneyland Resort

Come On Everybody - Here We Go!!

“To all who come to this happy place: Welcome. ...”

Support our INTERCOT Sponsors!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: