Quantcast From us not able to attend have a great time!

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool From us not able to attend have a great time!

I've been coming to Intercot regularly from it's infancy and wish I could have made the trip down to enjoy the 10th celebration and put faces with the many names I see here. But having a family of six and a work schedule that wouldn't allow me to plan a mid-October the meet wasn't an option.

It sounds like quite an event and from reading all that you have planned I'm so jealous that I couldn't make it. Have a great trip all, we'll miss you while your gone and look forward to reading your trip reports when you get back.
    '94 & '97 Off Site
    '98, '04 & '07 PO - Riverside
    '00 Polynesian I '01 Contemporary
    '02 Animal Kingdom Lodge I '03 All Star Movies
    '05, '08 & '09 Pop Century I '06 Wilderness Lodge

Next 9/18 PO - French Quarter

"Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children." ~ Walt Disney

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Jeff, you will be missed for sure, and we'll all be sure to bring back lots of pictures & stories to share, so it'll be just like you were there!

Thanks for the kind note - I'm sure everyone else appreciates it even more than I do, as many who are going have been around as long as you and have known you even longer!

Enjoy your family, and remember that everyone who can't make it will still be there with us!
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

Post Thanks / Like

I want to wish you all a very enjoyable get together. Have a great time.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff G View Post
    I could have made the trip down to enjoy the 10th celebration and put faces with the many names I see here.

It sounds like quite an event and from reading all that you have planned I'm so jealous that I couldn't make it. Have a great trip all, we'll miss you while your gone and look forward to reading your trip reports when you get back.

I would love to be there with all of you, but I really want to spend my 50th birthday at WDW and we really can't afford to take 2 trips so close together.
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    Dec. 07--Wilderness Lodge,
    May 06--Grand Floridian

Post Thanks / Like

Have fun everyone maybe I will be able to make it next time.

Post Thanks / Like

Hope everyone who is going has a great time!! Don't forget about those of us who are left at home!!! Post lots of reports and keep us up to date on all the new stuff happening!!! Enjoy!!

Post Thanks / Like

How every thoughtful. It's my first time going and so sorry everyone couldn't come b/c I would love to meet everyone. We will be thinking of you all.
    Next
    DD, DS @ AKV Dec 12 SSR 12-16

AKV Savannah 8/08
    ASMu my BD 4/08 w/ Angel & MrsSgtT
    SSR 10/07 BWV-12/06
    Pop-05 04 03 1st Nighters
    OKW-97 96 Poly- 89 87 86 CR:72
    Offsite:8xs FW:83 82 82 DL 67,68,71

Post Thanks / Like

I'll second (or third) that. We just went in July, and we're headed to the Smoky Mts. this weekend (for my annual b-day trip), so this trip was out of the question. I know I'm relatively new here, but I'd love to put a face to all the names here. You've been so very helpful to me in planning, not to mention I spend every break I get from work on here now! Have a wonderful time!

Happy Halloween
    Susan °o°

You cheated.
    Pirate.

8/98 CBR; 10/00 ASM; 11/01 POR; 7/07 POR; 10/09 ASM; 10/10 Pop; 6/12 ASM; 12/13 ASM; 6/14 FWC; 7/15 FWC; 12/16 2 weeks at FWC!

Post Thanks / Like

I'll add in my best wishes to all of you for safe and magical trips! I also wish I could've made it down for the meet but I have a birthday trip to Disneyland Resort the first weekend of November, so there was no way I could also swing the Intercot meet...Hope all of you have a wonderful time! Looking forward to hearing all the stories and hopefully seeing some pictures! And would someone PLEASE tell Stitch that I said hello?
    Diane

Dec '06 - All Star Movie
    Nov. 2007 - Disneyland @ Disneyland Hotel
    Nov. 9 -15, 2008, Pop Century
    Oct. 19-23, 2011, Disneyland @ Paradise Pier

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by disneydrmr View Post
    I'll add in my best wishes to all of you for safe and magical trips! I also wish I could've made it down for the meet but I have a birthday trip to Disneyland Resort the first weekend of November, so there was no way I could also swing the Intercot meet...Hope all of you have a wonderful time! Looking forward to hearing all the stories and hopefully seeing some pictures! And would someone PLEASE tell Stitch that I said hello?
    You got it, Di - and a big sloppy hug & kiss, too!!
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Just FYI, I'm bringing my laptop, my digital camera, and maybe even my digital camcorder, so I'll try and provide as much narrative/pictures/videos as the site can hold!
    Ian ºOº
    INTERCOT Senior Imagineer

Veteran of over 60 trips to Disney theme parks and proud to have stayed in every Disney resort in the continental United States! º0º

Next trip:

April 2018 - Saratoga Springs Treehouse

Help support INTERCOT's sponsors!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I hope you all have a super fantabulous time!

Happy Anniversary, INTERCOT!

Charleston, SC- 395.4 miles/6 hrs. & 15 min. from WDW
    Post Thanks / Like

I wish I could go too, but I will live vicariously through all of you that are going. My family is going in 3 weeks, and we have had that planned for almost a year now. As much as I would love to go every 3 weeks, that's just next to impossible! One day I would love to meet you guys! Have a great time and safe travels. I can't wait to see all of the pics and hear all of the stories. You guys are going to have so much fun!
    Tara °O°

AP holder since '03 and DVC owner since '08

Next Up:
    April '10--DH, DS11, and me--Spring break/Saratoga Springs Resort/ Flower and Garden Festival

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so glad this thread was started ... I was just coming to post this very thing!! I hope you all know we (those who are stuck at home and working) will be with you in spirit this weekend! I'll be sending safe travels pixie dust for you all and hope you all have a great time. Document it as much as possible ... I can't wait to read all the fantastic trip reports when you all get back!

I'm a little jealous because I so wanted to attend ... it just the wrong weekend for us. Take lots of pictures to post so I can photoshop myself in later ... JUST KIDDING! LOL!

-Kristy

Many trips all off-site
    Oct 07 Pop and Poly
    June 08 POP/Dolphin

Post Thanks / Like

My timing was off, too (school conferences and my dd's bday threw us two weeks later), but it would have been fun to meet up with you guys! I know you'll have so much fun. I can't wait to see pics. I think Pogo is enlisting some of us to join the Icot clean-up after the 10th committee.

And Ian, I think we'll be surprised if you DON'T get a return stay in the castle!!

Post Thanks / Like

Have fun everyone!!

It's been great over the last ten years to watch INTERCOT go from John, Gale (Alismom) and I moderating, with a few members, to the many competent staff and thousands of members we have today. I'm truly sorry I am unable to attend this event and can only look forward to making it to the next one.

Having been at Odyssey in 2001 I can remember going back to our rooms to post stories for everyone who couldn't make it. This time I'll be eagerly awaiting for the stories of the day.
    I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way.

Post Thanks / Like

Really wish we could be there, and wish all those that will be a great time. As a high school teacher and football coach, Oct is an impossible month for us to go anywhere on the weekends. We love Disney and Intercot, but will have to wait until Dec for our next trip.
    Everyone have a wonderful and safe time at all of our's favorite place
    1975-2000 Family Trips, FW
    Nov 2005- FW
    June 2006- FW
    Feb 2007- FW
    Dec 2007- POFQ
    Feb 2008- POR
    July 2008- WL
    Dec 2008- FW
    Feb 2012- POFQ
    Herb
    Proud Passholder

Post Thanks / Like

I want to wish everyone great fun, as well. My brother-in-law decided this was the weekend for his wedding (because it's a Gator by week). So, needless to say that's where we're headed. Although technically, there's no blood relation between he and I so maybe I could swing over....Nah, that'd never pass. I'll be thinking of all of you (by name that is). HAVE FUN!!
    Genna
    Always Enjoy the
    ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨Magic¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨

"Now approaching, Mickey's Star Traders"

If You Can Read This...
    ...Thank The Phoenicians!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Just FYI, I'm bringing my laptop, my digital camera, and maybe even my digital camcorder, so I'll try and provide as much narrative/pictures/videos as the site can hold!

Thanks Ian, I am looking forward to hearing, seeing everything about the meet.

Please, everyone, travel safe and have a great time.

We just went in Aug and are returning in Dec. so maybe we can make another mini meet.
    Kristen and Ben
    Next - 8/7-15 @ OKW w/Kakn7294 & Taylor & Joline; 12/16 Disney Wonder&12/19 SSR; July '10 @ VWL w/Kakn7294 - Nursing School Graduation Party ; Aug '11 Disney Dream; F&WF '11
    DVC Owners @ SSR & AKV & BLT

Post Thanks / Like

I would also like to send warm Disney wishes to everyone attending...and I really wish I could be in on the fun...but it just wasn't in the cards.

Enjoy...and say hi to the Big Cheese for all of us
    Heather aka ibelieveindisneymagic
    INTERCOT Staff

Engaged at the castle!
    My Disney Home is POFQ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: