Quantcast A day in the life of Varcity

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default A day in the life of Varcity

So I got up and went to school this morning at about 9:30 and was at school by 10. I am always early to class so I got my homework done and went to class at 11:30 where I found out I did better than I thought on my calc midterm number two: an 89% woot woot.

Then I walked around posting bulletins for AGS (see below) and decided it was time to study my spanish notes for a test tonight.

Well, I never made it to class. My truck had the passenger side lock punched out and a couple of low lifes decided to take my radio deck! How weird, yesterday my car alarm went out, so I traveled to best buy who couldn't book me until monday. Then the day after the alarm goes out, it bites me in the butt!!!

So, only the deck is gone, I missed the test. I am missing another tomorrow because some cousins are coming out from Georgia and then friday I miss class for a wedding rehearsal for a different cousin! Woot! Busy day. Busy week. Sigh. Time to relax!

On a brighter note. I am in my colleges Alpha Gamma Sigma Honers society. So we do community service and school fundraising and then it goes on our transcripts and makes us look a lot better! This semester I am the co-chair of a coat drive which begins monday and ends in a month. So, I know it's a far stretch and I highly don't expect anyone to donate, but if you do have any coats or sweaters laying around not being worn, we are taking them to a local place for donations. Every coat from you guys does help me get one point for myself in my society (which could lead to higher scholarships) and also helps someone in need of warmth over this winter. If anyone is interested, send me a PM and I can let you know!

Varcity, out. (I am practicing for the "be like Ryan Seacrest" auditions next month)
    "There are two ways to look at this blank sheet of paper. You can look at it as the last page of a book, or as the greatest opportunity in the world because nobody's put anything on it." -Walt

Dreaming of Imagineering

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry about your truck, that stinks!

Let me know about the coats and sweaters thing when I get back.

Post Thanks / Like

for the truck theives! How did they know??

for the coat drive. I'll see if I have some I can cram into my suitcase for ya!

And for the test score!
    Last visit to Disneyland : Oct/07
    WDW: Sept/06!!

Dreaming of the next trip...

Post Thanks / Like

Taking my truck on over to see how much it will cost now. I don't think they knew. I think they are just very good at what they do (another truck, same model as mine, was punched out the night before) so they were in and out in less than 30 seconds without care of any alarms.

I'll email you about it, cat!
    "There are two ways to look at this blank sheet of paper. You can look at it as the last page of a book, or as the greatest opportunity in the world because nobody's put anything on it." -Walt

Dreaming of Imagineering

Post Thanks / Like

Had just read the bulletin on MySpace about your radio... Of course, you were a bit harsher in your tone when you wrote that one (musta been a bit fresher then!) That sure does stink man... I hope you're not feeling too violated by this act.
    At least you have some bright spots to help counter the darkness in your world.
    AKA: FlyingIceman - Ice Rocker
    DLR every Summer from '67 - '76
    WDW Feb. '02

DLR Oct. '02

WDW Jan. '04
    WDW Christmas '04 (ASMusic)
    WDW Christmas '06 (Pop Century)

DLR Oct. '07 (Paradise Pier)

WDW Sept. '08 (ASMovies & PO French Quarter)
    Next Trip? Christmas '10

Post Thanks / Like

LOL, too funny. I always forget everyone, and I mean everyone, can read those.

Much better today. I got quoted for $660 to do it all. I pay 100, insurance covers the rest. The best part is that my deck that was stolen was $150, the new one they are installing is $325 (plus they marked it up, so 400) I am excited!

Dreaming of Imagineering

Post Thanks / Like

I'm more interested in reading the MySpace story . Sound's horrible Varcity but it sounds like you are getting something good out of all of this.
    ŴĐŴ∫âňăŧĭć aka David șoș

Post Thanks / Like

That's good you don't have to pay all that much for your car! for some more good luck
    Inferno. RIP VMK.
    -Happiest Place On Earth

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: