Quantcast Did anybody win a dream or anything?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Did anybody win a dream or anything?

I hope so!!! If so, what did you get? I thought Ian might get all of you back in the castle!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I never saw the Dream Team. However I was asked to take part in two surveys as to my experience on a couple of rides. One was Stitch, where I gave Sandy (Track Barroness ) a nice compliment!

I did see a family with Dream FastPasses around their necks!
    first visIt: November 1973
    next planned visit: October, 2013 with friends
    resident Fairy Godmother

hearts are warmed when friends meet

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

Post Thanks / Like

No dreams here either - at least not from the Dream Team. We were handed FPs for Splash Mountain that someone wasn't going to use, when he heard us talking about it. Pretty neat - but not the Dream Team.

We were in DL the end of August and no dreams then either. In fact we never saw the Dream Team at either place! Do they really exist??

Post Thanks / Like

We didn't see the Dream Team at all, either!! Like T&G, we were handed some FP's from some nice folks who didn't need them, and we landed some nice extras just b/c we were in the right place at the right time... but no "true" dreams for us. Guess that means we'll just have to try again next time!!
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

In my one trip report, I mention that Carol, along with (I think) Beth and Donna won the dream Mickey ears in Epcot one day.

That's the only Dream Team experience that I'm aware of.

Sadly, I did not repeat my Castle luck.
    Ian ºOº
    INTERCOT Senior Imagineer

Veteran of over 60 trips to Disney theme parks and proud to have stayed in every Disney resort in the continental United States! º0º

Next trip:

April 2018 - Saratoga Springs Treehouse

Help support INTERCOT's sponsors!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I didn't see anyone until Saturday at EPCOT rope drop. Jacob (Mousefever's son) was on the hunt for some pins and was looking at a cast member's lanyard. It took me a second to realize she was wearing a powder blue polo and was carrying "The Bag." She was dream squad, and I can't believe she didn't think Jacob was the cutest kid ever and offer us the stay in the castle.

I did run into Carol, Donna and Beth later in MouseGears and they had won the dream Mickey ears.

I saw many dream fastpasses around a lot of necks, but not mine.
    ~Nikki~
    Last Trip: February 2024
    Next Trips: April 2024

Post Thanks / Like

I saw the dream team around, but I didn't win anything. I saw a few ears and some lanyards, but mostly dream FPs, but not a whole bunch.

While at AK on Monday, they were filming for the Christmas Parade, of people winning dreams. They were doing a few takes of people getting off of EE and winning dream FPs. They did that about 4 times, and would you believe, just 3 trains ahead of us, they stopped!

I have no luck. No wins from the cards, and none at the parks.... so sad...
    Morgan- DVC, AP, Perfect Princess, Married at Disney
    Off-site * POFQ * ASMu * POR * FW * BWI/V * Dolphin * AKL-Jambo/Kidani * WL * ASSp * Swan * POP * CBR * OKW * CSR * ASMo * BLT * SSR * AoA * DCL-Platinum * DLParis * DLR

Post Thanks / Like

My mojo must have been working, because I won two - the first was when I was with Beth, Donna and Carol, and as we cut through a building the dreamteam was there, and we won ears. The second was on my last day, again at EPCOT, as I was waiting to go into a food demonstration, the dreamteam was on the walkway, they were giving out the fastpasses.

Sherry
    Sherry-n-NY
    Fairy Godmother in Waiting

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BriarRose0708 View Post
    I didn't see anyone until Saturday at EPCOT rope drop. Jacob (Mousefever's son) was on the hunt for some pins and was looking at a cast member's lanyard. It took me a second to realize she was wearing a powder blue polo and was carrying "The Bag." She was dream squad, and I can't believe she didn't think Jacob was the cutest kid ever and offer us the stay in the castle.
    Yah! Why didn't they think such a cute kid deserved a night in the castle??? (Along with his mom and three of his closest Intercot friends!)

Nikki, you're way more observant than I am, because I didn't even notice he was talking to a dream squad member. I was too focused on being the first person on Test Track.

Amy

"I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine. And he shall be my Squishy."

"Just keep swimming...just keep swimming...just keep swimming, swimming, swimming...What do we do, we...swim...swim"

Previous trips: Dolphin/ASMo, CBR, AKL, Pop, WL
    Upcoming trip: Spring Break at Pop

Post Thanks / Like

TheSorcererOfFantasia's (Cher's) significant other (PJ) won a certificate from the Dream Team before the second parade at Friday Night's Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party for being the best looking Captain Jack look-alike. It was signed by Captain Jack Sparrow himself.

If I ever get the time (and the appropriate computer) to post my pictures, I've got a shot of him with the certificate and I'll post it.

The only other time that I saw the Dream Team was earlier in the week (before the INTERCOT celebration began). They were awaiting someone to ride Living with the Land (rather than beelining to Soarin'). Someone else had encountered them here on a previous trip and had received lanyards for each member of their party, but we went on to Soarin' instead.
    Rhonda

Post Thanks / Like

We were eating lunch at Sunshine Seasons and along came Amy (Mousefever) and her DS, Jacob. We ate, we talked and then they left. Shortly thereafter (I think) some members of the Dream Team arrived with a teenage girl and her family. She apparently had won something and they were signing all the paperwork in a booth there. As hard as I tried to overhear (eavesdropping? who me? ), I couldn't hear what she had won.

This was the closest we've ever come to actually seeing the Dream Team. Maybe next year.
    Ellen
    INTERCOT Staff: Dining, Disney Cruise Line, Guests with Special Needs

Next up:
    Christmas with the Mouse
    President's Week 2013

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: