I always give y'all this sort of news even before I post it on our bands website...
1st, I found out that I must stand corrected concerning the number of people in attendance at our show last Saturday. We estimated between 200-400 at the peak... well according to the security sign-in sheet at the front-gate, we were told today that a total of 800 people were in attendance with an average of 300-400 at any given time!!!! As a direct result, the Plant President who not only oversees this area, but plants in North Carolina, Florida & a few other states wants us to play at company functions elsewhere!
The Mississippi gig has been put on hold; Turns out that the company hasn't even broken ground on the facility they wanted us to open up. In fact, now it looks like they may be moving the site to somewhere else, but wherever it ends up being, we are already the band to play at the opening.
And today, I recieved a call from an entertainment coordinator for the USMC. He needs a band for a graduation ceremony in South Carolina and had heard about our show at the local National Guard base. We'd be playing for a graduating class of 1200 with expenses & details to be worked out/negotiated later (the show will take place in about 3-4 months when the class graduates.)

So, even though some of you half-heartedly wished for RELIX to come to a town near you, it looks like with the way things are shaping up, that may not be so far fetched next year!!!