Quantcast New Christmas Items 2007 - Page 3

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chrisb26 View Post
    Yup there are orange gumdrops in fact while riding these rides I have noticed many new items.

A few of which I believe are items from the Peter Pan ride however there are new presents as well. That you are able to click. When you click the Blue and Yellow one Donald pops up and the Yellow and Red one Mickey pops up. Also a message appears on your screen that says something. Its pretty cool.
    Picture please
    Recovering VMK Addict Avalanchefan

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerdog View Post
    Picture please
    Fine if you want a picture I'll show you a picture

Mickey Present
    Donald Present
    Message that Pops up when you click present

Also if you go to your Help Button on VMK and then go to "credits and stuff" then scroll down you will see a tab that says gifts which explains these new things here is what it says:

Gifts items are pieces of VMK Furniture with a holiday greeting inside. You can give them to your friends by trading them or just by leaving them in their rooms! It is also possible to use them as rewards in your Quest Maker quests. Use them to give holiday cheer to your friends! When you get a gift item from someone, just double click it, and you'll see their greeting to you. If you want to give a gift with a greeting to someone, you need an unused gift item. Double click the gift item, you'll get a window which allows you to choose a background, and a pre-written greeting. You can use the pre-written greeting, or delete it and write your own. When you have written your greeting, click "OK". The message will be saved, and remember, it can't be changed again. Now it's time to give it to someone!
    So that is interesting wonder when we will see these.
    Chris

Recent Trips

January 09
    May 08
    Oct-Nov 07

May 07

Post Thanks / Like

So this is the new Secret Santa 2.0. Sounds cool
    ŴĐŴ∫âňăŧĭć aka David șoș

Post Thanks / Like

Me Grimlock want them Mickey and Donald gifts me want to know how get them. Me Grimlock want them now.
    DLand character wanted list.

1. DUMBO 2. BLUE FAIRY 3. TARZAN 4. BRER RABBIT 8. JOHN SMITH 9. LAUNCH PAD 11. LOTSO 14. GYPSY

Post Thanks / Like

What a great way to spread some Christmas cheer! Bravo VMK!
    I am a woman of many moods and they all require chocolate.

Post Thanks / Like

Aww.. those are so cute.
    I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way.

Post Thanks / Like

I was checking out the gifts tab today and they have shortened the explanation quite a bit. Sounds pretty much the same though without adding that it can't be reused.

Post Thanks / Like

I can't figure out how to put the roof on my gingerbread house. What do I need to do?
    Disney World: 10/92 Yacht Club, 11/96 Disney Institute, 12/00 Yacht Club, 6/05 Beach Club, 8/06 Shades of Green, 8/07 Caribbean Beach Resort, 10/07 Coronado Springs, 12/08 French Quarter, 3/10 All Star Sports, 4/12 Port Orleans Riverside

Disneyland: 1987, 1997, 2002, 2008, 2010, 2013

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    I was checking out the gifts tab today and they have shortened the explanation quite a bit. Sounds pretty much the same though without adding that it can't be reused.
    I think its funny that tab is even there right now. The gift thing hasn't even been released yet we have an explanation of how it works

Quote Originally Posted by BronxTigger View Post
    I can't figure out how to put the roof on my gingerbread house. What do I need to do?
    You have to put things under the roof as well as anything you want to be up high. I have used so many supports building my house it isn't funny lol But it is built now
    Chris

Recent Trips

January 09
    May 08
    Oct-Nov 07

May 07

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chrisb26 View Post
    You have to put things under the roof as well as anything you want to be up high. I have used so many supports building my house it isn't funny lol But it is built now
    So, basically the entire inside of the house has to be full of walls plus things on top of them to make the middle higher? Yikes. These things should be on sale all month, right? I'm going to need to play a bunch of games over my break to pay for all this!

Thanks
    Disney World: 10/92 Yacht Club, 11/96 Disney Institute, 12/00 Yacht Club, 6/05 Beach Club, 8/06 Shades of Green, 8/07 Caribbean Beach Resort, 10/07 Coronado Springs, 12/08 French Quarter, 3/10 All Star Sports, 4/12 Port Orleans Riverside

Disneyland: 1987, 1997, 2002, 2008, 2010, 2013

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BronxTigger View Post
    So, basically the entire inside of the house has to be full of walls plus things on top of them to make the middle higher? Yikes. These things should be on sale all month, right? I'm going to need to play a bunch of games over my break to pay for all this!

Thanks
    Yup that is alot of supports however you dont have to use gingerbread supports you could always use others that you might have already.
    Chris

Recent Trips

January 09
    May 08
    Oct-Nov 07

May 07

Post Thanks / Like

I didn't use supports for my roof, I just stacked them on top of each other for a layered look.

Post Thanks / Like

If you have to buy supports to fill in your house, credits-wise it is actually cheaper to buy the wall for 400 credits. Plus you also know that they will be the same height as the outside visible walls.
    Grace/ VMK- OhGee

Greet each day with a smile! (but I need my coffee first!)

Aug 2009 - DLR, WDW & the Disney Wonder - once in a lifetime trip!

Post Thanks / Like

Today VMK released the Mickey Surprise Gift its pretty cool and only 500 Credits here are some more pictures of all the greetings

Mickey Present
    Greeting 1
    Greeting 2
    Greeting 3
    Greeting 4
    Greeting W/ Message

When you double click on the present for the first time the messages show up you can choose which you want between the four. Then double click the messages inside to change them. Also once you have made the message you can't change it once its saved. You can place it in somebody's room but then it belongs to them and you can't take it. If your in your inventory just double click the gift and the message will show up so you know which is which.
    Chris

Recent Trips

January 09
    May 08
    Oct-Nov 07

May 07

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the update.

I'm having Christmas meltdown at my house and can't seem to find any time to check the new items today.

Post Thanks / Like

Well I already give some Mickey Prizents out today. Will need to get more credit to give out more. Here is the people I already gave out to.

Dino
    Ice
    Pirate
    Shelly
    Dragon
    my friend Swimming Dory

JK I have one for u to but u when to sleepy to soon to give it to u. When I get more credit I will get more out to others.
    DLand character wanted list.

1. DUMBO 2. BLUE FAIRY 3. TARZAN 4. BRER RABBIT 8. JOHN SMITH 9. LAUNCH PAD 11. LOTSO 14. GYPSY

Post Thanks / Like

Updated with the new items that came out today! I'm glad they finally released that giant lollipop and the little red lollipop needed those But I was wishing they would have released the standing red mint like the green one

We also get the Skull Rock Holiday room!! Its so awesome!
    Chris

Recent Trips

January 09
    May 08
    Oct-Nov 07

May 07

Post Thanks / Like

Guess I will be moving my Christmas Candy Room when I get home are we ready for version 3.0
    Jeff (aka JPL)
    Former VMK alias figgiefig
    Intercot Staff
    Disney Tech - Software, Games & Web
    The Locker Room
    Disney Vacation Club

[email protected]

"Remember it all started with a Mouse"

Post Thanks / Like

I'll never be able to save up any credits at this rate.
    WesWerX șoș

"Laughter is America's most important export" - Walt Disney

Post Thanks / Like

I updated the first post with the new mickey ornament pin which is in the Emporium.

The Mickey fireplace is also out and is 500 credits which is good because last year it was 1000.

Seeing as how this is probably the last of the Christmas things for this year I must say I am impressed with VMK. I think they did an excellent job of having items come out this year. Also was very happy to see that they lowered the price of many things from last year. The new stuff wasn't priced bad (other then those two hats) either.
    Chris

Recent Trips

January 09
    May 08
    Oct-Nov 07

May 07

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: