Quantcast You know you're a Disney Park AND Intercot addict when... - Page 3

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

When your DH ask how many did you post on intercot today.
    When are we going again and how many days til we leave.
    When your DH wants to decorate every room in a disney theme.
    STEELER SUPERBOWL CHAMPS: 1974, 1975, 1978, 1979, 2005, and 2008 !

[SIZE="1"]1978 OFF SITE CAMPING
    JUNE 2004 POR
    JULY 2005 POR
    AUGUST 2006 POR
    JUNE - JULY 2007 POR
    DEC 2008- JAN 2009 POR
    JUNE 2009 POR
    JUNE 2010 POR
    JANUARY 2011 POP CENTURY
    APRIL 2011 Planning Stages

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

You are excited you get to add another date and disney resort in your signature list.
    Off Site-- All Star Movies-- Pop Century-- Coronado Springs-- Port Orleans French Quarter
    Walt Disney-"Disneyland is a work of love. We didn't go into Disneyland just with the idea of making money."

Post Thanks / Like

... when you know summer is around the bend and that orange you whiff beckons you back to Soarin' and brings fond memories of Horizons
    ~~Have a Disney Day~~
    șoș WDW 9-83, 9-84, 9-88, 9-93, 5-94, 5-95, 5-96, 9-99, 9-07
    șoș TDL 6-83, 9-91
    șoș DLR many, many

Post Thanks / Like

... when you have preferred turkey leg stand and you have to tell someone about it
    '94-DVC OKW * '94-'96 OKW * '97 OKW, BWV * '98 OKW, DI * '99 OKW, FW * '00 OKW, VB * '01 OKW,Y&BC,BWV * '02 SSR * '03-'05 OKW*2006 BWV,AKL*'07 OKW * '08 AKV, SSR * '10 BLT * '11 BLT Next: 03/13 WL

Post Thanks / Like

When you have flashbacks of Disney from a sight or sound or smell and you are all of a sudden wanting to be there so bad it makes you mad

When you get on Intercot just to see what your DB has added for the day...(right Scott?)

When you are acting like a kid and try to pursuade your DH off the computer so you can get on...

When you have to check your most recent ? that you have asked before you go to bed and check again as soon as you get up...
    Amy
    80 Camping șoș
    89 Offsite șoș
    05 ASM șoș
    06-07-08-09-10-10-11-12-13-14-15 POR șoș

Post Thanks / Like

...When your office is decorated with Disney characters and memorbilia.

... When you go to buy something you don't really need and decide not to get it and instead put the money in the Disney fund.

...You look for conferences in the Orlando area so that you have an excuse to go to WDW. (twice this year!)

...And, yes, I am the local Disney expert. I keep passing around my books, so I never get to use them.

Post Thanks / Like

Wink

These are me and mf DBF addictions... that havent already been mentioned lol. We fit all of these so far.

...When you and your DBF put a HUGEEEE mickey & american flag in the background flag on the balcony of our apartment

...We come home and that night we are at the computer planning the next trip and figuring our budget

...The first day in disney we go shopping for my disney scrapbooking project materials when i get home.

...Check for attraction closing updates everyday (even though your ten months before your next trip)

...Start looking for Birnbaums next year book ten months in advance...

....Oh and last but not least, searching for the perfect disney map to have custom framed for our living room....yes that is our current shopping expedition....

...When u hear someone say they took the kids to Disney and it was "OK" and probably wont ever go back after the kids are older and it makes your blood boil. (Just happened to us lol)

...You show off your disney pics like they were your kids (I even had a dozen of my favs made wallet size and I show them off every where we go)

...Everyday after work, you cant wait to get home to check the mail and flip thru everything looking for anything disney, dvc, disney files magazine, anything that remotely comes close to "Disney" in the name.

...Combing thru intercot looking for stories of the dreamsquad looking for hints or something that might make it possible for you to be at the right place at the right time to see them the next time you go.

...Looking thru all my scrapbooking websites searching for potential new disney products for my future trips scrapbooking projects..

...And last but not least have ur DBF and DM pitch in too buy u a new scrapbooking cricut machine just so u can use the disney catridge to help decorate ur pages a little more magically....

These were only the ones we (Me and the DBF read these together) could think of together off the top of our heads...
    ~*~Tonya~*~

1st = 1992
    ASMo = Jan. 6-12 '07
    POP = Jan 5-11 '08
    BWV = Jan 6-16 '09
    BCV = Jan 12-22 '10
    BWV = Jan. 21-29 '11
    BWV = Jan. 21-28 '12
    BWV = Dec. 8-15 '12
    BCV/BWV=Jan. 24-Feb. 1 '14
    BWV = Jan. 16-24 '15
    BWV = Jan. 29-Feb. 6 '16
    BWV = Jan. 20-28 '17
    BWV = Jan. 26-Feb. 3 '18

Post Thanks / Like

- You know you're an Intercot addict when..You find out about the earthquake that happened not far from where live from the posts instead of the news!
    These three things will continue forever: faith, hope and love. And the greatest of these is love.

Post Thanks / Like

when your ringtone is the monorail phrase in spanish
    Liane

1979 fort wilderness(trailers)
    1983 off site
    2001 fort wilderness (cabins)
    2005 port orleans fq
    2007 polynesian land and sea
    2008 july beach club yeah!

Post Thanks / Like

---when your friends start asking if you own a shirt that hasn't come from WDW (I came home with 13 new ones from our last trip.)

---when DH has to add a room to our house to hold all my eeyores.

---when I was walking into the grocery store one day and realized I was carrying my disney purse, wearing my disney jacket, tshirt, socks and oh yeah, underwear!

---when all the kids at my dd's school refer to me as the disney lady.

---when a friend asked me how many times I had been to WDW and I replied "since I have been an adult or when I was a child?"

Oh, this is fun!

Post Thanks / Like

when you tell a friend or family member that you have something to tell then after being on the computer and they say "let me guess it's about disney isnt" and 95% of the time it is
    1993-2002:various off property resorts
    2003:fort wilderness campground
    December 2007:Caribbean resort
    December 2008: port Orleans french quarter
    December 2010: Port Orleans french quarter

Post Thanks / Like

You know you're an Intercot addict and a Disney addict when you find a great video on YouTube that's darn perfect for this thread and favorite it .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B76cPEVa1hU
    ~~Have a Disney Day~~
    șoș WDW 9-83, 9-84, 9-88, 9-93, 5-94, 5-95, 5-96, 9-99, 9-07
    șoș TDL 6-83, 9-91
    șoș DLR many, many

Post Thanks / Like

You know, it is so therapeutical to know that there are so many other people out there like me! Non-Disney people just don't get me because I compare all aspects of my life to Disney. I'm very thankful for Intercot!
    Queen Stephanie
    1997 Allstar
    1998 CBR
    1999 Poly
    1999 Wilderness Lodge
    2000 POR/Vero Beach DVC
    2001 Disneyland Hotel
    2002 OKW
    2003 Poly
    2004 OKW
    2005 OKW
    2006 OKW
    2007 OKW
    2008 OKW & SSR
    2009 AKL & OKW

Post Thanks / Like

You divorce one husband because he just didn't "get" Disney. You then marry another one who has been to WDW more times than you and understands.
    Rhonda

Trips to WDW: Priceless

Impossible is not a word.

Post Thanks / Like

-when you start taking pictures of random items as well as all of the food you eat at WDW just because disneyboy on Intercot does!

-when your golfer lover husband redecorates the basement from golfing theme to disney theme!
    Disney Dream'n
    ~Bev

"All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them." ~Walt Disney

First Trip 1977 Fort Wilderness Campground
    Many trips in between!

Typical Disney Home- Wilderness Lodge - OUR NEW HOME AT WDW!!!
    Last Trip Feb 2010 Princess Half Polynesian

Post Thanks / Like

When the customer service desk associate at your local Home Depot calls you "Mickey Mouse"
    Not sure why, could be the hat?

When all the art in your guest bedroom and rec room is limited editions by John Hench, Charles Boyer, Ward Kimball and Ollie Johnston.

When 4 of the 6 CD's in your car stereo are Disney and your DS just turned 40.

When your friends ask you when rather than where you're going on vacation.

When the wallpaper on your computer is the Haunted Mansion from DLP with snow on it. and your screen saver is the Cheshire Cat & Alice from DLP.

When all your photo albums on your myspace page are vacation shots from WDW.

When you earn a bonus gift from your employer and your boss gives you a one week, all expense paid trip to..., betcha can't guess?
    Bill
    It's never too late to have a happy childhood. But the second one is up to you and no one else.

AKL, Jambo, September 18 to October 2, 2012

Post Thanks / Like

When you try to shut down your Facebook, but just can't because of all of the Disney flair and bumper stickers you have!

When you decide you'd rather stay home and watch a Disney Planning DVD or Disney movie instead of hanging out with your friends

When you are so thankful for strangers (Intercot) because they've taught you so much (About Disney and more)

Post Thanks / Like

When your friend who is a travel agent sends other friend to me to help them with their trip plans!

When my 4 year old has been to WDW 4 times and constantly asks to watch Stacey & HM on YouTube

When my baby had been to WDW 3 times within 26 months.

You park beside other cars in the parking lot because they have Mickey antennae toppers too!

When your 4 year olds favorite book is Birnbaums - and he knows that mommy wants to stay in hotel #1
    Lea-Ann
    The Creative Mind that Never Rests . . .

Dreaming of Disney.......
    Last Trip - Dec 14-21, 2012 AKL!!! Next Trip - TBA!!!

Post Thanks / Like

....in your free time you plan dream vacations to disney world even if its not in your budget. Then when you can you plan your real trip to disney world but maybe stay at a cheaper hotel
    Disney World
    My home away from home

Last Trip: ESPN Weekend 2010!

Post Thanks / Like

-When people want you to go with them to be their tour guide.
    -When you burn the banana bread that was baking because you got carried away reading this post, uh huh, just happened...
    LORI
    2012 Boardwalk with DH, DBIL, DSIL, no kids!
    2010 Old Key West, same crowd :)
    2008 Poly with DH, DS, DD and in-laws
    2005 CBR with DH and DS
    2000 POFQ with DH
    1998 CSR with Mom
    1997 CBR with friends
    1992 DL with friends
    1979 & 1985 Offsite as a child

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: