Quantcast Fantasmic

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Thread: Fantasmic

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fantasmic

What time does it start? When do people start gathering for it? I'm trying to plan a meal time and want to make my reservation, but I want to make sure we have enough time to finish and get a good spot for the show. It'll be next month, so I don't know if the hours of the park change the time of the show. Also, where's the best place to sit? I don't want to do the Fantasmic package. I would rather sit somewhere outside. Thanks a lot!

Oh, just wanted to add, we'll be there for the EMH, so I don't know if that changes things either!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by rubato
    What time does it start?
    Show times for Fantasmic! can be found in the Current Events section of INTERCOT info Central 180 days in advance.
    Figment! aka Jason ºoº
    INTERCOT STAFF
    News, Rumours & Imagineering
    Dining
    Vacations Beyond Disney

~It’s what us storytellers do; we restore order with imagination, we instill hope again and again~

~We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things~

Post Thanks / Like

Never mind. I just figured out how to use the calendar on the WDW website. Thanks anyway!

Post Thanks / Like

If it is the busy season, 1 hour before show.
    Check for times on the link below.
    http://http://www.intercot.com/infoc...dar/events.asp
    I usually sit in the middle about 1/2 way down. The show is so big that sitting right up front is not the best choice for total effect. However at the end when all the characters are passing by on the water it would be nice to be closer. Have fun.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rubato View Post
    I don't want to do the Fantasmic package. I would rather sit somewhere outside. Thanks a lot!
    The Fantasmic pkg is just a 'reserved' seating in the theater area (stadium seating). All of the seating is outside, but with the Fantasmic pkg, you get a voucher (after you've finished your meal) that allows you to enter the theater area through a special entrance not avaliable to the general public w/o the pkg. You just show up at the designated entrance for the pkg deal and they let you in... no standing in line. This is very handy pkg to have during the busier times to avoid standing in line wating for the theater to open. We spent over an hour in line, probably more if I could remember correctly, in June. Hot, sticky, stinky bodies... YUCK!!! That's a situation I don't ever want to be in again!!!!
    The pkgs times for dining can sometimes seem quite early, but they're allowing for sit down time and eating time before the show starts so you're not rushed.
    But, if you do decide to go this route and then change your mind, be sure to cance w/in 48 hrs of the pkg time or they'll charge your credit card for a no show.
    Christina
    There are too many of them and not enough of us...
    Spay & Neuter!!!!!
    Mar 97-OKW
    May 99-Offsite
    June 04-Offsite
    Oct 05-Offsite
    Nov 06-Pop/Poly
    Jan/Feb 08-Pop
    Nov 09-Poly
    Nov 15-Offsite

Post Thanks / Like

We've always been in the summer months and set in the section beside the reserved seating which is on the right side facing the stage area about the 5th row up. But you will get a mist from the show and this time of the year you may not want to be that close. Also, during the summer a good hour to hour and half prior to the show and before you get in line be sure you've been to the restrooms and have a cold drink and munchies to occupy yourself while waiting.
    STEELER SUPERBOWL CHAMPS: 1974, 1975, 1978, 1979, 2005, and 2008 !

[SIZE="1"]1978 OFF SITE CAMPING
    JUNE 2004 POR
    JULY 2005 POR
    AUGUST 2006 POR
    JUNE - JULY 2007 POR
    DEC 2008- JAN 2009 POR
    JUNE 2009 POR
    JUNE 2010 POR
    JANUARY 2011 POP CENTURY
    APRIL 2011 Planning Stages

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: