Quantcast Teens on INTERCOT!!! - Page 4

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

well, where would you choose for dinner?

anyway IM GOING! FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going June 2-6!!!!! yay!
    AP Holder since 2015

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd want to go to the Bier Garten (sp?) in the Germany pavilion. But DM said that she knows of a place that I'd really like and could go to but she wouldn't tell me. My only guess is Ohana but I'm not sure!
    A dream is a wish your heart makes!

Aug-Sept, 2008 - Port Orleans Riverside
    April, 2005 - Port Orleans Riverside
    October, 1997 - Dixie Landings
    February, 1995 - Dixie Landings

Post Thanks / Like

HAVEN'T BEEN HERE FOR A WHILE, SO I HAVE A LOT OF THINGS TO ANSWER!

Quote Originally Posted by poohbearlover15 View Post
    heyy i havent posted on here in a while but incase u forgot i am 13 and im going to disney world on March 31 to April 5th!! i cant wait!!!!!

Heres another question!
    If you could pick one thing in Disney World to do what would it be?

For me it would be to be picked to stay the night in cinderellas castle!
    For me, I would love to walk through one of the rides (ex: POTC or HM...) That would be cool!

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFreak23 View Post
    I would want to spend a month there. *sigh* lol i wish..
    I would also love to spend a month there...do you even think that would be enough?

Quote Originally Posted by NJBelle View Post
    lol! Yeah, I guess we'll just have to marry really rich dis-freaks. I'm still looking.

Although I can't get married there (at least not yet) something really exciting is happening!!! As it says on my siggy I will be there for my B-day! I'm turnign 15. DM gave me a choice. I can either:

A.) Choose where I want to go out for dinner on my B-day
    B.) Have it a surprise.

Now my fellow icot teens, what would you do?
    CHOOSE where you want to go. What happens if it's a suprise and you can't stand the place?

I would pick San Angel Inn at the Mexico Pavillion.

well, where would you choose for dinner?

anyway IM GOING! FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going June 2-6!!!!! yay!
    Congrats! My birthday is June 18th, but we're blacked out.

Quote Originally Posted by NJBelle View Post
    I'd want to go to the Bier Garten (sp?) in the Germany pavilion. But DM said that she knows of a place that I'd really like and could go to but she wouldn't tell me. My only guess is Ohana but I'm not sure!
    I must say I don't really like the Beir Garten...

Does anyone know what that smell is right outside? It's really wierd...but in a good way.

As for their food, I really don't like it.
    șoș Matt | DisFan01 șoș

"Playful spooks have interrupted our tour..."

Post Thanks / Like

Ok, me being me, i would go for the surprise! I love surprises, and anyway, what could go wrong with a surprise in Disney?
    AP Holder since 2015

Post Thanks / Like

I would tell your DM to suprise you! I think it would make your birthday more special!
    "Sometimes, if you stand on the bottom rail of a bridge and lean over to watch the river slipping slowly away beneath you, you will suddenly know everything there is to be known.”- Winnie The Pooh

Post Thanks / Like

I would do the surprise..Even though surprises drive me crazy sometimes haha. But i agree that it would make your birthday more special
    All of our dream can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.

Remember, we must always believe in our wishes, for they are the magic in the world.

Current CM at MK! If you're in Adventureland and craving Dole, Ice Cream, or an eggroll, look for Sarah from Front Royal, VA and say Hi!

Post Thanks / Like

Default its all true

im 14 and i grew up in disney. i know everything about it and sometimes my friends want to kill me when i talk about it. i have trivias with my friends who think i have no life ( its true ) i've passed evry disney quiz i've ever taken and know my ways around every park with my eyes closed know where every resort is on a map ask me anything on disney in a private message and i'd problay know it example. when did wdw open? october 1st 1971 a litle less than 1,000 people attend due to many people thinking it would be croweded. due to this the same opening day speech was made for the next month. walt died only months before and his brother Roy O d isney took over the project walt and his family where suppose to love in the cinderella castle suite.
    1993-2002:various off property resorts
    2003:fort wilderness campground
    December 2007:Caribbean resort
    December 2008: port Orleans french quarter
    December 2010: Port Orleans french quarter

Post Thanks / Like

I just thought of a good question!

What was your favorite disney souvenir you have gotten?

mine would have to be either a pooh bear towel with a hood and pooh ears or a pooh pajama pillow!
    "Sometimes, if you stand on the bottom rail of a bridge and lean over to watch the river slipping slowly away beneath you, you will suddenly know everything there is to be known.”- Winnie The Pooh

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by poohbearlover15 View Post
    I just thought of a good question!

What was your favorite disney souvenir you have gotten?

mine would have to be either a pooh bear towel with a hood and pooh ears or a pooh pajama pillow!
    Well, almost every tome we go, I get a pin. Sooooo...that explains everything...I like their pins, and I put them all on a lanyard.
    șoș Matt | DisFan01 șoș

Post Thanks / Like

My fave souvenier.. OH! My YOAMD Mickey Ears! they are my fave! In fact, i put them on last night and walked around the house with them on! I put them on whenever i feel i need a Disney fix!
    AP Holder since 2015

Post Thanks / Like

My fave souvenier.. OH! My YOAMD Mickey Ears! they are my fave! In fact, i put them on last night and walked around the house with them on! I put them on whenever i feel i need a Disney fix!
    Did you win them, or buy them?
    șoș Matt | DisFan01 șoș

Post Thanks / Like

My fav souvenier would probably have to be these pink sweatpants i got on our last trip. They have this design on the side and it says "Disney Princess" and they are extremely comfy..Haha i'm wearing them now.
    All of our dream can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.

Remember, we must always believe in our wishes, for they are the magic in the world.

Current CM at MK! If you're in Adventureland and craving Dole, Ice Cream, or an eggroll, look for Sarah from Front Royal, VA and say Hi!

Post Thanks / Like

Mine would prolly have to be my lanyard. I got it last time I was there and I had so much fun trading pins and all that jazz.
    A dream is a wish your heart makes!

Aug-Sept, 2008 - Port Orleans Riverside
    April, 2005 - Port Orleans Riverside
    October, 1997 - Dixie Landings
    February, 1995 - Dixie Landings

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DisFan01 View Post
    Did you win them, or buy them?
    I won them!

I was in the queue for Nemo's Undersea Adventure and it was right when th epark opened so there were probably about 15-20 people who got them! all 5 peopl in my party recieved them. I was the only one in our party however, that was set on wearing them all week everywhere (except Seaworld, but only because my mom said no) I had quite a few people ask me where i got them. One day while we were at Tony's in MK one of the waiters came by and took them right off my head (cause i want wearing the strap) and refused to give them back. but he finally gave them back after I agreed to wear the strap. it was funny because it wasnt even our server. lol
    AP Holder since 2015

Post Thanks / Like

I won them!

I was in the queue for Nemo's Undersea Adventure and it was right when th epark opened so there were probably about 15-20 people who got them! all 5 peopl in my party recieved them. I was the only one in our party however, that was set on wearing them all week everywhere (except Seaworld, but only because my mom said no) I had quite a few people ask me where i got them. One day while we were at Tony's in MK one of the waiters came by and took them right off my head (cause i want wearing the strap) and refused to give them back. but he finally gave them back after I agreed to wear the strap. it was funny because it wasnt even our server. lol
    Cool!
    șoș Matt | DisFan01 șoș

Post Thanks / Like

Hey everyone, I'm Juliet and I'm 14 from NYC.

I am ridiculously disney-obsessed, but hate posting my age because then people usually don't take you seriously. I do 100% all of the trip planning for EVERY single trip, and have booked numerous ones for other people 100% on myself, so that shows adults how smart we actually are.

My favorite resort is Beach Club, and my favorite characters are Figment and Eeyore. I would love to be an imagineer when I grow up or something in the marine biology field- I go to marine biology camp with SeaWorld every summer in Florida. I go to school at the Fame school in NYC and my studio is drama.
    laughingplace<3
    Juliet S.

Por favor mantengase alejandro de las puertas.

Last Trip: Pop Century August 2007
    Next Trip: Pop Century August 2009 (with best friend!)
    VMK- PrincessJuliet

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laughingplace<3 View Post
    ...but hate posting my age because then people usually don't take you seriously...
    Exactly! That is what happened to me, until I noticed this thread, and all the teen Disney fans!

I do 100% all of the trip planning for EVERY single trip, and have booked numerous ones for other people 100% on myself, so that shows adults how smart we actually are.
    That's really good! Welcome to the Teen Thread!
    șoș Matt | DisFan01 șoș

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DisFan01 View Post
    Exactly! That is what happened to me, until I noticed this thread, and all the teen Disney fans!

I am ridiculously disney-obsessed, but hate posting my age because then people usually don't take you seriously.

Yeah, i felt that way too, but now just look at us! We really love Disney, so it shouldnt matter what our ages our! Hurray for 14 year old DIsney Freaks!
    AP Holder since 2015

Post Thanks / Like

Word go us

Anyone... facebook and aim if you want? I don't know if you guys want to do that. I'm up for it though.
    laughingplace<3
    Juliet S.

Por favor mantengase alejandro de las puertas.

Last Trip: Pop Century August 2007
    Next Trip: Pop Century August 2009 (with best friend!)
    VMK- PrincessJuliet

Post Thanks / Like

Word go us

Anyone... facebook and aim if you want? I don't know if you guys want to do that. I'm up for it though.
    Yes i have a facebook aim and myspace.
    Last edited by Beast_fanatic; 02-13-2008 at 11:40 PM. Reason: Terms of Service

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: