Quantcast Crowds June 1st-8th?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crowds June 1st-8th?

Hi everyone! I'm almost there, leave Sunday. Just wondering about the crowds? This was the only week we could get off work and want to know what to expect. Is it very crowded? Thanks for the help in advance.
    07'* ASM-April 29-May5

08* Pop-June 1-8

09* ASM-May 30-June 6

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

We were there for the first weekend in June of '06 and again in June of '07. We were delighted by the lack of crowds in 2006. We had expected crowds to be much heavier than they were. In fact, we were so pleased, we went back again during the same time frame last year.

Last year, we were surprised to see that it was much more crowded than we were expecting. It was certainly still manageable but much busier than the year before.

Given our experience during the last two years, I'm not sure how it will play out for you. Either way, I think you'll still find the crowds to be, at worst, moderate, and still quite manageable.
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Gay Days are June 3 - 9. I hear that crowds are usually lighter during it. I have also heard the trick is to find out which park the gay days organitions are planning to be at, and going to one of the other parks. Just google Gay Days, and you will find the web site. Just a note this is not a Disney sponsored event, this is an outside organization that makes an annual trip to Orlando.
    "Welcome, Foolish Mortals..."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy1998 View Post
    Gay Days are June 3 - 9. I hear that crowds are usually lighter during it. I have also heard the trick is to find out which park the gay days organitions are planning to be at, and going to one of the other parks. Just google Gay Days, and you will find the web site. Just a note this is not a Disney sponsored event, this is an outside organization that makes an annual trip to Orlando.
    I went last year week of memorial day, which went into early june, it was busier than i expected, gay days was that week also, i would recommend avoiding the parks they are at because the parks on those days are overly crowded
    Rob
    2/90 - Fort Wilderness Cabin
    2/92, 94, 98 - Beach Club
    2/96 - Dixie Landings
    2/99, 00 - All Star Sports
    5/05 - Pop Century
    5/07 - Coronado Springs
    8/08 - Beach Club Villas
    4/10 - Wilderness Lodge Villas
    8/12 - Disneyland (offsite)
    11/13 - Beach Club Villas

DVC Member