Quantcast 5 in a room one is a 3 YEAR OLD - Page 5

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jennyb View Post
    I appreciate all the comments but wow! the issues at Port Orleans definitely makes me think twice about that option! Right on the "money" that it seems to be the only viable monetary option for a family of 5. So its overcrowded, and probably crummy for whichever "adult" ends up in the trundle! Just curious, how does this miraculous "trundle bed" addition make a room safer for the addition of my three year old. Does this mean more square footage than the WL or AKL? Does the trundle transform into a fire fighting super soaker when extreme heat comes near it? Sounds like a whole lotta whooo haaaa to me! But hey we'll see what we can do...still love me some Dis... hate me some double talk. Get me city hall, Mickey Mouse, Donald <snip> Duck I'm an overbearing mom with disney lovin girls look out!

ps. why do the crs and aaa tell me that they are sold out for Contemporary, Poly and GF in the first 2 weeks of December. Still winter "value" season? Are there blocks that may be released in the future? Or are they completely booked up? Seriously, I think I'm being pushed out of the world!
    Seriously take a deep breath. You can stay at the Poly, the GF, or the Contemporary with 5 and be close to the Magic Kingdom. these are premium locations and come with a premium price. You can also stay at FW in the cabins. If you do not like or cannot afford these options you need to reevaluate your choices and expectations. Try a vacation house off property or even go somewhere else on vacation. The rules are what they are for whatever reason and Disney is not going to change them anytime soon. As for the hotels being booked, with the weak dollar the resorts are filled with European visitors and there is really no longer "slow" times of the year. You seem so upset in planning what should be a fun trip... mayeb it is time to relax and count to 10

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool 5 in a room one is a 3 year old

I agree with prevous posted you are getting so upset about the trip maybe you should look into other options. Disney is not a cheap vacation but it is affordable with some planning. Like the saying goes you get what you pay for.
    Just wondering why can't a child slept in the trundle bed why does if have to be an adult?

Post Thanks / Like

I don't think OP sounds upset. I think the comments are meant to make light of a frustrating situation. I can't wait for my kids to get bigger and 2 rooms will feel like a deal, connecting of course, you know with an inside door that opens. Right now they love to sleep together but that won't last. I hope they still want to go to Disney. See, now I am stressing.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: