Quantcast Just Questions: Extreme Resort Makeover.

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyDudet View Post
    Has anyone tried the new work out rave, Zumba? You should... its booty-licous!
    Hiya Morgan. I Zumba!!!!!!!! It's sooooooo much fun. Since I started training for my November marathon I haven't been able to go because the classes are all on my running days. I can't wait to start going back, it's such a blast. So how's your training going? (you knew I had to ask )

Quote Originally Posted by Flower View Post

The Food court is creepy!
    We stayed a riverside and would hop over to POFQ to eat because there was never anyone there - then we realized why. After our 3rd time DH said we could not go back because it creeped him out too much!
    You guys are too funny

Btw - I'm jealous of all of you with POFQ ressies....we tried switching and they are completed booked for our weekend

Quote Originally Posted by MMouse6937 View Post
    You should have seen when I had a job where you had to wear certain colors on certain days of the week.
    Mind if I ask what kind of job that was? I picture it to be a paint store or something!
    EMILY

Now approaching.......Mickey's Star Traders!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MissStyles View Post
    Mind if I ask what kind of job that was? I picture it to be a paint store or something!
    Nope, it was actually a doctor's office. We wore matching scrubs for different days of the week. Pretty silly actually but they wanted us all to look the same. Robots and all

So where is everyone? Did I scare everyone away???

Hope you all are having a good day. Talk to you later
    Sarah

Next Trips:
    09/08 - CBR
    12/08 - BC

The Kids: Nala, Scooter, Pinto, Minnie, Daisy, Dory, and George

Post Thanks / Like

Traci, are you getting excited yet? I way beyond that!!!
    Way excited!

Quote Originally Posted by MauiMouse View Post
    Sarah & Traci, have a fantastic time down at Disney. Sarah, make sure to tell Bob Jackson YeHaa for me!
    Thanks Mary, I've got so much to look forward to on this trip. My meet with Sarah, seeing Bob for the first time and last but not least taking Carter for his first trip to my favorite place on earth! I loved your pics by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn Michetti View Post
    Tink - give Carter a hug from Gabby.
    I did Gabby and this pictureand this pictureare for you, but anyone can take a peek and notice the curtains in the background

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyDudet View Post
    Hey all!
    I haven't been around in a while, but its not because I haven't wanted to!
    Hey Morgan, good to see you around and hope we get to see you next week in MK!

Quote Originally Posted by Flower View Post
    Thanks Traci! How are you holding up with your daughter off to college today? How is Carter doing without mommy around?
    Thanks for asking but luckily it's only in the next town over this year. YAY! I realized after I wrote "sending her off to college' that it sounded like she was going far away The courses she's taking this year have made it so she can go to the Bath/Brunswick campus. But Carter is having some adjusting to do, as of this week she volunteers at the shelter, works at the assisted living facility and goes to school.

So where is everyone? Did I scare everyone away???
    Sarah, the only way you could make people leave is if you said you were leaving and people would follow you (and not scary like, you know Kate/pogo )
    I hope everyone is having a great day! ;Hug: to all!
    Did I mention we'll have the Blue angels flying over our house all week?
    °o° Traci ¨¨*:•

Next up, hopefully, Just me & my Honey Sept. 9-14 ASMu celebrating 30 yrs and my b-day. Thanks Denise from MJ :) for the help so far & answering all my stupid questions.

Countless previous trips

Post Thanks / Like

Everning all, sup? My babysitter just came over so I could show her all the stuff when she's here taking care of the girls and George. She was here last year and pretty much everything is the same but I wanted to make sure. I'm a nervous mother. I like to know my babies are taken care of. We pay her pretty good too, but it's a god send to have her. Last year was one of the best vacations I have ever had because I didn't worry about a thing, everyone was safe and sound.

Kate, are you and Blythe working tonight?

OH, I forgot to tell you guys, we hired the receptionist that I interviewed last week!! She decided we had pretty good benefits so she would take less an hour. That was wonderful!! So she starts the day I get back from vacation. It's going to be great. I'll finally get some time to catch up on some stuff and maybe some extra time to spend at the shelter helping the furries.

Hope you all are having a wonderful night, what should I have for dinner? I really want chicken fingers from this local place, they dip them in the best sauce...YUM.

Love ya all BIG HUGE
    Sarah

Next Trips:
    09/08 - CBR
    12/08 - BC

The Kids: Nala, Scooter, Pinto, Minnie, Daisy, Dory, and George

pogo Guest

Hey gang..... I real busy day today and I only had time to lurk a little and not post until now.

How are all our friends from the gulf coast area ???? Are you all OK ????

Hey Morgan... glad to hear I'll get a chance to meet you in December.

Flower.... I can't understand why you'd be creeped out by POFQ Food Court. We love it there.

I'll be pretty tied up this week so I'll drop in when I can..... play nice.... love ya.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pogo View Post
    Hey Morgan... glad to hear I'll get a chance to meet you in December.
    I do hope so! We'll only be around for Sat and Sun, so I hope to be able to meet some others I didn't get to meet in October!

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbellybutton View Post
    :
    Hey Morgan, good to see you around and hope we get to see you next week in MK
    I sure hope we can make the EMH meet! We need to throw down some ideas! You have any?

Quote Originally Posted by MissStyles View Post
    Hiya Morgan. I Zumba!!!!!!!! It's sooooooo much fun. Since I started training for my November marathon I haven't been able to go because the classes are all on my running days. I can't wait to start going back, it's such a blast. So how's your training going? (you knew I had to ask )
    I do that in addition to running! Its a great break for it. I do intervals, so this is good for a walk day. It really does help with endurance; I can run longer and get less tired now! With it being so freakin hot, I am doing indoor training.

You're doing the Rock n Roll, right? In San Antonio? I will be doing the half then. Wouldn't it be cool if we could have an Intercot meet!?

What is your LR up to?

Hey Morgan good to see you!! When are you going to be there in Sept? We're headed out on Monday! Can't wait, free dining...can't get any better than that!
    We leave Sept 11, right in prime Ike time. I am rather fearful of us not getting there and/or missing out on MNSSHP

I hope you all are having a great evening. I just did the tredmill for 20 min (running the entire time), a turbo kick box class, and a Zumba class. I think I smell bad...

Have a good evening everyone!
    Last edited by DisneyDudet; 09-02-2008 at 11:13 PM.
    Morgan- DVC, AP, Perfect Princess, Married at Disney
    Off-site * POFQ * ASMu * POR * FW * BWI/V * Dolphin * AKL-Jambo/Kidani * WL * ASSp * Swan * POP * CBR * OKW * CSR * ASMo * BLT * SSR * AoA * DCL-Platinum * DLParis * DLR

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, this trip is getting exciting. Under 91 days. I wasn't thinking about it QUITE as much yesterday, but got a call today to sing next Mon. at a womens brunch. It's really short notice, but they need one secular song, and one Christian, so I decided to do a Disney "ditty", since I know most of them. Right now, it's between "You've Got A Friend In Me", or "Zippity -Do-Dah".

Maybe some of you are familiar with Stonecroft Ministries. It's a national organization, and I get asked every nine months or so, (usually, with a little more notice).

Anyway, is there anything better to get in the mood for Disney than listening to music all day? I think not!
    REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE!!
    1998 Shades of Green
    1999, 2000,2001, Shades of Green
    2002 Contemporary - 2003 Contemporary - 2004, 2005,2006, Shades of Green
    Dec. 2007 First trip to Disneyland
    Dec. 2008 Shades of Green & JQ "meet"

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: