Quantcast Just Questions: Extreme Resort Makeover. - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

ZOOOPPP.. hi all. Sorry, won't be able to help demolish Pogo's resort... we're in our busiest time at work.. the dreaded start of school season! It's been heck around here with fixing bids and 'reeducating' the cafeteria managers who seem to forget everything over the summer. So I won't be able to play with you guys for a while. On top of that we have the chicken recall and a resource nutrition drink recall...AND my supervisor finagled our VP into letting her take a vacation next week (no vacations are suppossed to be allowed from the week before schools start thru October).. so my stress level is high. Things personally aren't the best either. You guys play nice. Try not to destroy Pogo's resort too badly.
    Gotta zoop.. did I mention how much I hate this time of year?
    Diane

Dec '06 - All Star Movie
    Nov. 2007 - Disneyland @ Disneyland Hotel
    Nov. 9 -15, 2008, Pop Century
    Oct. 19-23, 2011, Disneyland @ Paradise Pier

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    pogo Guest

OK.... so now the rain has stopped. I'm going to play golf. Bye

Quote Originally Posted by MauiMouse View Post
    Everyone else, catch you later too. Going to go and get ready for another short day at the joint.
    What did you do ??? How long are you in for ??? Maybe you better get Ken to defend you !
    Quote Originally Posted by Nascfan View Post
    Cool, are we demolish.....I mean renovating Pogo's place? Is Stitch on the backhoe?

Dig right over there little blue buddy! Yeah, he said he wanted the sand trap right in the middle of the living room, right?
    Not that kind of demo, Scott.... but thanks.... I could use the sand trap in the living room.

Quote Originally Posted by disneydrmr View Post
    ZOOOPPP.. hi all. Sorry, won't be able to help demolish Pogo's resort... we're in our busiest time at work.. the dreaded start of school season! It's been heck around here with fixing bids and 'reeducating' the cafeteria managers who seem to forget everything over the summer. So I won't be able to play with you guys for a while. On top of that we have the chicken recall and a resource nutrition drink recall...AND my supervisor finagled our VP into letting her take a vacation next week (no vacations are suppossed to be allowed from the week before schools start thru October).. so my stress level is high. Things personally aren't the best either. You guys play nice. Try not to destroy Pogo's resort too badly.
    Gotta zoop.. did I mention how much I hate this time of year?
    Come on.... you know you want to help. You've always got time to play !

Post Thanks / Like

Will the demolition of Pogo's place be done in time for our trip in December? Maybe we should just move his residence to Florida.....
    Mikki
    INTERCOT staff - DVC, Characters, Collectibles and Games

2017 Feb WDW Festival of Art and hopefully winter sunshine
    2017 Aug Disneyland bound

pogo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dlpmikki View Post
    Will the demolition of Pogo's place be done in time for our trip in December? Maybe we should just move his residence to Florida.....
    Do you know what Mikki ????

I think I love you !

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pogo View Post

I think I love you !
    WHAT ?????????
    Mikki
    INTERCOT staff - DVC, Characters, Collectibles and Games

2017 Feb WDW Festival of Art and hopefully winter sunshine
    2017 Aug Disneyland bound

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BronxTigger View Post
    Did anyone notice I was missing from the last thread?
    YES! I missed you. Glad to see you here!

Quote Originally Posted by TikiGoddess View Post
    Blythe -- rum? This early in the morning?
    It's 5:00 pm somewhere in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by MickeysGirl View Post
    See?? What did I say in the last thread? I told you you guys would have a new thread by the time I got back!
    Welcome home! What did you get us?

Quote Originally Posted by Kisobel View Post
    bring out the rum and root beer please.
    Kate, when I'm cleared to drink alcohol again, I've got to try that! Is it as good as it sounds?

Not when I have my magic tape measure in my hand !

ZOOOPPP.. hi all. Sorry, won't be able to help demolish Pogo's resort... we're in our busiest time at work.. the dreaded start of school season! ... Gotta zoop.. did I mention how much I hate this time of year?
    Di, I'm so glad to see you. You've been in my thoughts and prayers lately. We'll be here when you get back, and in the meantime, think of all the crazies around you as Snow White's Seven Dwarves and whistle why you work!

Quote Originally Posted by dlpmikki View Post
    Do you think we can get the Doctor and Mr. Smith to throw a harness around it and move it down to Florida?

My request for the remodel... can we get a Dole Whip dispenser installed near the Tiki Bar?

Later, s!
    Ellen
    INTERCOT Staff: Dining, Disney Cruise Line, Guests with Special Needs

Next up:
    Christmas with the Mouse
    President's Week 2013

pogo Guest

Do you love me too ????

We love our house and resort, and we've always wanted to live in Florida.... and you just made our dreams come true !

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=ElenitaB;1710339]

Kate, when I'm cleared to drink alcohol again, I've got to try that! Is it as good as it sounds?

Do you think we can get the Doctor and Mr. Smith to throw a harness around it and move it down to Florida?

[QUOTE]
    why yes it is. and great Doctor Who reference. did you like the season finale?
    Do you love me too ????

We love our house and resort, and we've always wanted to live in Florida.... and you just made our dreams come true !
    i'm so glad all your dreams are coming true. but in moving your resort, you have incurred a few traffic violations. hauling an oversized load without a license, exceeded the warp speed for this solar system. don't you know that earth is just one big speed trap- you've gotta go the speed limit. and the last violation- you haven't invited us down to florida to move into your compound how can we be taken seriously as the cult of pogo unless we live in your compound?

later
    kate
    Oct 07 POR
    Oct 08 ASMo
    Jan 09 ASMu
    SEP 09 ASMo
    DEC 09 CBR-solo trip
    Dec 10 Pop
    Oct 11 CS
    Oct 12 CSR, Dream
    Dec 12 POFQ

pogo Guest

i'm so glad all your dreams are coming true. but in moving your resort, you have incurred a few traffic violations. hauling an oversized load without a license, exceeded the warp speed for this solar system. don't you know that earth is just one big speed trap- you've gotta go the speed limit. and the last violation- you haven't invited us down to florida to move into your compound how can we be taken seriously as the cult of pogo unless we live in your compound?
    You have got to be kidding me, right ?

I wasn't driving.... it was Mikki with Ellen riding shotgun. I was in the back trying to keep Blythe and T&G out of the rum !

You've also gone too far suggesting we live together.

First it was Chunky Dunking and now this.

Kate... this has got to stop ! I don't even know you !

Post Thanks / Like

i'm sensing a restraining order in my future. i must keep 5 posts between me and pogo.

when will the rain stop?

kate
    Oct 07 POR
    Oct 08 ASMo
    Jan 09 ASMu
    SEP 09 ASMo
    DEC 09 CBR-solo trip
    Dec 10 Pop
    Oct 11 CS
    Oct 12 CSR, Dream
    Dec 12 POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

ZOOOPPP.. hi all. Sorry, won't be able to help demolish Pogo's resort... we're in our busiest time at work.. the dreaded start of school season!
    ... so my stress level is high. Things personally aren't the best either. You guys play nice.
    Hi Diane!! You've been missed... sorry to hear things are so crazy at work... not fun!! Do try to check in when you can... let us be a reminder that there are sane and funny people out here who love you!! (okay, at least funny... sane I'm not so sure about... )

OK.... so now the rain has stopped. I'm going to play golf. Bye
    Rough life... did you stay dry???

I think I love you !
    Sure, sure... one relocation offer and the rest of us become chopped liver...

Quote Originally Posted by ElenitaB View Post
    My request for the remodel... can we get a Dole Whip dispenser installed near the Tiki Bar?

i'm so glad all your dreams are coming true. but in moving your resort, you have incurred a few traffic violations. hauling an oversized load without a license, exceeded the warp speed for this solar system. don't you know that earth is just one big speed trap- you've gotta go the speed limit. and the last violation- you haven't invited us down to florida to move into your compound. how can we be taken seriously as the cult of pogo unless we live in your compound?
    Wow!! And I thought Rhonda was rough...

i'm sensing a restraining order in my future. i must keep 5 posts between me and pogo.

when will the rain stop?

When the ark is built, I'm thinking.... absolutely crazy out there today!! Of course, it is sunny now... first time all day!! Just in time for work...
    ... but I won't complain, I really won't... last night and today was just what I needed and now I'm ready to face all the babies that are on their way b/c of the floods we've had...

Anybody want a lobster cookie??
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

Post Thanks / Like

Blythe, I'll take a lobster cookie, pass them over here. They'll go well with the Grand Marnier I'm sipping. (all this talk about alcohol got me thinking about it... so if I end up a drinker like you all, I'll know who to blame)

What a rough day. I'm BEAT. Rainforest Cafe was fine and all, but it's the end of a very long two weeks. My hubby has been away in Minnesota taking a music ed course and I've been home by myself with the girls. He's finally coming home tomorrow!!! Thank goodness he's coming home because I'm ready to sell off DD3. Anyone want a cute blondie who likes to say "no" to her mother?

Pogo, if your place is going to have a Tiki bar, I'm there. Right up my alley.

Bethany, good to see you! I am attempting to keep up with the insanity that is the JQ thread (no one's kicked me off yet, so I guess that's a good sign). I must admit, it's nice to know there will be something to read from nice people when I turn my computer on...

I'm falling asleep at my computer and it's only 7:35. Later, folks!
    Kathy
    Many trips from childhood to 2008, WDW/DLP
    8/09: Ultimate Adventurer Trip, WL Concierge/AKL
    6/10: POFQ
    12/10: Mousefan Reunion (Pop)
    8/11, 7/12: AKL Concierge
    10/12: ICOT 15th solo trip (Pop)
    4/13: Pop
    7/13: Hilton Bonnet Creek
    7/14: 3 nights at BLT
    12/14: US, IOA, and WDW

Natazu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
    H
    And a note to Jym from the last thread -- Alex's pictures are TOO cute... I can't decide who he looks more like!! Post more, please!!
    Thanks. Now the that nanny situation is finally stable, we're going to try to get more pics up. Here's one of our bar (finally unpacked); I'll take care for the liquid supplies for the demo party. Who's first?

Post Thanks / Like

Oh WOW, a new thread, and I'm in on the ground floor. Is this exciting, or what? I might even be able to keep up for a few days. My mom leaves for Ohio on Tues., and I'll be staying at DD's house with four dogs that are even more neurotic than mine.

Pogo, with all the rain back there, I think you should just float the whole thing down South. I could give up SOG in Dec.

Everybody in the East try and stay dry, I'ts hot, humid, and sunny in Az., but we might get a storm later. Think I'll medicate the Chow now.

I'm looking at 121 days until we chow down on Possum. (It IS on the menu, isn't it)?

Catch you later. Zooping out !
    REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE!!
    1998 Shades of Green
    1999, 2000,2001, Shades of Green
    2002 Contemporary - 2003 Contemporary - 2004, 2005,2006, Shades of Green
    Dec. 2007 First trip to Disneyland
    Dec. 2008 Shades of Green & JQ "meet"

Post Thanks / Like

ZOOP!

Note to self, check to see if the building is being demolished BEFORE you enter the bathroom!
    pogo, was that you with the wrecking ball????
    °o° Traci ¨¨*:•

Next up, hopefully, Just me & my Honey Sept. 9-14 ASMu celebrating 30 yrs and my b-day. Thanks Denise from MJ :) for the help so far & answering all my stupid questions.

Countless previous trips

Post Thanks / Like

Blythe, I'll take a lobster cookie, pass them over here. They'll go well with the Grand Marnier I'm sipping. (all this talk about alcohol got me thinking about it... so if I end up a drinker like you all, I'll know who to blame)
    Well, after seeing what your schedule has been like the last 2 weeks, I can hardly blame you!! What is your DH studying??

Lobster cookies coming your way....

Quote Originally Posted by Natazu View Post
    Thanks. Now the that nanny situation is finally stable, we're going to try to get more pics up. Here's one of our bar (finally unpacked); I'll take care for the liquid supplies for the demo party. Who's first?
    Pretty cool!! And pogo thought I was the one with a drinking problem....

Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn Michetti View Post
    I'm looking at 121 days until we chow down on Possum. (It IS on the menu, isn't it)?
    Could somebody please check our ADR's again??? I'm a little nervous now....

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbellybutton View Post
    ZOOP!

Note to self, check to see if the building is being demolished BEFORE you enter the bathroom!
    pogo, was that you with the wrecking ball????

So -- how's Friday night treating all my friends?? So far, so good here at work... I'm on Labor & Delivery right now, they're fighting over where I'm going at 11pm. Not quite sure who I want to have win....

I'll check in later -- hope you're all having a great night!!!
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -

Post Thanks / Like

You've got to know Blythe to love her..... yes she has a drinking problem....
    Drinking? I see no problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by MauiMouse View Post
    Oh come on you know you want us to come and demo, right? Please huh huh huh.
    Think of all the money we could save you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nascfan View Post
    Dig right over there little blue buddy! Yeah, he said he wanted the sand trap right in the middle of the living room, right?
    We might need to expand the pool if we are all going to fit...and definitely expand the Tiki Bar.
    Quote Originally Posted by ElenitaB View Post
    Can you believe I've never had one of those? But I bet it tastes good with rum.
    I wasn't driving.... it was Mikki with Ellen riding shotgun. I was in the back trying to keep Blythe and T&G out of the rum !
    When in doubt, add more rum.

Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
    Rough life... did you stay dry???
    Or dry out?
    I'm ready to sell off DD3. Anyone want a cute blondie who likes to say "no" to her mother?
    Sure - I'll trade you straight across for DD13.

Another shopping trip. This one only set me back $350. Man I hate back to school shopping. But the good news, the older 2 are almost done! Anybody else going to hit the mad house of the mall this weekend?

Post Thanks / Like

Did I mention that our MVMCP tickets came in the mail??

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tink&Goofy View Post
    When are you going in December? (And why do I not know this?)

I guess I just can't keep everybody's trips straight. I suppose it's a good thing I'm not a travel agent...although, if I was, I suppose I would have everything written down and organized.
    Disney World: 10/92 Yacht Club, 11/96 Disney Institute, 12/00 Yacht Club, 6/05 Beach Club, 8/06 Shades of Green, 8/07 Caribbean Beach Resort, 10/07 Coronado Springs, 12/08 French Quarter, 3/10 All Star Sports, 4/12 Port Orleans Riverside

Disneyland: 1987, 1997, 2002, 2008, 2010, 2013

Post Thanks / Like

Drinking? I see no problem.

Can you believe I've never had one of those? But I bet it tastes good with rum.

When in doubt, add more rum.

Anybody else going to hit the mad house of the mall this weekend?
    And pogo thought I was the one with a rum problem.... (although I haven't quite yet figured out why there would be a problem with rum... )

Funny note re: all our alcohol/drinking jokes... I was trying to find a post by pogo from way back when he mentioned a few wine favorites. So, I just put the word "wine" into the search engine, and got 20 pages worth of posts, 20 per page. That's 400 posts, right? Well, at least half of each page were all JQ posts... that's pretty scarey!! I'm a little bit worried about the wine & rum stock at WDW this December...

Nope... we're headed to the outlet malls the week after next when they have all their "no tax" sales. Hoping to avoid the mall except for the "little stuff". (Is there really any little stuff when it comes to school shopping?? )

Yeah!! Isn't it great to get them?? I can't wait!!

Well, it looks like the postpartum floor won the battle... not sure if I should be happy or not!
    Blythe

Past trips -

Next -

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: