Quote Originally Posted by DAKustodial View Post
That was a horrible, horrible display of playcalling and quarterback play yesterday. Absolutely terrible. I know if Jackson catches that ball in the corner the game is tied up, but that was McNabb's only good pass of the day yesterday.

I don't know if I want to watch another game that Reid coaches or McNabb plays in ever again. It is THAT bad as an Eagles fan. I have tickets to the Cowboys game that I've been looking forward to for the entire season and I think I'm going to try to get rid of them. It really is a shame for Jim Johnson's defense too...they were brilliant again yesterday.
Not sure you can put that loss on McNabb.
There were 2 WRs out, wind was blowing 30, McNabb was off and the Skins were playing a 2 deep and dropped a safety for another CB.

And Andy throws the ball 46 times!!!

Sure McNabb was shaky, but the last drive when it counted he hit Jackson square in the hands and made some other good throws.

This loss and the fact the Eagles will most likely miss the playoffs lies squarely on the shoulders on Andy Reid and his stupid playcalling.

Sad thing is Andy will be back next year, McNabb will be gone, and we will be stuck with a rag armed Kolb.