Quantcast Let's all Go Cup Crazy! - Page 13

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Pens strike first.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Wahoo! Lets Go Pens!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Let's Go Hurricanes!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Red Wings Take 2

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gueli View Post
    Red Wings Take 2
    That's what I'm talking about!! That last goal in OT was picture perfect. What a way to pass and score, outstanding!!

Looking forward to Game 3 on Friday in Chicago. That will make things a little more interesting.

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!
    Sarah

Next Trips:
    09/08 - CBR
    12/08 - BC

The Kids: Nala, Scooter, Pinto, Minnie, Daisy, Dory, and George

Post Thanks / Like

pens up by 2

Malkin's hat trick- 3rd goal was WOW !

got ugly at the very end-seems like the canes wanted to start something- pens fought hard- Wonder what the implications are for the next game ?

Post Thanks / Like

Ian, it's not looking good for our canes so far ?

16 trips to "The World"

Last trip - April 2018 - Polynesian
    Next trip to WDW - December 2018 - Beach club

"Disneyworld will never be complete. It will continue to grow as long as there's imagination left in the world."

Post Thanks / Like

WOW. That was an awesome game last night- well not defense wise. I hope the Pens keep up the intensity.

LETS GO PENS!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Once again, total domination!! I hope that we can wrap this up on Wednesday, that would be great!!

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!
    Sarah

Next Trips:
    09/08 - CBR
    12/08 - BC

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like it is probably going to be a finals rematch. They have been hyping this up since Detroit lifted the cup last year. As a Pens fan, Detroit worries me a lot. However, I think guys like Crosby and Malkin absolutely do not want to feel the way they did last year when Detroit won game 6 in front of them at the Igloo. Plus the Pens will not go into it awestruck with Crosby's boyhood idol dropping the puck. Should be a good series BUT

BOTH TEAMS STILL HAVE MORE WORK TO DO.
    Walt Disney World Trips:
    April '91, '93 Magic Kingdom with HS Band
    November '93, '03, '04, '06, '10
    January '08, December '08
    Fall '11 New Central Florida Resident
    February '10: Disney Wonder Cruise
    November '12: Disney Dream Cruise
    DVC Member since 2006
    Annual Pass Holder

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Donald A View Post
    Looks like it is probably going to be a finals rematch. They have been hyping this up since Detroit lifted the cup last year. As a Pens fan, Detroit worries me a lot. However, I think guys like Crosby and Malkin absolutely do not want to feel the way they did last year when Detroit won game 6 in front of them at the Igloo. Plus the Pens will not go into it awestruck with Crosby's boyhood idol dropping the puck. Should be a good series BUT

BOTH TEAMS STILL HAVE MORE WORK TO DO.
    Aww, and I was liking you so much in the Michael Vick thread and then....

I'm pretty sure you're right about the matchup and I know it will be a long series, they're both very good teams. I still don't think Cindy's old enough or mature enough to pull his "magic" and get by the Wings. But we'll see, it will be interesting to see how it all goes down. The Wings have a lot of injuries right now...we'll see if Lidstrom and Datsyk can come back, if not, it might be difficult. The Wings have a lot of depth and thank goodness not one star player, but it will still be hard without them. Also Ozzie can be unpredictable, hopefully he can hang in there.

Let's Go Red Wings!!!
    Sarah

Next Trips:
    09/08 - CBR
    12/08 - BC

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MMouse6937 View Post
    Aww, and I was liking you so much in the Michael Vick thread and then....

I'm pretty sure you're right about the matchup and I know it will be a long series, they're both very good teams. I still don't think Cindy's old enough or mature enough to pull his "magic" and get by the Wings. But we'll see, it will be interesting to see how it all goes down. The Wings have a lot of injuries right now...we'll see if Lidstrom and Datsyk can come back, if not, it might be difficult. The Wings have a lot of depth and thank goodness not one star player, but it will still be hard without them. Also Ozzie can be unpredictable, hopefully he can hang in there.

Let's Go Red Wings!!!
    The Wings are old news - and a bunch of old guys. This is the Pens year!
    Kathy șoș

LET'S GO BUCS!

Next trip - June '14

Past trips:
    6/13, 4/13, 7/12, 7/11, 1/11, 8/10, 7/09, 3/09, 8/08, 8/07, 12/06, 9/05, 7/03, 7/98, 5/96, 8/93, '70's X 2

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kakn7294 View Post
    The Wings are old news - and a bunch of old guys. This is the Pens year!
    I have to agree...older, wiser, more experienced. It beats younger, inexperienced, and cocky. Old news? You don't make it this far as "old news"

That's why they call it a dynasty!!

Either way, I think they are closely matched team, that's why they've made it this far.

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!
    Sarah

Next Trips:
    09/08 - CBR
    12/08 - BC

Post Thanks / Like

Sarah, it appears that you forget that the Pens are not so inexperienced anymore - and they've never been cocky - well, maybe Max Talbot is but not the rest of them. They've been there, done that, lost and didn't like the feeling. They are no longer the young boys in awe of playing in the finals against their idols. They are ready to play and win - the Wings had better look out!
    Kathy șoș

LET'S GO BUCS!

Next trip - June '14

Past trips:
    6/13, 4/13, 7/12, 7/11, 1/11, 8/10, 7/09, 3/09, 8/08, 8/07, 12/06, 9/05, 7/03, 7/98, 5/96, 8/93, '70's X 2

Post Thanks / Like

I still don't think Cindy's old enough or mature enough to pull his "magic" and get by the Wings.
    LOL...anyone else see the irony of saying Crosby's "not mature enough" whilst referring to him as "Cindy"?

As for not being "old enough" or "mature enough", you're correct...he's only leading the league in playoff scoring.

Keep being so overconfident about your Red Wings.

I patiently await the excuses when "Cindy" is hoisting the Cup this year.

Post Thanks / Like

I have eatten crow too much lately to say much other than Detroit is a good team. Is Pittsburgh better? That is a hard question. I think most of the local hockey experts and former players believe that the Pens are better than last year. Is Detroit? I mean they certainly added Hossa to an already good team. On the other hand, Detroit got pushed pretty far against the Ducks.

The Pens style of hockey right now is completely different than last year. It is a puck possession game. They try to keep the puck in the offensive zone. I still like the 7 defensemen set-up. You could always move Letang up to wing if a forward would get hurt during a game.

Keep in mind, Zetterberg won the Conn Smythe tied with Crosby last year with 27 points in the playoffs. Well, as of right now, Malkin has 28 and Crosby has 26. There are still more games to play in the Eastern Conference Finals and hopefully the Stanley Cup Finals. So, I like the Pens chances.

This is all on paper though, the game is played on the ice and anything can happen.
    Walt Disney World Trips:
    April '91, '93 Magic Kingdom with HS Band
    November '93, '03, '04, '06, '10
    January '08, December '08
    Fall '11 New Central Florida Resident
    February '10: Disney Wonder Cruise
    November '12: Disney Dream Cruise
    DVC Member since 2006
    Annual Pass Holder

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pagan View Post
    LOL...anyone else see the irony of saying Crosby's "not mature enough" whilst referring to him as "Cindy"?

As for not being "old enough" or "mature enough", you're correct...he's only leading the league in playoff scoring.

Keep being so overconfident about your Red Wings.

I patiently await the excuses when "Cindy" is hoisting the Cup this year.
    If you've been paying attention at all I'm actually anything but overconfident about the Wings. Unlike the Pen's fans, I have watched numerous playoffs that included the Wings and watched many of them go well, but I've also watched them get swept in the first round and battered down to lose it in 7. I know that anything can happen, that's what makes it so interesting. And, if you did also notice I said the teams were closely matched, that's why this was such a great series last year, and will hopefully be again. I will have no excuses, only and acknowledgement that the better team won. And btw, everyone outside the "bubble" calls Crosby "Cindy" he whines too much. He's a good ambassador for the sport and people like him. I appreciate that...I just hope he loses.

I think, my friend, you might be the one that's a bit overconfident about Cindy hoisting the cup...I will chose to wait and see.

But as always....LET'S GO RED WINGS!!
    Sarah

Next Trips:
    09/08 - CBR
    12/08 - BC

Post Thanks / Like

If you've been paying attention at all I'm actually anything but overconfident about the Wings.
    My bad then...but when I read:

The Wings have a lot of injuries right now...we'll see if Lidstrom and Datsyk can come back, if not, it might be difficult.
    That kinda reads like "if we don't get them back it might be difficult...as in "if they do come back, no contest."

Just want you to know, it will be difficult for the Wings even if they DO come back. As Donald A said, this isn't the same Pens team the Wings beat last year. Not only is Crosby better, but Malkin - who disappeared in the finals last year - is on fire. It's pretty safe to say the Wings haven't played a team with this much fireppower yet, so it will be interesting.

Unlike the Pen's fans, I have watched numerous playoffs that included the Wings and watched many of them go well, but I've also watched them get swept in the first round and battered down to lose it in 7. I know that anything can happen, that's what makes it so interesting.
    My dear, I've been watching Pens games since before they won the first two cups, so I don't know where you get that "unlike the Pens fans" comment from.

You seem to forget, our team was at the bottom of the league and almost ceased to exist at one point, so trust me...you Wings fans have no idea what suffering is!

And, if you did also notice I said the teams were closely matched, that's why this was such a great series last year, and will hopefully be again. I will have no excuses, only and acknowledgement that the better team won.
    We shall see. Usually when fans talk about injuries before a series even happens, they're setting us up the excuses for later. We'll see how that goes.

And btw, everyone outside the "bubble" calls Crosby "Cindy" he whines too much. He's a good ambassador for the sport and people like him. I appreciate that...I just hope he loses.
    No...just those who are jealous. I know and hang out with MANY Rangers fans who are fans of hockey in general, and none of them call him Cindy.

The whining argument is getting old. Have you seen him whining in these playoffs? No, you haven't. He's gone about his business as a true leader should.

I think, my friend, you might be the one that's a bit overconfident about Cindy hoisting the cup...I will chose to wait and see.
    Not overconfident in the least...just confident, period. They get better every game, the way a team that wins the Cup usually does, and they haven't reached their peak yet.

You mentioned "dynasty" a few posts ago...you may be looking at the beginnings of the next one.

But as always....LET'S GO RED WINGS!!
    Amen...let's go Pens.

Post Thanks / Like

I hope you guys aren't taking this all seriously and we can keep this friendly. Sarah and I are friends and we enjoy poking at each other during the playoffs. To make it even more interesting, my DH is also a Wings fan.
    Kathy șoș

LET'S GO BUCS!

Next trip - June '14

Past trips:

Post Thanks / Like

All I can say is we'll see. I don't think I'll post anymore because I'm not interested in a back and forth argument when we are both people that enjoy the games from our couch. YOU don't know what will happen and neither do I. I don't find it necessary to get myself upset over someone I don't know or care about. My comments about Cindy and dynasties were directed towards Kathy, who is a friend of mine. We have a certain banter that we know is done in fun. I quite frankly hope that you're wrong, but I guess I don't really care either way. Between this and the Michael Vick thread it's quite apparent that no one is interested in what I have to say...so....

Peace.....out!
    Sarah

Next Trips:
    09/08 - CBR
    12/08 - BC

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: