Quantcast A Call Out to Intercot Gamers Past, Present and Even Future! - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Well tonight 4/19 Ice and myself found or should I say Ran found us at the Mystro shop tonight then a few hours later Crazy Kim came by we when to my room where later was meet up with Cat,Rat and Tink. So looks like your plan is working well JP. I think the next meet should be at JP's room for next Friday or Sat.
    DLand character wanted list.

1. DUMBO 2. BLUE FAIRY 3. TARZAN 4. BRER RABBIT 8. JOHN SMITH 9. LAUNCH PAD 11. LOTSO 14. GYPSY

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by janmathatter View Post
    And I haven't been on pirates much lately at all, just when Cat makes me. (Don't let her know I said that)
    I won't rat you out bay.be

Erik Lightyear. Cheesy yes, I just registered to see what it was about a few months ago. Maybe I'll create someone with a better title.
    "There are two ways to look at this blank sheet of paper. You can look at it as the last page of a book, or as the greatest opportunity in the world because nobody's put anything on it." -Walt

Dreaming of Imagineering

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by varcity View Post
    Erik Lightyear. Cheesy yes, I just registered to see what it was about a few months ago. Maybe I'll create someone with a better title.
    Go with something totally 'you' - something like Witty Comebacks or Var City.
    Disney is life......the rest is just details!

Post Thanks / Like

I will try meeting up with you guys one night. It's just difficult cause the internet I have isn't the quickest and I almost always work nights but if we set a date I'll let you guys know I usually have wednesday or thursday off.

I really want to catch up with you guys I miss talking to you all lol
    Chris

Recent Trips

January 09
    May 08
    Oct-Nov 07

May 07

Post Thanks / Like

Smile A Call Out to Intercot Gamers Past, Present and Even Future!

I was curious how much is it to become a vip member on there. wondering if i should look into or not.
    VMK Title Alpharanda
    small worlds Miressa randie.

Post Thanks / Like

Just found Erin's beta account. Doesn't look like she used it since then. Because of the Flickr and YouTube connections, I'm setting up a room on her toon (Little Dragon) to remember her.

I haven't really messed with it much but as I understand it you can have multiple toons on an account, right? If so I'll create another one for myself on her account (I'm too lazy to register a new account lol).
    -MonkeyBoyJoe
    "So no pirates means no swag and no swag means no grog. And we're getting dangerously low on grog." [Monkey Island]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyBoyJoe View Post
    I haven't really messed with it much but as I understand it you can have multiple toons on an account, right? If so I'll create another one for myself on her account (I'm too lazy to register a new account lol).
    Yes - you can have up to 5 avatars / characters per registered e-mail address. When you've logged in using your e-mail address, click on the home page and you'll be able to scroll through your character carousel.

Post Thanks / Like

Just curious to find out if we've set an approximent time to get together on SW.
    Sandy °o° VFK name DisneyDreamin,First trip in 1972-Off site ,In between so many I can't count,3/04 PC,11/28-12/05/04 POR,Feb,13-22,'06 PC,Dec,4, 07 FWR,DVC,AKV07, DLR's DPPH 9-13-20,'09,Stitch/Buzz Complex Cast Member

Post Thanks / Like

definitely had a computer freeze last night and I didnt sign back on. Sorry guys. But how excited I was to see my family again!
    "There are two ways to look at this blank sheet of paper. You can look at it as the last page of a book, or as the greatest opportunity in the world because nobody's put anything on it." -Walt

Dreaming of Imagineering

Post Thanks / Like

I keep missing out on meeting all of my friends
    so what time are ya'll on SW?
    Sandy °o° VFK name DisneyDreamin,First trip in 1972-Off site ,In between so many I can't count,3/04 PC,11/28-12/05/04 POR,Feb,13-22,'06 PC,Dec,4, 07 FWR,DVC,AKV07, DLR's DPPH 9-13-20,'09,Stitch/Buzz Complex Cast Member

Post Thanks / Like

You can usually find people on starting about 9 Eastern time. I haven't thought about an offoicial set meet yet so if anyone has any suggestions or would like to set up feel free to jump in
    Jeff (aka JPL)
    Former VMK alias figgiefig
    Intercot Staff
    Disney Tech - Software, Games & Web
    The Locker Room
    Disney Vacation Club

[email protected]

"Remember it all started with a Mouse"

Post Thanks / Like

I'm normally the late one since I'm West Coast and get home late from work and then eat dinner.

Last night from about 9:00-10:30pm West Coast we had Snarky, FlyingIce, Varcity, Miressa and me in there. I think DotRocks got on around that time, but we were hoping through the Ghost Story mission for a couple people when she first logged in.

Seems like Friday night or Sunday night seems like good nights. Sunday night can be earlier since most of us are home. I know Sat is bad for Ice.

This weekend might be bad for me. Its double rep points in Pirates, so going to be helping Nachocat and a few others get their points.

As a note, if you guys see me on weekends in my AFK room or in the Seafurys grand hall and don't respond. That normally means I'm off playing another game or working around the house. I promise I'm not ignoring you.

Post Thanks / Like

I know Sat is bad for Ice.
    Whoooo, you have no idea how true that has just become!
    We sorta "overcomitted" ourselves over the next 2 weekends, doing a day show this Saturday at Louisiana College and next Saturday a day show at a benefit with like 16-20 other bands out of town. Then both Saturday nights we'll also be playing at Brewzerz until 1 am!
    We also just got our schedule penciled in for Brewzerz, and we'll be playing every other Saturday there beginning May 16th (in addition to these next 2 weekends) and running through until June 20th (plus any other gigs we pick up along the way like our annual Memorial Day Bash at the Hospital I work at for the patients!)
    Sundays aren't bad, and some Fridays are ok too. I poke in and look around during the week as well when I'm not working, rehearsing or in the studio.
    AKA: FlyingIceman - Ice Rocker
    DLR every Summer from '67 - '76
    WDW Feb. '02

DLR Oct. '02

WDW Jan. '04
    WDW Christmas '04 (ASMusic)
    WDW Christmas '06 (Pop Century)

DLR Oct. '07 (Paradise Pier)

WDW Sept. '08 (ASMovies & PO French Quarter)
    Next Trip? Christmas '10

Post Thanks / Like

Next Friday I'm sceduled from 8:15 to 2115, and then start at 8, but I get off at 1300 which means I'm off for the big race next Saturday.
    I'll be able to watch the race instead of having someone tell me what's happening in the race. I changed my days off to Wednesday and Thursday so there my new "weekend" now. I'm thinking of upgrading because I had gotten used to "angel" being with me every where I go on SW. And the outfit I had started out with is a VIP outfit, so go figure.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by trackbarroness View Post
    I changed my days off to Wednesday and Thursday so there my new "weekend" now.
    Awww - don't go confusin' ppl again now, Dis!

Don't worry - I know what you mean!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TinkRocks View Post
    Awww - don't go confusin' ppl again now, Dis!

Don't worry - I know what you mean!
    Or saying something like "today's my Friday when it's Tuesday. Yeah I hear ya.

Post Thanks / Like

I was on tonight and no one else seemed to be. Of course I haven't quite figured out the system yet. I completed a lot of quests and have to have 3 people in my room, play checkers, and figure out what a lightly faded timber floor looks like!

ah but that will be saved for another night!

Dreaming of Imagineering

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Ok, I have to start getting back to SmallWorlds again I see. I'll see what I can do for Sat. night.
    Karen/SparkleMeTink
    "That's me: wife, mother, superhero...I'm sure you can relate" - Mrs Incredible

"All you need is Faith, Trust and a little Pixie Dust"

1999 - Dixie Landing
    2005 - All Star Sports

Post Thanks / Like

Ok well next week I have decided my Tuesday will be my Thursday and my Thursday will be my Wednesday
    Jeff (aka JPL)
    Former VMK alias figgiefig
    Intercot Staff
    Disney Tech - Software, Games & Web
    The Locker Room
    Disney Vacation Club

[email protected]

"Remember it all started with a Mouse"

Post Thanks / Like

Personally, I enjoy logging on every 5th Fratnesurueday, but that's just me...

Fo' real tho', I might make either Friday or Sunday this week - maybe - I hope!
    AKA: FlyingIceman - Ice Rocker
    DLR every Summer from '67 - '76
    WDW Feb. '02

DLR Oct. '02

WDW Jan. '04
    WDW Christmas '04 (ASMusic)
    WDW Christmas '06 (Pop Century)

DLR Oct. '07 (Paradise Pier)

WDW Sept. '08 (ASMovies & PO French Quarter)
    Next Trip? Christmas '10

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: