Quote Originally Posted by indytraveler View Post
To respond to your "reasoning"

1. Saints and Vikes never won the Superbowl. I thought Peyton couldn't win the BIG ONE!

2. No the Old Dome's capacity was 54,000. Yes, back in the early days they had firesales on Thursday before the blackout times would kick in. But I believe I've seen everyone of Peyton's home games on TV.

3. Marvin Harrison? I thought that was cleaned up by the League right after that happened.

4. Why are you upset they mailed it in? The Colts Lost! You should be happy. They mailed it in because they could. Won the DIVISION and the Conference by week 15. Us fans were the ones to be mad b/c they didn't go for perfection

5. So he is the only one who petitions officials?

6. Hey, we agree on something. Let's keep those hideous orange jerseys out of Indianapolis

Actually, I see where you are coming from. When Tennessee was in the Super Bowl they were the last team I would ever root for.

Here's to your team that they could win more games next year and make the Colts have to play the final two games to go 16-0.
Its about time you responded...too bad much of it is misinformed

1. I am not exactly sure what point your trying to make here. I merely stated the facts. I never said Peyton did not win the big one. I simply pointed out that the other teams have not.

2. I took those numbers striaght out of the Indianapolis papers. Until the Super Bowl year the Colts were destined for LA.

3. Nope consider it re-opened just last week a witness came forward. It was on a lengthy interview with SportsCenter. He saw Harrison fire the shots.

4. Yur right on this one but its just another excuse to loath you guys.

5. No but for an "all-pro and stand up guy" it is irritatiing. I think Peyton gets a free pass on being a bit of a brat.

6. Yeah I guess you would think so, but since a guy in that color saved your franchise, maybe you could forgive them, fact. Plus since you don't really have any college football there anymore maybe all of your state should adopt the Vols.