Quantcast DisneyQuest for younger kids?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default DisneyQuest for younger kids?

On our next trip, my children will be ages 6 and 7. Is there enough at DisneyQuest that is age appropriate for them to make it worth going? What do you think?

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Questions like this seem to happen often and I have a feeling the answers are going to be the same. DisneyQuest is fun and there is plenty to do but... and it is a large but.

The games are now very dated. You can get better games and graphics on a XBox360 or PS3. Also, the headliner games may not be available for your children, especially Cyber Space Mountain.

I think your children would have a good time. However, I wouldn't take a day or 1/2 day away from the parks unless you are there for an extended time or it is raining.

Until the games are updated to today's standards, I would never think DisneyQuest is a must do anymore. I doubt that Disney is going to be putting money into new technology any time soon.

Post Thanks / Like

We went to DQ last Sept. My DS was 5 and really into his Wii and DS at home. We had a good time--we spent about 4 hours there on a sunny Wed. afternoon. It wasn't crowded at all. My DS was too short for some of the simulated rides, and the others, quite frankly got my motion sickness going pretty good. We spent the most time playing the little kid games. I'm glad we did it once, but this year we are trying a water park instead.
    Don't need to watch where I'm going, just need to know where I've been--Mater

Post Thanks / Like

There are some very fun things to do at Quest for all ages. However, we have done it a few times so unless they updated it, we don't need to return. It is fun for first timers! There are some games that the whole family can do together, like the Pirates of the Carribean game and the bumper cars that you shoot at. If you have never done it, you should try it out!

1988 - offsite
    1991- offsite
    2001 - offsite
    2007 - WDW Swan
    2009 - Beach Club Villas
    2011 - May Beach Club Villas - Can't wait!

Post Thanks / Like

Disney Quest has a lot to do, b ut as mentioned, much feels dated now. The younger the child, the less there is to do because of height restrictions and necessary coordination and motor skills.
    Please stand clear of the doors. __________________________________________________ Por Favor mantenganse alejado de las puertas.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: