Quantcast "Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader" (Dec. 10, 2010)

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Wmsbrg, VA (12 hours & 22 minutes from WDW!)
    Post Thanks / Like

Post "Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader" (Dec. 10, 2010)

Okay Narnia fans, get ready to step back in the wardrobe! Because the next addition of the Narnia series is due out Dec. 10th! I can't wait to see this, I love watching the kids get older and I love to see their new adventures! This is at the top of my list to see this Christmas! So Narnia fans mark your calenders!
    "When hinges creak in doorless chambers... and strange and frightening sounds echo through the halls.. whenever candlelights flicker... where the air is deathly still... that is the time when ghosts are present... practicing their terror with ghoulish delight."

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I was going to start a thread about this but I forgot, so thanks! I can't wait!! I just have a bad feeling that it will be the last one they make
    Two things You told me: That You are strong, and You love me.

Post Thanks / Like

Saw the trailer at Toy Story 3. Looks great! Can't wait to see it. Lucy got so big!!
    NEXT TRIP - DCL Fantasy Oct. 2016
    Yacht Club - Oct. '14, Dec. '15
    Poly - Dec. '07, '09
    Grand Flo - Too many times to keep track!
    CBR - May '10, Oct. '10, Dec. '11
    POR - Sept & Dec '03
    AoA - Oct. '12, Dec. '13
    Pop - May '11

Post Thanks / Like

I can't wait!! I saw the preview before Toy Story 3, and it looks really good!
    Cruises:
    Feb 12-16, 2012 (Dream), Oct 20-27, 2012 (Fantasy Eastern), Sept 8-12, 2013 (Dream) Jan 20-24, 2014 (Magic) Sept 14-18, 2015 (Dream) Sept 25-29, 2017 (Dream) Sept 22-29, 2018 (Fantasy Eastern) Sept 23-27, 2019 (Dream)

Post Thanks / Like

I can't say I'm excited. I hated what they did to Prince Caspian. I know you can't have a movie be exactly like the book, but Caspian was just down right awful IMO.
    I absolutely love VotDT, and after seeing the trailer, I am in no hurry to see it.
    All of our dream can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.

Remember, we must always believe in our wishes, for they are the magic in the world.

Current CM at MK! If you're in Adventureland and craving Dole, Ice Cream, or an eggroll, look for Sarah from Front Royal, VA and say Hi!

Wmsbrg, VA (12 hours & 22 minutes from WDW!)
    Post Thanks / Like

Can we please stick to positive things about the movie... I started this post for people who want to see it so can we please stick to positive? Thanks!
    "When hinges creak in doorless chambers... and strange and frightening sounds echo through the halls.. whenever candlelights flicker... where the air is deathly still... that is the time when ghosts are present... practicing their terror with ghoulish delight."

Post Thanks / Like

Question

Is there any current project for the next Narnia episode? Or has Disney declared there will be no more movies? Does anybody know something about it?
    September 1973
    August 1988
    November 1990
    May 1993
    April 1996 (Disneyland)
    October 1999
    October 2002 (Disneyland)
    March 2003
    December 2009
    July 2011
    March 2013
    January 2017
    November 2018

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't heard anything. I would love to see the next movie, but it doesn't look promising
    Cruises:
    Feb 12-16, 2012 (Dream), Oct 20-27, 2012 (Fantasy Eastern), Sept 8-12, 2013 (Dream) Jan 20-24, 2014 (Magic) Sept 14-18, 2015 (Dream) Sept 25-29, 2017 (Dream) Sept 22-29, 2018 (Fantasy Eastern) Sept 23-27, 2019 (Dream)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by villavic View Post
    Is there any current project for the next Narnia episode? Or has Disney declared there will be no more movies? Does anybody know something about it?
    Disney didn't have anything to do with the last one.

Post Thanks / Like

Disney had hoped that Narnia would be their answer to the boy wizard. It wasn't and Disney bailed on the francise. They didn't have anything to do with the last movie, and I think whoever bought the rights has since bailed as well.

Here's a December 2012 posing on worldmag dot com with Micheal Flaherty

So, with revenue going down and production costs remaining high, so what’s next for the Narnia movie series? There are multiple opinions on all this and a lot of different players: The C.S. Lewis estate, the studio, our company—and we’re not all of one mind. I would love to find a way where the economics work, acknowledging the decline. I’d like to do The Magician’s Nephew. Other people want to do The Silver Chair, and there’s disagreement about the economics and the overall vision of where the franchise should go next. My hope is that we may all become of one mind, but unless something providential happens there, I’m focusing on a number of other stories.

So, at this moment, no deal? Nope

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: