I experienced ElecTRONica on Saturday night and it was very cool. I didn't know about it till that morning, theres a stage set up were Candy Corn Acres used to be and CM's there to explain what ElecTRONica is. Basically they're promoting the new Tron movie and after 7pm, the Backlot area is transformed into a Tron extraveganza. Laser lights, loud (I mean LOUD!!!) techo music with a live dj, guy's and girls on platforms dancing, a large area for everyone to dance, a cocktail bar setup($8-$12 per drink) The part I liked best was the arcade. The building that is just past Monsters ride and next to the Disney Visa photo area has been transformed into Flynn's arcade like from the original Tron movie. And its filled with retro arcade games like Tron, Donkey kong, Centipede, Pac-man, air hockey table. You can buy token in Flynn's or you can get some free-bee coins from 2 sources. 1. chat with the CM's in front of the elecTRONica stage during the day and ask for some token tickets or 2. get some token tickets from the fast pass machines randomly with pastpasses.
Also in front of Flynn's there are Wii's set up with the new Tron game so you can play the game demo. They also are projecting Tron movie images over the walls of the entire Backlot area so it feels like your in the movie.