Quote Originally Posted by Gator View Post
Gee, I can't wait to see what my wife says when we order our food at Pecos Bill's Cafe, I stay in line to carry the food, she goes and gets a table with the kids (5 and under), and a CM says "you can't sit without food". After a long day in the parks, and she being with child (5 months along at the time of our trip), that may not go so well. Yikes. I only hope it's over by the time I get there.

All kidding aside, I don't know that this is a great policy. Do I have my kids and wife find a seat where they can be contained, or do I let them crash into everyone else in line for the 5-10 minutes I wait on our food?

Also, if the aisles are too narrow for strollers, then they're too narrow for wheelchairs and ECVs. Pretty sure that's not gonna happen.

This makes sense for the extreme-crowd Holiday seasons, which may only last a few days at a time. But doing this any other time seems like it would create a lot of unneeded confrontations.

I agree,will totally tick me off lol

seems its going to be more crowded,where you pay/order,and hectic with kids standing in line along side(bad idea)when they could be sitting...I mean we are paying $ to say we CANNOT save a table is down right rediculous!?