Quantcast Has anyone tried cinderellas royal table?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Honestly CRT is the BIGGEST letdown of all things Disney to me. For what it is and where it is CRT SHOULD be amazing. It is not. The service is worse than anywhere else. The food is "OK" but it is a mass production type of place. The food is made and then sent to whoever orders it. Like McDonald's with silverware. The character interaction is not as meaningful there in comparison to other places.

We went to CRT for dinner in 2009. No characters showed at all, even though the Fairy Godmother was supposed to be there. We returned this past January for my daughter's third birthday lunch. (Only because we did BBB and it seemed the natural progression) We also did Akershus that trip and a trip in August of 2010. Now I know Norway isn't Cinderella's castle, but the atmosphere is much more relaxed and the characters spend more time at each table. Also you actually have room to move and get a decent picture. CRT has the tables packed in there like airplane seats. SERIOUSLY. All of the pictures are from akward angles.

Also... CRT does a Wishing Ceremony that is just some guy coming over the speaker telling the girls to wave their souvenir wands (See Dollar Store toy aisle for examples) around. Akershus has a Princess Processional where the kids march around the restaurant WITH the princesses, much like the "parades" they do at Chef Mickey's and Crystal Palace.

OH and I dont know about your daughter, but my daughter prefers Belle (who greets you @ Akershus) over Cindy.

I hate to sound so critical of CRT but it is honestly such a disappointment for me and my family. For the price, for the location, for the love of Disney it deserves SO much better. Save yourself the headache.
    Jackie Mouse

Return Offender since 1982!
    Stayed at: CBR, POR, CSR, CR, Poly, ASMo
    Tri-annually in 2010 & 2011... Is that a word?

Next Visit: August 2011
    On Deck: January 2012 if I can make it that long that is...*o*

Post Thanks / Like

do it once for the experience but its horrible. prob breakfast is better than lunch, idk. its just not worth the price. for that price we can eat great food at a signature.
    A man should never neglect his family for business.-Walt Disney
    Apr07-FW
    Feb08-FW
    Sep08-BC
    Sep09-POR
    Nov-Dec09-FW
    Dec09-BC
    Aug10-WL
    Jan11-SSR
    Oct11-ASM/FW/CBR/BC
    Dec11-ASM/BLT
    Jan12-WD
    Feb12-Off
    Sep12-BCV/Pop
    Jan13-FW/AOA
    Feb13-CBR
    Sept13-Dland
    Dec13-FW

Post Thanks / Like

I think it depends on who you are taking to CRT on if it is worth it or not. I took my DD when she was 10 to CRT for breakfast before the park opened in MK. So of course, getting into MK when it is empty is wonderful. We got pictures and it is fun being there.

Since it has been 6 years since we have gone..I don't remember everything about it. But I remember it was the only place I could guarantee my DD meeting Cinderella at the time. She has met most of the other princess on our trip the year before but she had not met Cinderella and that was who she wanted to see. She loved being able to go into the castle. I don't remember getting anything with our meal like photos or anything. But we got our own personal photos with Cinderella and the other princesses who were there.

DD is 16 now and I asked her what she remembered about that experience. She said she remembers meeting Cinderella and she liked just being in the castle and she remembers loving being able to look out the window to the park and that she would like to do it again. She didn't mention anything about the meal..so I guess my point is...you are paying for the experience and I was glad to give my daughter that experience and memory. And I agree with her...we will have to do it again on a future trip. For our sept trip we are doing an early breakfast at CP but not because we didn't enjoy CRT...but just because of all of our trips to MK...we have never eaten at CP and it looks so beautiful inside that I want to see it.

If you are planing to go just for the dining...then I agree with other posters...there are better places to eat with better food quality and options. But everyone has different reasons for going and for us...it is just the experience. Have fun no matter what you decide.
    Romans 11:33-36
    1983, 1989 - Off Site
    2003 - April ASMo
    2004 - June POR
    2005 - April POFQ
    2010 - May POP and Dec CSR
    2013 - March F&G POP
    Weekend Trip Summer 2013 - Off Site
    2015 - Sept- AKL/CBR
    DEC - BC/WL
    2017 - July - Disneyland & D23 Expo!

Post Thanks / Like

We just went for the first time last oct for our 1 year engagement anniversary...

Food was agreed upon by both of us as not good. definitely not worth the $$'s

But what was worth it was having a window seat looking out over the Prince Charmings Carosole, the carriage confetti on our tables and getting to see Cinderella, Belle, Snow White, Ariel and jasmine.... and getting to hug each one of them.

We are going again this next trip becuase A) its our Magical Honeymoon and B) we are on the dining plan... if either of those weren't happening we wouldn't be back to it.

A must experience.... ONCE.... after that, buyer beware.

Payment:

Without Dining plan - Credit card will be charged immediately

With Dining plan - Credit card will be taken but not charged to guarantee your appearance. Once at the front desk you tell them again you are on the dining plan and they will convert ADR to dining plan ressie... credit card is forgotten.
    ** Engagement Trip: 10/9/10 - 10/18/110 - (Fountains)
    ** Honeymoon Trip: 12/9/11 - 12/14/11 (POLY) & 12/14/11 - 12/19/11 (BWI)
    ** Two Year Anniversary w/ family: 11/8/13 - 11/17/13(Fountains)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by brivers222 View Post
    Payment:

Without Dining plan - Credit card will be charged immediately

With Dining plan - Credit card will be taken but not charged to guarantee your appearance. Once at the front desk you tell them again you are on the dining plan and they will convert ADR to dining plan ressie... credit card is forgotten.
    Thanks for clearing that up. Hopefully next time I will already have the dining plan instead of just hoping for it and I will get to try it just once. Ive got a fifty fifty chance on having a good experience!
    Last edited by Scar; 05-07-2011 at 07:03 AM. Reason: Fixed quotation
    1994 POFQ
    2003 ALL STARS SPORTS
    2007 OFF SITE
    Sept. 2009 POP
    Oct. 2010 POR
    Oct.2011 POR
    Sept. 2012 POR
    Sept. 2013 POR
    Sept. 2014 CBR
    Sept. 2016 POR
    Sept. 2017 POR

Post Thanks / Like

Six of us (all adults!) went to CRT in November 2010 and had a great experience! The food was really good, and my DH and I got our pictures with all of the princesses. I held my purple wand in every picture.

There was magic that night because we witnessed a man proposing to his girlfriend which was really awesome to see!
    "Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear eats you. But always dress for the hunt!" Kungaloosh!

"Happy are those whom the Muses love."

Post Thanks / Like

We took our four DD (3,5, 8, 8) on our first trip in 2007. We had a late lunch ressie and it was the first thing we did after checking in at the hotel. The food was okay, but certainly not worth 2 TS credits. That said - it was definitely worth it for the atmosphere. My girls absolutely loved it and it was a wonderful way to start our vacation. They rarely care about the food, regardless of where we are.

Once was enough since my girls are on the tail end the whole princess thing....that is until DD6 is old enough to care and then we'll most likely do it all over again.
    Christie

September 2007 - Pop Century

September 2009 - ASMu

September 17-24, 2011 - Off Property
    October 2014 - ???

Post Thanks / Like

We did it twice, back when the girls were a bit younger (ok, much younger). They had a great time, but neither liked the food.

As the kids have gotten older, and even at their advanced ages (23 & 14), they still love character dining, but MUCH prefer the Princess Storybook Breakfast in Norway at Epcot.

BUT, it was worth it to go to CRT to at least experience it. You'll have a ball.
    Karen

"It's snowing still," said Eeyore gloomily.
    "So it is."
    "And freezing."
    "Is it?"
    "Yes," said Eeyore. "However," he said, brightening up a little, "we haven't had an earthquake lately."

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: