Quantcast ADRs-12/18-12/22

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default ADRs-12/18-12/22

This ADR thing is totally new to me...I used to go with my parents, who refuse to book anything in advance. They won't even buy tickets till they got to WDW.

Anyway, I've been to WDW too many times to count, so my husband and I have agreed this trip is about seeing the Christmas decorations, and experiencing the food, as we've only done counter service in the past-we've booked the Deluxe Dining Plan.

So...
    Sun 12/18
    D-Artist Point (before MVMCP)

Mon 12/19
    L-Yak & Yeti
    D-Ohana

Tues 12/20 (My Birthday)
    L-Via Napoli
    D-HDDR (whenever they open it up, the lady said call back 6/28)

Wed 12/21
    L-Sci-Fi Dine
    D-Biergarten (once we can book CandleLight Proc package, I'll change this to the package)

Thurs 12/22 (checking out )
    B-Whispering Canyon
    L-Earl of Sandwich-not the best use of Dlx DP, but we need a lunch we can take on the road

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Your ADRs look great....we were also told to call back for the HDDR on 6/28 I bet it will be a nightmare getting through

Dec.11-18, 2021 Port Orleans Riverside
    Jan. 25-Feb. 1, 2017, Port Orleans Riverside
    Oct. 29-Nov.4, 2014-Yacht Club
    Dec. 17-23 2011-Wilderness Lodge
    Dec. 20-30, 2008-Pop Century
    Dec. 25,2005-Jan.1, 2006-Coronado Springs
    Jan. 1-7, 2003-All Star Movies

Post Thanks / Like

I'm excited for Ohana, my dad's cousin raved about it when we saw them last year.
    Yeah, 6/28 is going to be a nightmare, hopefully the online reservation system will be open as well, otherwise I anticipate being on hold for quite awhile.

Post Thanks / Like

They look great!

we too will be calling on 6/28 hahaha it will be a party on the phones that morning.
    ** Engagement Trip: 10/9/10 - 10/18/110 - (Fountains)
    ** Honeymoon Trip: 12/9/11 - 12/14/11 (POLY) & 12/14/11 - 12/19/11 (BWI)
    ** Two Year Anniversary w/ family: 11/8/13 - 11/17/13(Fountains)

Post Thanks / Like

Your ADR's look great!

Instead of using a TS at Earl of Sandwich, have you thought about maybe booking another meal on one of your other days? You can still pay cash for lunch that last day, and get better value for your money.

I know it is a bunch of food that way, but if you know you are eating three TS meals I supposed you can order accordingly. Ahh, who am I kidding? I would pig out, you're at Disney!
    Contemporary 1977
    Disneyland Hotel 1979
    Polynesian 1980
    Trips between '80-'93
    Offsite - 2000 (First with DW)
    Pop Century - April '08
    Wilderness Lodge - Jan '10
    Pop Century -1st WDW Marathon - Jan '11
    Wilderness Lodge -2nd WDW Marathon - Jan '13
    Disneyland - 1/2 and Halloween - Sep & Oct '15

Post Thanks / Like

Unless I counted wrong, looks like you're using 11 credits per person? You're staying four nights. You could add another meal in there, Quick Service if it's easier, or maybe a breakfast. Don't forget you each get two snacks a day. It ends up being a lot of food, so no one says you need to use all your credits, just pointing it out.
    Sherri
    Next: Aulani Celebration 10/2018 (50th)
    Past Stays: Contemporary, GF, Poly, BC, POP, POR, Dolphin, AKL Kidani, BLT
    1990 August Honeymoon- GF
    Delighted Disney Return Guest since 1981, DVC (BLT) since 2014

Post Thanks / Like

It's 11 meals for now, until I can change the 12/21 dinner to the canlelight processional package. From what I've read that takes 2 TS credits, which will bump us to 12.
    I thought about using our last credit for a real sit down meal-and we may still do that, and pay OOP for Earl of Sandwich (I have to eat there at least once per trip, otherwise I feel like I missed out). But we can't do a sit down lunch on our last day, we have to drive from WDW to NC. We are celebrating Christmas at my husband's grandmother's house, and if we don't spend enough time with them, they throw a fit.

Post Thanks / Like

All your meals look great. We'll be there on some of those same days. I thought making dining reservations were going to be tough since its Christmas, but I didn't have any problems getting everything we wanted. Good luck with HDDR. For some reason that dinner show does not appeal to us at all, so we won't be on the phone "fighting" for it when the time comes!
    Denise

Resorts we've stayed at in 20+ trips: ASMo, ASMu, ASSp, PC, CSR, CBR, POR, POFQ, WL, AKL Jambo, AKL Kidani, Poly, Contemporary, BC, YC, BWV, OKW, SSR, Swan, Shades of Green, Vero Beach, Disneyland Resort

Next Trip: ???

Post Thanks / Like

I'm mixed on HDDR. I've always wanted to see one of the dinner shows, but not sure.
    The only resturant we couldn't get into was Le Cellier, which I was disappointed with. I still may change a few reservations, I'm second guessing Yak & Yeti and Sci-Fi Diner.

Post Thanks / Like

I changed ADRs as I was making them this morning. I switched times on so many of them. I'm so glad to have the online option. Surely a CM would have been frustrated with me this morning. Hahaha.
    Denise

Resorts we've stayed at in 20+ trips: ASMo, ASMu, ASSp, PC, CSR, CBR, POR, POFQ, WL, AKL Jambo, AKL Kidani, Poly, Contemporary, BC, YC, BWV, OKW, SSR, Swan, Shades of Green, Vero Beach, Disneyland Resort

Next Trip: ???

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by buzznwoodysmom View Post
    I changed ADRs as I was making them this morning. I switched times on so many of them. I'm so glad to have the online option. Surely a CM would have been frustrated with me this morning. Hahaha.
    lol yeah... i just totally revamped our entire meal listing because there is a possibility we are adding a day on each end of our trip

Post Thanks / Like

So I decided to not book HDDR...we booked Narcossee's instead. I hope I made the right choice.

Post Thanks / Like

I have never been to Narcoosee but i have it planned in twice for our trip based on reviews and ravs... I too hope its good!!!

you know since i called to day and they changed all the times for the HDDMR (8:30 is now the latest show) there is no way i can make it from fantasmic to there in time...

So i am thinking that HDDMR is being ousted for me as well.

I am looking at Artist Point of Jiko

Post Thanks / Like

I wanted to try Jiko, but with only being there 5 days, there is not enough time. I'll only be over near there once, and that's only around lunch time. No lunch at Jiko's.
    Actually I attempted to make my reservations for HDDR, and with all the issues with changing times and not having the dining plan linked up yet, I decided to just try Narcossee's, which I've heard is great as well.
    "You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
    ~Walt Disney

Post Thanks / Like

your meals look good! We also booked Narcoosee and are going to the Christmas party! We cant wait! I also booked a sleigh ride around Fort Wilderness as a surprise for mu uncle who loves yard Christmas decorations--hopefully it will be fun

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: