Quantcast Big Brother 13 - Page 5

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Big Brother 13

Post Thanks / Like

I'm thinking Dani is next. Her face was priceless when Brendon came back. I do hope Rachel is next. I cannot take her fake cry anymore.
    OS 12/76,7/82,3/85
    FW 8/89
    POR 8/95,8/98,11/00,1/4,10/10
    AS 3/211/3,11/5,11/7,11/12
    BCV/YC 7/3,10/14
    VWL 7/3,5/4,5/5,1/6,10/6,3/7,1/8,10/8,3/9,10/9,3/11,10/13
    OKW 12/4,10/11
    POP 5/6
    CS 5/6,12/9
    BWV 10/7,5/11
    DCL 5/6,1/12,7/12,10/12,3/13
    SSR 7/7
    POFQ 3/11
    BLT 1/12
    GC 9/7,2/15
    AUL 2/15

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laprana View Post
    I stayed up to watch BBAD last night to see if they had the HOH competition and they did...not happy with the outcome of that!
    Dani predicted what would happen, that is why she wanted Rachel out. Unfortunately Kalia wasn't strong enough to follow her veteran partner. Even though I was on Kalia and Dani's side, watching Kalia last night, I didn't feel bad for her at all, she got what she deserved for not going with the sure thing to get Rachel out, and listening to Daniele.

I stayed up watching the live feeds last night. I am very happy with the HOH outcome.
    Chris °O°
    DISNEYLAND AP - First visit 1969

WALT DISNEY WORLD - First visit 1985
    HONG KONG DISNEYLAND - First visit 2005
    SHANGHAI DISNEYLAND - First visit 2016
    DISNEY DREAM CRUISE - First Cruise March 2019
    FUTURE + WORLD SHOWCASE = EPCOT (Favorite WDW park)

Post Thanks / Like

I am done with this show.

I really do not believe 'America' voted Brendon back in. It was all a CBS ploy.
    ¨¨*:•

"Here You Leave Today and Enter the World of Yesterday, Tomorrow and Fantasy!"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Carol View Post
    I am done with this show.

I really do not believe 'America' voted Brendon back in. It was all a CBS ploy.
    Carol, a lot of people feel that way. Also, many are not too sure that certain competitions aren't used (at the right time) to favor certain people.
    Chris °O°
    DISNEYLAND AP - First visit 1969

WALT DISNEY WORLD - First visit 1985
    HONG KONG DISNEYLAND - First visit 2005
    SHANGHAI DISNEYLAND - First visit 2016
    DISNEY DREAM CRUISE - First Cruise March 2019
    FUTURE + WORLD SHOWCASE = EPCOT (Favorite WDW park)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 2Epcot View Post
    Carol, a lot of people feel that way. Also, many are not too sure that certain competitions aren't used (at the right time) to favor certain people.
    And that goes both ways.

The more I think about it, I can see many folks voting Brendan back in. One for the obvious fireworks, but also because they thought they'd see him battling Rachel to get back in the house. If you don't follow the feeds, you probably were certain she was going this week.

Have I mentioned how much I can't stand Dani and Kalia?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laprana View Post
    Lawon went home and Brenden came back into the game. Yay! Dani looked like she was going to puke when Brenden won the challenge!

I stayed up to watch BBAD last night to see if they had the HOH competition and they did...not happy with the outcome of that!
    Quote Originally Posted by wildernesslady View Post
    I'm thinking Dani is next. Her face was priceless when Brendon came back. I do hope Rachel is next. I cannot take her fake cry anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    And that goes both ways.

The more I think about it, I can see many folks voting Brendan back in. One for the obvious fireworks, but also because they thought they'd see him battling Rachel to get back in the house. If you don't follow the feeds, you probably were certain she was going this week.

Have I mentioned how much I can't stand Dani and Kalia?
    I am SOOOO HAPPY Brendon got back in the house, not because I am a "Brenchel" fan, but because I love anything/anyone that brings pain to Kalia and Danielle! I can't wait to see Jeff & Jordan, and Brendon & Rachel destroy that house "Grab a life vest floaters!" LOL!
    Next Trip-Jan 2012 POFQ! & 2nd DCL! Sailing To The Caribbean!

Previous Trips
    12/'10 CBR & 1st DCL
    12/'09 CBR
    12/'08 *1st On Property*- POFQ
    12/'07 *1st Christmas Trip*
    04/'06 1st trip back
    11/'91* 6 yrs old, My 1st Trip To WDW*

ºoº "Let Us Not Forget,It All Started With A Mouse" ºoº

Post Thanks / Like

If you don't follow the feeds, you probably were certain she was going this week.
    I do (did) read the recaps and knew she was staying -- still think it was a stupid move. Once Brenden won I turned it off. Cannot stand Rachel. I despise her even more when he is there.

No more for me.
    ¨¨*:•

"Here You Leave Today and Enter the World of Yesterday, Tomorrow and Fantasy!"

Dallas, TX (1424.06 miles from the Disneyland Resort)
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Carol View Post
    I do (did) read the recaps and knew she was staying -- still think it was a stupid move. Once Brenden won I turned it off. Cannot stand Rachel. I despise her even more when he is there.

No more for me.

I have to watch, even though I agree with you about Brenchel, Carol, I am already invested, I am hoping to see Jeff or Jordan win.

Post Thanks / Like

There is some very juvenile and potentially dangerous behavior going on in the house, and although not the ones directly responsible, Dani and Kalia are apparently witness to it. Messing with someone's health is no joke.

Post Thanks / Like

There is some very juvenile and potentially dangerous behavior going on in the house, and although not the ones directly responsible, Dani and Kalia are apparently witness to it. Messing with someone's health is no joke.
    Oh my what happened? I remember one season someone cleaning the toilet with another house guests toothbrush and the person was sent to the diary room and spoken to and made to throw the toothbrush away.
    Tinkerfreak
    oct./nov. 2002-AKL
    oct./nov. 2003-WL
    nov. 2004-AKL
    oct./nov. 2005-AKL
    Dec. 2006 BC
    April 2007 AKL
    oct./nov. 2007 AKL/Poly
    oct./nov. 2008 POFQ/AKL
    Nov. 2009 CBR
    May 2010 BW

Post Thanks / Like

By not putting Brenchel on the block I sure hope Dani is hoping to backdoor one of them. Although at this time would she have the votes to pull it off?
    KAY

DVC MEMBER - OKW & HHI
    First trip to WDW - Dec, 2005
    Last visit to Disneyland - 2014

First trip to Disneyland - 1955

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerfreak View Post
    Oh my what happened? I remember one season someone cleaning the toilet with another house guests toothbrush and the person was sent to the diary room and spoken to and made to throw the toothbrush away.
    You can find the info with a quick internet search. I doubt this will make the CBS broadcast.

Post Thanks / Like

Jordan really is a kind soul. That was very sweet of her to give the phone call/solitary to Shelly.

Ok, I think we're finally going to get out the zombie. lol!

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

If dani was smart she would replace one nominee(if veto is played?)and put out brendan this week cause brachel together can actually win...rooting for danielleyeah i said it

Upcoming:
    Sep 2012-CBR

Dec 2010-PC
    Sep 2008-CSR
    Sep 2005-PO(FQ)
    Oct 2003-LBV(offproperty)
    April 2001-All Star Sports

Post Thanks / Like

WOW, last night was IMHO the best episode of the season!

I really hope that Brenden goes. Watching Rachel melt down again will be fun!

How about Dani? Things really fell into place perfectly for her this week...

Post Thanks / Like

Jordan really is a kind soul. That was very sweet of her to give the phone call/solitary to Shelly.

Ok, I think we're finally going to get out the zombie. lol!
    Like!

Jordan is cute in the Humilitard!

Post Thanks / Like

As happy as I was to see Brenden come back in the game, I'm just as happy that he's now on the block and most likely will go home tonight! How weird is that?!? Basically, I'm all for anything that gets Jeff and Jordon further in the game, and it looks like Brenchel are officially turning on J&J, so time for Brenden to go and hopefully Rachel will be next (although I wouldn't mind if Dani or Kalia were next, either)! Jordon really does seem like a genuinely kind person...I'd love to see her win again AND get the America's Favorite Houseguest prize!
    Laura
    "Any wish is possible. All it takes is a little courage to set it free!" Jiminy Cricket
    25+ trips to WDW and counting! Stayed at: Poly, WL, Kidani, SSR, BLT, BCV, CSR, VB, POR, Jambo, OKW, CR, VGF & BW!
    Next Up: Nov 2017 - SSR!
    DVC Member & AP holder since 2008!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MegaDisney View Post
    Like!

Jordan is cute in the Humilitard!
    I know!! Isn't she just too adorable?!? That outfit was made for her, it looks like she actually brought it from home. HAHA!

The only downside to her cuteness, is that no one is ever going to be able to steal Jeff away from her, because she is nearly perfect, who could possibly have more to offer him? DARN IT!! If she wasn't so darn sweet and cute, I would hate her for that very reason alone! LOL!

Oh well, at least I can still look at my eye candy Jeff from afar
    Next Trip-Jan 2012 POFQ! & 2nd DCL! Sailing To The Caribbean!

Previous Trips
    12/'10 CBR & 1st DCL
    12/'09 CBR
    12/'08 *1st On Property*- POFQ
    12/'07 *1st Christmas Trip*
    04/'06 1st trip back
    11/'91* 6 yrs old, My 1st Trip To WDW*

ºoº "Let Us Not Forget,It All Started With A Mouse" ºoº

Post Thanks / Like

I don't even know where to start with tonight's show.

The following are my thoughts on the show from keeping up with the live feeds, so you've been warned!

I'm flabbergasted with the edit that Dani's alliance gets on CBS. Look up 'mean girls' in the dictionary and you'll see pics of Dani, Pinto, Kalia and Shelly. Yep, Shelly! She truly did flip this week and while I totally get her desire to do what she needs to do to further herself in the game, I just don't agree with how she went about it, especially after how nice Jeff and Jordan (in particular) have been to her. She turned into a total mean girl with the catty, high school behavior. I thought she was going to show her daughter how to play the game without lying, being ugly and catty, etc. ? FAIL! I can't stand her now!

And all the things that have come out on Dani this week. Wow. Friends in production (makes me wonder about her speech and thanking CBS for bringing her back) and good friends running the diary room (which is a HUGE conflict of interest). They almost succeeded in keeping Dani in the game. I'm disappointed more than anything that Alison Grodner is okay with basically saying 'America, you're stupid! We're going to manipulate this game, and you're not going to know any better.' And of course I know this was in play when Brendon came back into the house as well.

Jeff, Shelly and Adam got into a big blowup right before the show went live tonight. Julie mentioned it briefly. And boy could you tell they were all down. Not their usual chippy selves for an eviction night. I'm not sure I recall a cast ever being so on edge on a live show. Unfortunately, that carried over to the voting and competitions. And poor Jordan. I really think she was more upset by Shelly's betrayal than in Jeff leaving.

And hahahaha on those girls saying 'Dani would have wanted this, Dani's wanted me to put up Jeff and Rachel' and all Dani said out the door and in her interview is she wished everyone would play their own game and think for themselves.

Keeping up with the live feeds this year has really changed my opinion on this show. Doubt I'll invest the time next year.

Post Thanks / Like

Yep, my opinion of Shelly has made a 180-degree turn. I absolutely cannot stand her after last night's show and what she did to Jordan in particular. Actually, all last week Shelly was plotting and scheming to flip the house against Jeff and Jordan. Shelly's true character really came out after last night's live show was over and she could be seen literally screaming at Jordan while Jordan was bawling her eyes out. And it's clear from BBAD and the BB update boards that Jordan was waaaay more upset about Shelly stabbing her in the back than Jeff's eviction. Jordan really counted Shelly as a friend and it looks like she's absolutely crushed that Shelly turned on her. Jordan had said on more than one occasion that if Jeff got voted out, she wanted to go to the end with Shelly. Well, that's over!

I'm so glad Dani is gone. Good riddance! I wish Shelly was next, but with what's going on in the house right now (I won't give away any spoilers), it looks like Jordan or Rachel will be in the jury house next. At this point, if Jordan doesn't win, I'd rather see Rachel win the whole thing than anyone else left in that house.
    Laura
    "Any wish is possible. All it takes is a little courage to set it free!" Jiminy Cricket
    25+ trips to WDW and counting! Stayed at: Poly, WL, Kidani, SSR, BLT, BCV, CSR, VB, POR, Jambo, OKW, CR, VGF & BW!
    Next Up: Nov 2017 - SSR!
    DVC Member & AP holder since 2008!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: