Quantcast What is your favorite memory from your last trip?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default What is your favorite memory from your last trip?

Of all the fun times I had at Disney World on my last trip, I keep grinning about the time Dave and I were sitting on a bench that was across the street from the Villain's store area at the Studios. He had his Iron Man mask on, and one of the cast members had a Stormtrooper mask on. Several antics proceeded from both sides of the street. It was such a simple, unexpected event that makes me smile every time I think about it. What was yours?
    I'll meet you at the Rainbow Bridge.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I haven't had my last trip yet

Post Thanks / Like

Sitting in France with my hubby having a Grand Mariner Orange Slush and watching Illuminations. SUPER relaxing and romantic!

Post Thanks / Like

On our last trip we did the DVC tour and purchased points at Bay Lakes Tower.
    Jodie

Post Thanks / Like

The smiles on my sons face and my wife telling me "We really got our monies worth this trip!"

Post Thanks / Like

Favorite memory of our last trip to the world...

Day 1 dinner at Ohana's. We had been up at 3 am to catch our flight, arrived and pushed through the parks all day. By the time we got our seats at Ohana's that night we were exhausted, giddy and so excited about the rest of the trip. We ate ourselves silly and then finished the night with sangrias while we watched wishes. It was the best night there.
    "One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation, right at the start of everything thats new, one little spark lights up for you!"

șoș

Mom to our little Prince Everett and Princess Adelaide
    August 2020 Caribbean Beach!
    Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate.

Post Thanks / Like

Favorite memory from my last trip, which was my boyfriend's first trip...Watching him bounce on his feet while we waited in like at AKL to check in. He didn't even realize he was bouncing he was so excited.

Also, since then, listening to him talk about wanting to go to Disney, eat at Boma, etc. I've created a Disney fanatic.

NEXT TRIP -
    WDW 08/18 ~ First family trip w/our 2 yo, 5 yo, my parents & our best friends &their 2 &5 yr olds.

PAST TRIPS -
    DISNEY WORLD
    04/16 (pre second babymoon), 08/15 (first trip with our own child), 08/10, 08/08, 04/05, 01/04, 04/02, summers 88, 90, 92 and 97.

DISNEYLAND
    03/06

Post Thanks / Like

There are sooo many fav memories!! Walking on Magical Express and seeing my DD face smiling from ear to ear with tears of excitement in her eyes is a great one! Cant wait to make new memories in 34 days..............here we come POP!!

Kim

1984 MAY- OFF PROPERTY Senior Class Trip!!
    1985-86 May- OFF PROPERTY
    2005 MARCH- OFF PROPERTY
    2007 FEBRUARY - POP
    2008 AUG.- POP
    2009 MARCH - POR
    2009 AUG.-POLY
    2010 AUG. - POP
    2011 AUG. - POP
    2012 APRIL - All STAR MOVIES
    2013 DEC.-POP
    2014 AUG.-AOA
    2015 APRIL- CSR

Post Thanks / Like

I'm going to cheat and write two favourites.

1) The day we went to AK it was POURING. While Florida can have quick showers that soak everything, this was a day of non-stop showers. We persevered and did everything in the park we'd set out to do, anyways (as we were coming from a pretty good distance). Needless to say Kali River Rapids did not have a line; my memory is riding the Rapids over and over and honestly not caring who got wet from the ride, because we were all wet from nature anyways. A grandfather was there with his grandchildren on our raft with us, and their enthusiasm was contagious. The whole experience was so ridiculous it was memorable, and not in a bad way at all. We all just had to laugh.

2) After our day of rain we affirmed that we had not come down with pneumonia and showered up and got ready for an incredible evening at Narcoosee's. Things were still wet enough that we had to bring a change of shoes for our time at GF. The calm and warmth while our meal was timed perfectly with the pageant and fireworks couldn't have worked out better (or have been a better juxtaposition to our day). Then, by some miracle, as the sun went down the evening was perfectly warm and we had MK to ourselves (presumably because they day's weather had taken everything out of everyone). Our ferry took us over to a calm, perfect night after a calm, perfect meal.
    =) Travis

WDW, multiple visits. DLR, many years ago pre-DCA. Disneyland Paris, one amazing two-day visit. Up next: Disneyland Shanghai, Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea, and Disneyland Hong Kong!

Post Thanks / Like

My friend's 6 year old daughter holding up her cupped hands so TInker Bell could land on them at Wishes.

Post Thanks / Like

I can't think of anything specific - maybe a resort launch ride at dusk to MK. It was a family trip with 11 of us and was just a non-stop week of fun. Great to share the magic with the nephews and nieces.
    AP Platinum/Florida resident

Post Thanks / Like

I've got a picture of Mickey and Minnie kissing DS2 on each side of his face at the same time. DS2 is just standing as still as possible with a look of confusion and disbelief on his face. It is easily the cutest picture I've ever taken!
    June 1983-Off Site
    June 1991-Fort
    March 1993-Fort
    June 1997-WL (Honeymoon)
    April 2004-AKL
    April 2005-WL
    May 2006-Poly/DCL
    May 2007-Poly/DCL
    May 2008-Poly
    Nov. 2009-Poly
    Nov. 2010-Poly
    Nov. 2011-Poly
    Nov. 2012-Poly
    UPCOMING TRIPS:
    ???
    șoș

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by olivegirl View Post
    There are sooo many fav memories!! Walking on Magical Express and seeing my DD face smiling from ear to ear with tears of excitement in her eyes is a great one! Cant wait to make new memories in 34 days..............here we come POP!!
    We will be there in 33 days also staying at the POP!! This time with 3 newbies! I am so excited for them. I have the countdown on my computer and everyday I get more and more excited as the number goes down!

Our last trip was the first adult only vacation since our honeymoon(13 years ago). My favorite memory is when we finally got to our room and realized we could go where ever we wanted to go without taking a vote!
    Debbie
    Feb 87- off site/Nov 98-Poly
    98- Disney Magic Inaugural Cruise
    Jul 03-off site
    Sept 05/Aug. 11/Nov '20 -Pop Nov 08-POR
    Aug 09/May 10-ASMu
    Nov. 09-Disneyland/California Adv.
    Aug. 12- OKW
    Aug 13 SS
    Oct 14 AKL/AoA
    Oct. 18 POP
    Aug 19- Movies

Post Thanks / Like

Mine would definitely have to be meeting Naveen and Tiana on our last night in Disney back on my birthday trip in January.

Despite the fact that my friend and I are in our early 20s, we were treated just as well by these two as they would have treated any other little princesses. Naveen made mention of how much how I look like Lottie, which led to them both asking me to do an impression of her saying "Naveeeeeen!!!!" in a Louisiana accent. Tiana ended up laughing very hard as her prince ran away from me in fear, sincerely looking for Lottie. They were just completely fantastic. Definitely the best face characters we had out of the whole trip. I really can't say enough amazing things about them.
    TTFN,
    Rose

1998 (10 YO & 1st time!)
    2002 (14 YO & 2nd time)
    June 12 2006 (18 & by myself!)

Post Thanks / Like

I can't pick just one. Last year was our first WDW trip as a family of four, and I feel like that makes it the best. Here are some of my favorite moments:

1. Arriving at Port Orleans Riverside after 7 long years away from WDW, and thinking, "Finally, I'm back where I belong."
    2. Seeing the excitement on my two DDs faces as they rode Dumbo, the first ride of the trip, and my little one's first WDW ever.
    3. This one is hard to explain, but during one downpour at DHS, we were hunkered down in a store, and my little one was browsing these princess toys, meticulously taking each one off the shelf and examining it intently, before moving on to the next one. This went on for a while, and normally I'd get impatient, but instead, since we were in the happiest place on earth, I just watched and enjoyed every second of it. I still think about that as one of the best moments of the trip.
    4. One late night, we got back from one of the parks and had a nice meal at Riverside Mill, and having eaten there several times already, I was really starting to feel like that was our "home base". I had the "make your own pasta", in case you were wondering, lol.
    5. Possibly my favorite moment of the 10 day trip: We were at MK for the third time, and we had seen just about everything in the first 9 days, and I asked both my DDs if they thought that WDW lived up to the hype that I had created for it. (I was talking it up for years!) They both resoundingly agreed that it was "even better than their expectations!" I knew at that moment that every cent I spent on the trip was worth it, not just because we had the best trip ever, but more importantly, they truly appreciated it! To me, that was the most important moment of all.
    Viva Darth Macho!
    APR '98: Wilderness Lodge, 9 days, Honeymoon
    OCT '99: Coronado Springs, 8 days, Halloween
    AUG '03: All Star Music, 8 days, Summer Fun
    AUG '10: Port Orleans Riverside, 10 days, Summer Celebration!
    AUG '12: Pop Century, 14 days, My Dream Trip!
    AUG '17: Hoping!

Post Thanks / Like

Best memory hands down...having dinner at the Grand Floridian and my then 10 year old son was mad because it was a "girly dinner". He sat at the table with a frown and the stepsisters came over and made a big deal about him being grumpy. They then proceeded to drag him from his chair and dance around the restaurant with them, after all he couldn't say no because it was Ladies Choice. They then fought over who would marry him! This put a smile on all our faces and he couldn't help but laugh!!
    All Star Sports 1998
    Port Orleans Riverside 2002
    Pop Century 2007, 2008 & 2009
    Art of Animation Lion King Suite December 2012

Post Thanks / Like

Going to the California Grill for the first time and seeing the fireworks whilst having my dinner ......That was magical
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Offsite 1996 to 2005
    Dec 2006 2007 2008 CBR
    Dec 2009 2010 2011 2013 2014 2017 BLT
    Dec 2012 2015 2016 2018 OKW
    Dec 2017 2018 S/S
    June 2010 BCV
    June 2012 OKW

Post Thanks / Like

I have three favorite memories from our last trip.

First one has to be seeing my youngest so happy to finally be there on his actual birthday. The rest of the family has had a birthday in WDW and he was just so thrilled to finally have his turn.

Having a "date night" dinner at Cali Grill with DH. It was such a wonderful evening. Great food, great service, and watching Wishes from the balcony was such a wonderful way to end a perfect evening together.

My other favorite memory from that trip was our afternoon in WS at Epcot. We always pick one place for lunch and that's it. This time we snacked (and drank) around the "world" for lunch. It was so much fun trying so many new things. As our kids get older they enjoy WS more and more, and this was totally up their alley!
    Denise

Resorts we've stayed at in 20+ trips: ASMo, ASMu, ASSp, PC, CSR, CBR, POR, POFQ, WL, AKL Jambo, AKL Kidani, Poly, Contemporary, BC, YC, BWV, OKW, SSR, Swan, Shades of Green, Vero Beach, Disneyland Resort

Next Trip: ???

Post Thanks / Like

These are all great!
    I'll meet you at the Rainbow Bridge.

Post Thanks / Like

My baby Owen decided to start walking in the little field up by Bongos at DTD for the first time. We had a lot of family standing around and I got it on video... and someone was playing live music in the background. I cried like a big fat baby!

Also getting his haircut at MK. Just seeing my husband tear up over his 1st haircut just made all of the stressful times of the trip disappear into thin air.
    Next trip - Sep29-Oct4! Free QS dining at POP. First trip with both kids. (6th total visit)
    "In dreams you will lose your heartache"

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: