We just got back from a wondeful trip to Walt Disney World.....but I have to say....for the first time in over 40+ trips to WDW, this was the first time I felt like Disney is looking for ways to charge more money for the magical experience. You know...like in the movie "The Santa Clause 3 - The Escape Clause" where Jack Frost started nickle & diming people to experience the Christmas Magic. That was how I felt when I was in WDW...I felt like, if I wanted to have that magical Disney experience, I was going to have to pay extra for it. For example, I remember as a kid till about 3 years ago, you could sit in the Tomorrowland Terrace to watch the fireworks. It was a great place to, especially when you have little ones, to sit & relax & let the kids unwind a while. Well....it seems the execs at Disney have discovered that it is a great place to view the fireworks...so great, that now, in order to sit in the Tomorrow Land Terrace, you have to pay extra (eg. Dessert Party) to enjoy that once free place to sit. So..it seems Disney is turning into a place where even premium sitting/resting areas are a place of additional cost to the customer. What's next....applying additional charges to the window seat in the monorail? Or maybe they will start charging for pictures with the characters. All I know is, if this keeps up, I will not be able to afford a Magical disney Experience....and that will be a very sad day.