Quote Originally Posted by DizneyFreak2002 View Post
I never looked into TiW... So, AP holders get the TiW card for $75 while DVC members pay $100... How much is the TiW discount??? I know DVC members get discounts at certain restaurants during certain days, and I will assume TiW can be used during the entire vacation.... AP holders also get discounts at certain restaurants without the TiW correct??? I believe, if I am not mistaken, the discounts are 10% with DVC membership and AP passes.... What is TiW's discount??? Doesn't seem worth it to buy the TiW card as a DVC member...
There are only a few places where a DVC restaurant is better than the TiW discount. And then a few places that take AP and nothing else.

As mentioned, it's 20% off the total bill, good at pretty much all Disney owned and operated TS locations, and CS locations where a Disney Owned and Operated TS doesn't exist. For examplle, AK doesn't really have a TS location (well, Tusker House, but that's it). So, I think Pizzafari and Flame Tree take TiW. The values don't have TS locations either, so TiW is honored at the food courts. There are a few others I think.

I'm surprised that you never considered the TiW. If it's available to you, I would seriously consider it as an option. Even if I had to pay $100 for it, it would save us tons of money. We would normally get at least a couple trips out of it through careful/creative vacation planning, and often more. Even as a table for 2, we broke even well before the end of our first trip with it.