Quantcast Least favorite ride in disney - Page 4

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

My least favorite ride/attraction would be Journey Into Imagination.

My least favorite popular ride is Test Track. I find it a bit boring, except for the speed at the end.
    Beth
    INTERCOT Staff--
    Theme Parks and Accommodations

Take a look at what INTERCOT's wonderful sponsors have to offer!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MNNHFLTX View Post
    My least favorite popular ride is Test Track. I find it a bit boring, except for the speed at the end.
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
    CR 74, 7, 11 Offsite 79,80,98,00,8 (2) Sports 94 DD 02 AKL 05, 08 AKLV 8 WL 6, 10 POP 07, 13 Movies 08 CBR 08 Swan 08 POFQ 08,11 CSR 08,13 FWC 09,13 Music 09 SSR-Tree 09 POR 10 12 Poly 10 (2) YC 10, BC 10, GF 10, AoA 13, OKW 13, Dream 11, next fwc 1/2014

Post Thanks / Like

Did "Stitch" once...that was enough. No hard feelings...just consider it a waste of valuable park time. Like Sounds Dangerously, there are better things to do at Disney than sitting through an attraction with nothing attractive.....But least favorite is the Speedway...most of WDW are unique attractions...nothing unique about the Speedway...hate the smell and the sound, and there is no real theme...
    Next Visit-June 2013

75,80,81,82,99,02,03,05 CR
    83,85 FW (Cabins)
    84 Poly
    96, 04, 06, 07, 08, 10, 11 SoG
    99 WL
    2000 (Christmas) DL (POR)

Post Thanks / Like

Least favorite attraction? For me, Country Bears. Just not my thang.....opening day attraction or not.

I don't get the extreme Stitch hatred either. The Stitch animatronic is one of the most advanced ever, so that in itself is pretty cool to me. Is it a great attraction? No. But it's not terrible.

Post Thanks / Like

have to defend two rides.

Malestrom is a fave of mine. I am a sucker for boat dark rides, and I think its only real fault is that it's way too short. I also think there is a little more to Norway than what we see, but I still love it.

Tomorrowland Speedway. Until last trip I would have been with ya'll, but since I had time, and lines were so short I took a drive. I loved feeling like I was driving through WDW back roads, looking at the scenery, and doing some people watching. It was a fun ride, and I would do it again if the the line wasn't too long.

One thing I won't defend is Stitch. Will never ride it, sorry. And it's not a ride, but the Circle of Life film is atrocious! Never again lol.
    Last Ride Ridden - Test Track
    Last Eatery Visited - Tangerine Cafe

July 1984 (off WDW)
    June 1995 (off WDW)
    July 2005 (Pop Century)
    April 2008 (offsite)
    Feb 2009 (All Star Music)
    Feb 2010 (POP)
    Sept/Oct 2010 (Sports)
    Jan/Feb 2012 (ASMovies)
    Sep/Oct 2013 (offsite)
    Feb 2015 (POFQ)

Post Thanks / Like

journey into imagination
    *1993-CBR
    *1995-Dixie Landings
    *1999-2002 OKW (3 times)
    *2003-BCV(got engaged)
    *2005-Poly Concierge(honeymoon)
    *2007-AllStar Music(expecting 1st child)
    *2008- OKW (w/1st child)
    *2012-AKL villas

Post Thanks / Like

Ellen's Energy Adventure - unless I need a nap!
    "If you can dream it, you can do it."

Post Thanks / Like

Sooo much Stitch hate! It makes me sad, I actually like Stitch but only because I love the character I suppose.

I've never been on what it replaced though so maybe that's a huge part of why I don't mind it and get on it at least once per trip.

To be on topic though.. I have to honestly say the one ride I dislike the most out of any of the parks is... The New Tiki Room.. I grew up going to Disneyland and seeing the original classic version of it. When I went to WDW for the first time and went into the Tiki Room the only way I can describe the way I felt was.. embarrassed and disappointed.

This is something I avoid if possible because I just feel like it really is THAT bad.
    "If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."

Upcoming Trip: None planned at the moment.

2012 - Offsite
    2010 - CR
    2009 - CR
    2007 - CR
    2005 - CR
    Disneyland - Many Times 1985 - 2003

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheous View Post
    To be on topic though.. I have to honestly say the one ride I dislike the most out of any of the parks is... The New Tiki Room.. I grew up going to Disneyland and seeing the original classic version of it. When I went to WDW for the first time and went into the Tiki Room the only way I can describe the way I felt was.. embarrassed and disappointed.
    You say, "the new Tiki Room", but don't specify "how new" Are you talking "Under New Management" with Iago and Zasu (which was replaced last year <I think> by)....or....the *current* showing of The Enchanted Tiki Room *WITHOUT* Iago and Zasu (which is pretty much the original show minus the Magic Fountain)?

The ORIGINAL show *is* amazing, if you can see it at Disneyland. The Florida version *was* close to it when it originally opened. When they replaced it with "Under New Management", I was....disappointed. MOST of that show was nothing but Iago screaming and screeching - which, honestly, I can't stand Gilbert Gottfried. I'm still a *little* disappointed that they can't bring back the Magic Fountain because Uh-Oa is in its place still (the plumbing for the fountain was completely removed to make way for Uh-Oa). Ehhh. The current show is MUCH better than "Under New Management"
    Former WDW Magic Kingdom Cast Member (2001-2010): Main Street Parades/WDWRR Engineer/Conductor; Frontierland Attractions; Tomorrowland Attractions

Last: Sep '14 (Coronado Springs)
    Next:Oct 2015: MNSSHP

Have you ever dreamed the dreams of the children...?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Main Street Jim View Post
    You say, "the new Tiki Room", but don't specify "how new" Are you talking "Under New Management" with Iago and Zasu (which was replaced last year <I think> by)....or....the *current* showing of The Enchanted Tiki Room *WITHOUT* Iago and Zasu (which is pretty much the original show minus the Magic Fountain)?

The ORIGINAL show *is* amazing, if you can see it at Disneyland. The Florida version *was* close to it when it originally opened. When they replaced it with "Under New Management", I was....disappointed. MOST of that show was nothing but Iago screaming and screeching - which, honestly, I can't stand Gilbert Gottfried. I'm still a *little* disappointed that they can't bring back the Magic Fountain because Uh-Oa is in its place still (the plumbing for the fountain was completely removed to make way for Uh-Oa). Ehhh. The current show is MUCH better than "Under New Management"
    Yeah, I was referring to the "Under New Management" and I feel the exact same way Iago is quite possibly one of the most annoying sounding Disney characters.

That's great to hear that they have changed it up again! Thanks for telling me. I probably would have completely bypassed it next week not knowing they changed it. Will have to check it out now.
    "If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."

Upcoming Trip: None planned at the moment.

2012 - Offsite
    2010 - CR
    2009 - CR
    2007 - CR
    2005 - CR
    Disneyland - Many Times 1985 - 2003

Post Thanks / Like

jungle cruise
    Last edited by VWL Mom; 07-13-2012 at 08:53 AM. Reason: TOS

Post Thanks / Like

Ellens Energy Adventure

Post Thanks / Like

Hands down, It a Small World.. I just got back this past weekend from WDW. My 3 Great Nieces MADE me go on with them. They wanted to get me on a second time but I warned them that I had left the Duct Tape at home. I did not want the fragments from my exploding head to hurt innocent bystanders. That song is still in my head. Is there a cure??? Please help me. My co-worker may be in danger if I can't get that song out of my head.....
    Somebody hand me the Duct Tape. Hurry .....

Post Thanks / Like

Stitch and Journey into Imagination with Figment
    "I want to be apart of your world."

All Star Music 2000-present & future

Post Thanks / Like

American Idol/Sounds Dangerous take up so much space and must be such a waste of money, drives me crazy.
    Run Disney 2014
    Pop Century 2012
    Disneyland 2012
    Dolphin 2011
    Wilderness Lodge 2010
    All Star Music 2009
    Pop Century 2007
    Polynesian Resort May 2007
    Caribbean Beach Resort Christmas 2005
    Pop Century 2004
    All Star Sports 2001
    Boardwalk Inn 2000
    Polynesian Resort 1996
    Off-Site 1990

Post Thanks / Like

I can't stand the "Stitch" atrocity, either, so let me ask: why *do* you hate the thing?

Me?

It's so discombobulated from the animated feature.

The attraction is called "Stitch's Great Escape!", yet, it's supposed to take place as a "prologue"/prequel to the movie. So, shouldn't it be called "Experiment 626's Great Escape"?

He doesn't get called "Stitch" until after Lilo finds him on Planet Earth - in Hawaii.

However, at the end of the attraction, he ends up - after escaping, of course - heading toward "Flo-ree-duh" (as Pleakley pronounces it).

And, at that point, basically, Captain Gantu pretty much tells you to "Get out!" :-/

All that - and that awful-smelling so-called "chili-dog" smell (that smells like vomit to me...).

There's no *continuity* to this "attraction".
    Former WDW Magic Kingdom Cast Member (2001-2010): Main Street Parades/WDWRR Engineer/Conductor; Frontierland Attractions; Tomorrowland Attractions

Last: Sep '14 (Coronado Springs)
    Next:Oct 2015: MNSSHP

Have you ever dreamed the dreams of the children...?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Main Street Jim View Post
    I can't stand the "Stitch" atrocity, either, so let me ask: why *do* you hate the thing?

Me?

It's so discombobulated from the animated feature.

The attraction is called "Stitch's Great Escape!", yet, it's supposed to take place as a "prologue"/prequel to the movie. So, shouldn't it be called "Experiment 626's Great Escape"?

He doesn't get called "Stitch" until after Lilo finds him on Planet Earth - in Hawaii.

However, at the end of the attraction, he ends up - after escaping, of course - heading toward "Flo-ree-duh" (as Pleakley pronounces it).

And, at that point, basically, Captain Gantu pretty much tells you to "Get out!" :-/

All that - and that awful-smelling so-called "chili-dog" smell (that smells like vomit to me...).

There's no *continuity* to this "attraction".
    Yes, it's annoying that they totally messed up on the story aspect.....and that's supposed to be Disney's thing. But that's not enough to ruin the attraction for me. To me, it's a far worse sin to allow an attraction to fall into disrepair, or to ignore it and not update it. Whenever I ride Splash Mountain (one of my favorites), I inevitably see a few of the scenes or effects that aren't working for some reason.
    2002 - 2022: 20+ visits (POR, BW, All Stars, VWL, CSR, BLT, BC, SSR, CB, Dolphin, OKW, Poly, offsite x8)
    DL - 1996, 2019
    Next up - January 2023 short trip! We just want to try that 50th Anniversary chocolate monstrosity at Mexico!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    Least favorite attraction? For me, Country Bears. Just not my thang.....opening day attraction or not.

I don't get the extreme Stitch hatred either. The Stitch animatronic is one of the most advanced ever, so that in itself is pretty cool to me. Is it a great attraction? No. But it's not terrible.
    Amen. You see it through the sames lenses I do.
    2002 - 2022: 20+ visits (POR, BW, All Stars, VWL, CSR, BLT, BC, SSR, CB, Dolphin, OKW, Poly, offsite x8)
    DL - 1996, 2019
    Next up - January 2023 short trip! We just want to try that 50th Anniversary chocolate monstrosity at Mexico!

Post Thanks / Like

Ok - I know it is not a ride, but that Drew Carey Sounds Dangerous show???
    "Is there a 12 step program for this Mouse addiction?"

Next Trips:

11/18-11/29 Destination D:Amazing Adventures!! GF for two nights then Caribbean Beach with free dining...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LandFan View Post
    Ok - I know it is not a ride, but that Drew Carey Sounds Dangerous show???
    i cannot stand the drew carey show...
    5/98- CB
    5/00- DL
    5/03- POR
    5/05- POR
    5/06- SSR
    11/06- BIRTHDAY TRIP! SSR
    7/07- OKW
    5/08- SSR
    12/08- YBC
    11/09- SWEET 16! SSR
    7/10- PC