I have Ulcerative Colitis, and am concerned about being in line and having to make a break for it to use the washroom. Some of the folks on the Vacation board (thanks for sending me over here!) suggested that a GAC pass may be helpful. They say what it will do is work sort of like a fastpass...if the wait is 30 minutes, it would get me a return slip to come back 30 minutes later and go directly on through the fast pass lane. Am I understanding that correctly? if so, does it also include the other members of my family (we are 4). I'm thinking it must or I'd be riding alone and at a different time from them all the time..... If I DO decide to go this route, how do I get a GAC? Do I have to arrange anything in advance? Do I bring a note from my doctor? The whole thing makes me a little growly since I'm not used to seeking extra "help" and it's kind of a "not visible to others" condition so I can imagine the looks *eye roll* Although maybe others in line would just assume it is a fast pass...