Quantcast Super Bowl Media Day

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Super Bowl Media Day

You either hate media day or you find it the least bit interesting. There is more reporting on who is asking what kind of questions than the questions themselves. But every year we tune in to see if anyone is dumb enough to say something stupid. This years winner Randy Moss. He said he was the best receiver who has ever played the game. I'm sure T.O. would have something to say about that or even Ocho Cinco aka Chad Johnson.

Getting back to Randy Moss as the best receiver ever, if that is the case then why in your prime nobody wants you? Lets look back on why you left Minnesota. You were TRADED. Because you out stayed your welcome in Minnesota. So 2 years in Oakland and how did you perform? You didn't. You purposely tanked plays and games so you could get traded. Where you were fortunate enough that New England gave up a 4th Rd pick for you.
    3 1/2 years catching passes from Tom Brady, who is arguably the best at HIS position, you out stayed your welcome AGAIN. This time you were traded back to the Vikings for 4 games and was released and picked up by the Titans where you finished out the 2010 season. Where did he play in 2011. He was healthy, thats right he didn't. He comes back and catches 25 passes for a Super Bowl team and declares himself the greates ever. As you can see I didn't even get into his college troubles. If Randy Moss couldn't catch a football he'd still be in West Virginia getting into trouble.

By the way Jerry Rice doesn't have to tell anyone he is the Greatest Wide Receiver ever because he IS!
    WDW '71-'81(numerous)
    Yearly '98 - '08
    Last Trip July 2014

Next Trip ???
    Keep to the code... If you fall behind, you get left behind.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by indytraveler View Post
    I'm sure T.O. would have something to say about that or even Ocho Cinco aka Chad Johnson.
    Or Calvin Johnson who beat Rice's single season receiving record this year.
    Off Site-- All Star Movies-- Pop Century-- Coronado Springs-- Port Orleans French Quarter
    Walt Disney-"Disneyland is a work of love. We didn't go into Disneyland just with the idea of making money."

Post Thanks / Like

I don't think much of Chad Johnson, and he also lets his mouth run away with him. He might be skilled, but he couldn't function with the Pats. Randy did a much better job than I expected with the Patriots, which is no defense for his ego, which is what gets him into trouble time and again.
    Sherri
    Next: Aulani Celebration 10/2018 (50th)
    Past Stays: Contemporary, GF, Poly, BC, POP, POR, Dolphin, AKL Kidani, BLT
    1990 August Honeymoon- GF
    Delighted Disney Return Guest since 1981, DVC (BLT) since 2014

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SBETigg View Post
    I don't think much of Chad Johnson, and he also lets his mouth run away with him. He might be skilled, but he couldn't function with the Pats. Randy did a much better job than I expected with the Patriots, which is no defense for his ego, which is what gets him into trouble time and again.
    Couldn't have said it better myself. Exactly what I was thinking.
    ~*~Tonya~*~

1st = 1992
    ASMo = Jan. 6-12 '07
    POP = Jan 5-11 '08
    BWV = Jan 6-16 '09
    BCV = Jan 12-22 '10
    BWV = Jan. 21-29 '11
    BWV = Jan. 21-28 '12
    BWV = Dec. 8-15 '12
    BCV/BWV=Jan. 24-Feb. 1 '14
    BWV = Jan. 16-24 '15
    BWV = Jan. 29-Feb. 6 '16
    BWV = Jan. 20-28 '17
    BWV = Jan. 26-Feb. 3 '18

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sorry about my post. I didn't fully read it for content and context. What I meant by the T.O. And Chad Johnson comment was that both of those guys run their mouth as much as anyone and at least they were never dumb enough to state they were the best WR in the game. The last thing I wanted to say was that these guys were better than Jerry Rice.

On a side note I believe I heard Michael Irvin even say Jerry was the best.

Please forgive me for my not to clear errant post.
    WDW '71-'81(numerous)
    Yearly '98 - '08
    Last Trip July 2014

Next Trip ???
    Keep to the code... If you fall behind, you get left behind.

Post Thanks / Like

Yea TO had quite a mouth on him BUT he was amazing in his prime. When he went to the super bowl with the Eagles, though, he had been working hard to come off an injury and I remember him being humble at that point, saying things like "I'm just doing whatever I need to get back and help my team" Kind of stuff. Apparently, though, his super bowl return played into the feud that developed between he and McNabb, because so much media focus was on TO's comeback. It didn't help that TO was the MVP for the Eagles in that game, while McNabb choked.Then the next season everything hit the fan. :sigh:
    ~M.~

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
    11 Trips to WDW
    1 Trip to Disneyland
    Many more to come
    Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection, the lovers, the dreamers, and me.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: