So I just wanted to give a little mini trip report on something I am pretty excited about.

We were walking through Port Orleans Riverside (on June 16, I know because it was my birthday) and spotted some lanyard-wearing cast members who had the Friendship Boat pins (our latest quest) - which is why we stopped them.

These guys were great, they were from Brazil and hired by Disney. They were wearing collared shirts that were a true green with the symbol from the Brazilian flag embroidered on them. We really enjoyed visiting with them and learned that they were part of a group of Brazilian cast members hired by Disney to bridge the gap between Disney, the average Disney guest and these groups. Sort of like "Good Will Ambassadors".

Later in the week I saw a second pair of these Brazilian representatives standing with the security guards at the "no bags to check" entrance at MK.

It just made me feel good to see Disney making efforts to improve the experience for everyone where these large youth tour groups are concerned.

I think it is a good thing.

Has anyone else seen or met these new cast members?