Quantcast magical journeys? ??

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

I am a control freak too and uber obsessive planner. I started using MJ with my 2008 trip and again in 2011 and just booked my 2014. On my last two trips I got refunds because Karen made sure I got the best deals available even after I booked and paid in full, she had them apply a better discount and I got refund checks both times! You can still plan all the other details where to eat, what to do first etc. but as far as booking you can't beat MJ. Oh yeah, it doesn't cost you a dime.

Dec.11-18, 2021 Port Orleans Riverside
    Jan. 25-Feb. 1, 2017, Port Orleans Riverside
    Oct. 29-Nov.4, 2014-Yacht Club
    Dec. 17-23 2011-Wilderness Lodge
    Dec. 20-30, 2008-Pop Century
    Dec. 25,2005-Jan.1, 2006-Coronado Springs
    Jan. 1-7, 2003-All Star Movies

Post Thanks / Like

to all of the above. I've been using Wendy at MJ for 9 years and would never book my trips any other way. She takes away all the headaches and makes things so smooth for us. Even when Disney screwed up our reservation back in January Wendy had it fixed in about 30 min. Would've taken me all day to fix it.
    Chris, aka Strmchsr
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning, Guests with Special Needs, and Weather Guru

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

I had planned several cruises and vacations before but the headache I had when I tried to work through an online service was no fun to do Disney. There was nothing EXPEDIAte about it. Sorry I had to get my dig in. One day I stumbled here to INTERCOT and found MJ. Kathy was and is our contact and what jewels these people are. We can still plan all the details we want and if something needs to be changed (discount, pin code, etc.) they can do in seconds what would take me hours and a few aspirin . The best part of it, it's FREE no extra charges for incredible service. I rarely give out endorsements but this group definitely has their act together.
    -- .. -.-. -.- . --.- -- --- ..-- ... .

83' off property
    00' OKW
    06' 09' AS Sport
    13' Contemporary
    15' POP
    18' POP

The most interesting information comes from children, for they tell all they know and then stop... Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like

Another control freak here. (I actually get giddy about purchasing my Disney Vacation Binder each trip) I just booked with Karen for the second time and she's amazing. They always have your best interest in mind and know even more than us control freaks

Post Thanks / Like

You are still planning your vacation but with assistance. I've been using Wendy for years and I couldn't imagine planning without her help. I love getting the e-mails that say a better price has come out and she's applied it. It's also helpful when new discounts are announced and she lets me know that the price I'm paying is better. I know she's looking out for my wallet

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: