Quantcast Tell us about your 2013 MNSSHP - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by garthbarth1 View Post
    Thanks for your reviews!! May I ask what the Sorcerers of Magic Card is?? And Storybook Circus We will be there the 18th!
    Are you asking what the Sorcerer's of the Magic Kingdom game is or what the specific card for this year's party is?
    Cindy aka AgentC
    INTERCOT Staff: Accommodations, Dining, Movies, TV, Music & Musicals

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

We had a GREAT time! Loved the short lines for attractions. Haunted Mansion was awesome with Madame Carlotta as entertainment! And loved how the cast members were even more Zombie-fied!

I was amazed at how much candy they give and it's the good candy. None of the peppermint stuff

Lots of people dressed up. It was great fun just people watching while waiting for the parade.

Absolutely LOVED the headless horseman! It was so eerie how quiet everyone was and how he road slowly looking with the pumpkin head.

The parade is too cute. Love the song. It's still in my mind. It wasn't overly crowded IMO. Everyone from CMs to attendees were in GREAT moods. The music playing all over the park was great.

Just all around fun!
    Terra - Wife, mother, special needs teacher. Disney addict! °o°

Advocate for my 2 sons. David: Auto-immune disorder. Praying for remission!ASD/SPD & Aaron: ADHD/Anxiety/ASD. Life makes us stronger!

Post Thanks / Like

Default MNSSHP Tickets

If you're visiting another non-Disney park (I know, why would you? 4 words: Superheroes & Harry Potter.) and want to attend the MNSSHP, can you purchase a ticket for that event without having a general admission ticket. I'm guessing the answer is yes, but just want to clarify before I start modifying my trip budget.
    Thanks for tolerating a goofy question!
    I never look back, darling! It distracts from the now.

Telford, United Kingdom.......4,236 miles.
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by robyn221 View Post
    If you're visiting another non-Disney park (I know, why would you? 4 words: Superheroes & Harry Potter.) and want to attend the MNSSHP, can you purchase a ticket for that event without having a general admission ticket. I'm guessing the answer is yes, but just want to clarify before I start modifying my trip budget.
    Thanks for tolerating a goofy question!
    Ticket for the event is completely seperate. If you buy a MNSSHP ticket you can get into the park at (I think) 4pm WITHOUT a general admission ticket. You only need a general admission ticket as well if you plan to be in the park before 4pm.

Not done MNSSHP or MVMCP, both are on my list to do one day.
    Disney World Visits:
    1. May-June 1998 (3 weeks)
    2. May-June 2001 (3 weeks)
    3. October-November 2004 (2 weeks)
    4. August-September 2010 (2 weeks)
    5. August-September 2017 (2 weeks)

NOW APPROACHING: 6. May 2021

Post Thanks / Like

We were there for the 10/11 party. It was super crowded, but the ride wait lines were short. Most folks were trick or treating. As newbies to this event, we didn't know what to expect. The fireworks and parade were really amazing. It was a bit frustrating as it seemed we were waiting around a lot for those things to happen. But sincerely glad we did because it was worth the wait.

It was wall to wall people everywhere until about 11:30 when we left. I was a bit disappointed since most folks said they limit attendance at these events. It sure didn't seem that way. It was as crowded at the Halloween Party as it is on a busy day at MK.
    2016 May AULANI, 2015, Oct F&W Poly
    2015 May SSR, 2014 BCV 2013 Oct-F&WF POR,2013 May-BLT,
    2012 AKL-Kidani/SSR,2011 BLT/OKW,2010 POR,2009 POR,
    2008 CBR,2005 POR/AKL,2003 CBR,2001 POR/AKL,2000 OffSite

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: