Quantcast Raise the Jolly Rodger!

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Raise the Jolly Rodger!

I wasn't going to post anything until the Pirates won game #82. I was thrilled when I knew they wouldn't have a losing season, but wanted them to have a winning season and now they will. I hope the Pirates hold on and make the playoffs so I have an NL team to root for, since the Phillies are done for this year! I need the Rays to hold on to have an AL team to root for.

I agree with the Clemente family; let's leave 21 to only represent Roberto in Pittsburgh!
    Christine șoș

Intercot Staff-Accommodations, Dining, Guests with Special Needs

Please support Intercot's Sponsors

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
    I hope the Pirates hold on and make the playoffs ...
    No problem. 8 game lead with 19 left... I mean... we're not talking about the Mets here.

What's up with the Clemete family?
    Jeff

Post Thanks / Like

Roberto Clemente's son recently commented (after the 81st win) that they wanted #21 to always represent Roberto, not how many losing seasons Pirates fans had to endure.

As a long-time fan, I can't tell you how much this season has meant to me. I have watched and gone to games throughout the last 20 seasons, listened to snide comments, been the butt of many a joke, but I've hung in there and it's finally paying off. I love my Buccos!

There is a downside to the season though - I can't get game tickets for weekends anymore (when my family can go). There's been a huge surge of bandwagon fans out there (as expected). Oh, and if they win the division, I have to get a tattoo (not bashing tattoos, I just never wanted one) in a bet that I made with a friend.
    Kathy șoș

LET'S GO BUCS!

Next trip - June '14

Past trips:
    6/13, 4/13, 7/12, 7/11, 1/11, 8/10, 7/09, 3/09, 8/08, 8/07, 12/06, 9/05, 7/03, 7/98, 5/96, 8/93, '70's X 2

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Scar View Post
    I mean... we're not talking about the Mets here.

UGH

BWV & HH

Post Thanks / Like

"Pirates" and "playoffs" used in the same sentence without the word "never".

Sixth sign of the apocalypse my friends!

Go cards!

'76 offsite, '90 offsite, '03 Courtyard DTD, '04 offsite, '05 CBR, '05 POFQ solo, '06 Sports solo, '06 POFQ, '07 Pop, '09 offsite solo, '09 POFQ, '09 Music, '10 CS, '11 Pop, '12 Pop, '13 dolphin.

Post Thanks / Like

2 computer and 2 cell phones and I was not able to get playoff tickets for the wildcard game or any of the first 3 NLDS games. I hate all of these "fans" who haven't been there the past 20 years... Just sayin'.
    Kathy șoș

LET'S GO BUCS!

Next trip - June '14

Past trips:
    6/13, 4/13, 7/12, 7/11, 1/11, 8/10, 7/09, 3/09, 8/08, 8/07, 12/06, 9/05, 7/03, 7/98, 5/96, 8/93, '70's X 2

Post Thanks / Like

Red face

An Orioles fan wishes you luck! I know how you feel, we endured 15 losing seasons until last year. I like the Pirates. Andrew Mccutchen is one of my favorite players in MLB right now. We visited Pittsburgh a few years ago for a weekend and went to a game. Unfortunately they played Philly and got crushed but we had a great time.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: