Quantcast Return times for Splash and BTM

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Return times for Splash and BTM

I need to get some clarification about the newer guidelines for wheelchair guests. We are going to the MK in August. My father is 85 years old and he uses a standard wheelchair that my son and me alternate pushing. My father uses the wheelchair cause of his arthritic knees and ankles. He can only walk with the assistance of a walker and that is not very far. All that being said he will still insist on riding everything!!! He will take a cane and with my son and me helping he will transfer from the wheelchair onto the rides. Now with Splash and BTM I read on another post that cast members will give you a time to return to ride. Now we won't have a GAC card as Disney will say the wheelchair acts as the card. What I need to clarify is we go to say BTM and they tell us to return in say 40 minutes. What do they give me to return? a pass of some sort? Is this added to the magical bands? If we go to BTM and the return is 40 minutes can we go to Splash and get a return during the same time or do we need to wait until the BTM return has been used?
    Every year from 76 to 87 offsite,
    Sept 93 POFQ
    Sept 95 POFQ
    Sept 97 POFQ
    July 05 ASMV
    July 06 ASMV
    October 08 ASMV
    July 10 POFQ
    December 10 POFQ
    June 2011 ASM
    December 2012 POFQ
    August 2014 ASSP

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

With the recent changes my understanding for SM the line is wheelchair accessible to a point where the CM will direct you. For BTMRR there is a wheelchair accessible line near the exit where the CM again will direct you.
    - Lynn -
    INTERCOT Staff: Theme Parks, DVC

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: