I need to get some clarification about the newer guidelines for wheelchair guests. We are going to the MK in August. My father is 85 years old and he uses a standard wheelchair that my son and me alternate pushing. My father uses the wheelchair cause of his arthritic knees and ankles. He can only walk with the assistance of a walker and that is not very far. All that being said he will still insist on riding everything!!! He will take a cane and with my son and me helping he will transfer from the wheelchair onto the rides. Now with Splash and BTM I read on another post that cast members will give you a time to return to ride. Now we won't have a GAC card as Disney will say the wheelchair acts as the card. What I need to clarify is we go to say BTM and they tell us to return in say 40 minutes. What do they give me to return? a pass of some sort? Is this added to the magical bands? If we go to BTM and the return is 40 minutes can we go to Splash and get a return during the same time or do we need to wait until the BTM return has been used?