Quantcast New Disney Park Pack – Trading Edition Coming to the Online Store Starting in May

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default New Disney Park Pack – Trading Edition Coming to the Online Store Starting in May

From Disney Parks Blog, Steven Miller:

I have exciting news for Disney pin collectors! Starting May 14, we will release the first Disney Park Pack – Trading Edition on the Disney Parks online store. This Online exclusive box of pins includes a limited edition 500 pin that is only available in the Disney Park Pack, as well as two open edition pins guests will receive before they are available in locations at Disney Parks.
    “We wanted a way for guests to continue collecting unique Disney pins before or after their Disney vacation,” explained Jeanne Lewis, merchandiser for Disney pins. “I love that the Disney Park Pack will contain a low edition size pin which is something we know guests love collecting. We included two open edition pins to give guests some additional trading power.”
    Jeanne told me the limited edition pins are part of a series and may include characters from animated features or attractions at Disney Parks. The limited edition pins will also have two embellishments (like pin-on-pin or special fills) making them a great collectible item.
    I tried to get a sneak preview of the pins but she said the Disney Park Pack pins will be a mystery each month.
    A new Disney Park Pack will be released on the first Thursday of every month. Retail price at introduction is $39.95 and includes shipping. Due to the unique nature of this item, there are no refunds, exchanges or returns.
    For more information, please visit DisneyStore.com/ParkPack.
    Happy Collecting!
    I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

This could be interesting. It is so hard to get "good" pins outside of the park, and with DD being a big pin collector, we might be interested in this.

Of course, for us Canadians, none of the "good stuff" ever ships to us ... fingers crossed this may be an option.
    Heather aka ibelieveindisneymagic
    INTERCOT Staff

Engaged at the castle!
    My Disney Home is POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

Do these online sales typically come available at midnight? I am sure they will sell out quickly like the Vinylmation special editions. I'm just trying to get an idea as to what time they will be available for purchase.
    '74 Contemporary
    '76 Contemporary

'90 CBR
    '97 Off Site
    '00 Swan
    '05 GF
    '08 GF RPC
    '09 GF RPC-Short SURPRISE trip for kids
    '11 GF RPC

'12 Contemporary
    '14 GF RPC
    '15 DL VGC
    '16 VGF

Post Thanks / Like

That's a good question. I don't think it is midnight exactly, but they have always been online when I've checked early in the morning.
    Heather aka ibelieveindisneymagic
    INTERCOT Staff

Engaged at the castle!
    My Disney Home is POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

No wonder we are addicted to pins! The anticipation and buzz Disney creates is so exciting!
    Susan A

Post Thanks / Like

it sold out quickly!!!
    Bryan

DVC since 02, Poly 89-90, Tokyo 98, CB 99, Swan 01, WL 06 ,08, 10, BLT 11, HHI 12, OKW 12-13, BC 03-05, 07-09, 11, 13,16 , 17
    Contemporary 05, 13, GC DLR 15, VeroBeach 16, AoA 16

"There's Blood on the saddle, and Blood all around...."Big Al-

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Did anyone order the August set? Anyone seen it yet? I am tempted to try to get a set for our September trip!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: