I had a friend who cruises a lot and who has been on multiple Disney cruises tell me that although they LOVE Disney cruises - they can't say the beds are especially comfortable. I'm sure she was trying to prep me as she knows that I have orthopedic problems and don't sleep well (in fact I sleep in a recliner a lot at home). But I wondered - is there the possibility that the beds could have been upgraded from the time she last sailed? The info online says it is a Queen Sealy Posturepedic® Premium Plush Euro-top mattress. That doesn't sound so bad....right?

By comparison - we stayed once at the Caribbean Beach in a Pirate room and when we flopped on the bed it was SO hard there was a literal "thud" and it was the worst night sleep I think I've ever had. We checked out the next day and headed to our resort of choice - Dolphin (Starwood) because they have beds that work for my issues. So I'm just wondering if anyone here has any point of reference about how "comfy" the specific beds on the Fantasy are....TIA